Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
AFTER BEING RAPED THEY KILLED HER
A 14-year-old Bangladeshi girl allegedly raped by a much older cousin has died after being publicly flogged for adultery, media reports said.

Hena Begum was sentenced to receive 100 lashes by a village council made up of elders and Muslim clerics in the district of Shariatpur, about 35 miles from the capital, Dhaka, the BBC said today.

She endured about 80 lashes before collapsing Monday, according to The Daily Star, a Bangladeshi newspaper. Her family took her to a hospital, where she died.

"What sort of justice is this? My daughter has been beaten to death in the name of justice. If it had been a proper court then my daughter would not have died," Dorbesh Khan, the girl's father, told the BBC.

Family members said Hena was raped by a 40-year-old married cousin, The Daily Star said. The man's family beat up the teen, then accused of her adultery, the newspaper said.

The very next day, she was sentenced to the flogging in a fatwa, or religious ruling, issued by the village council under Islamic Shariah law, the BBC said.

Her father was also told pay a fine of about $700, police told the BBC.

Four people, including a Muslim cleric, have been arrested in connection with Hena's death, the BBC said. Police said they were looking for another 14 people in the case.

Bangladesh's high court has ordered district officials in Shariatpur to explain why they did not protect the girl, The Daily Star said. The court ruled eight months ago that Shariah punishment was illegal.

In December, a 40-year-old woman in Rajshahi district died after she was publicly caned for allegedly carrying on an affair with her stepson.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
it's always the girl's fault when she is raped in savage barbarian backwards countries. Signs_173

Hena

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I have worked in a certain country like this. I will not name. Its outrageous what the men get away with and blame the women, its like do they really hate women that much? Don't ever fall for the "tolerant" ones, no such thing. Their aim is world dominance, I know way much more about this subject than I should.

Its horrible they can just make up this shit about a woman and kill her.

She was a child who suffered horribly before she died. I can't bear some of this shit, it makes me want to stick my head in the sand yet it's even worse to pretend this kind of thing doesn't happen.

I've also read about how some of those countries mutilate the females so that sex is never something that brings them joy, that freaks me the hell out too.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-04-2011, 10:18 AM)Duchess Wrote:
I've also read about how some of those countries mutilate the females so that sex is never something that brings them joy, that freaks me the hell out too.

February 6th is the United Nation's "International Day of Zero Tolerance to Female Genital Multilation".

As to " . . . so sex is never something that brings them joy . . .", I understand this is the unanimous opinion of women and farm animals during AND immediately after having relations with Dick.
Effen stinky assed Muslims. Their religion is shit. The main focus is sensual and physical reward after death. How fucking stupid can you be? I wish someone would tell them they have to leave their little dicks here when they die. Tards.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.