Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
FUCK OFF, BROTHER
I KNOW you are the one abusing the POTD system...Fuck off with that juvenile bullshit.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I don't think it's BROTHER doing it, but I voted for your post anyway because I think she's a blithering idiot. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Edit: shouldn't type when I'mhalf asleep :Blush:
Yesterday I thought it might be her but, I didn't want to make any wild accusation so, I watched & waited this morning & within moments of her entering Mockshe had used her 10 votes...Of course, I didn't actually see her click on the vote button but, it's either her or jb & I don't think it's jb...If I'm wrong, I have no problem with giving her an apology.
I owe YOU an apology then. I was willing to give her the benefit of the doubt but this is exactly the kind of stupid shit she pulls to try to fuck with people. I did say she's a blithering idiot, after all. :?
Another example why Duchess should be a mod.
it is NOT me. sounds like a stupid game. as i said elsewhere, i wish Frank would disable POTD, it's often abused.

jackboots Wrote:it is NOT me.
And that's why I made a point of saying that I didn't think it was you...I don't make a habit of pulling wild accusations outta my ass just to try & make someone look bad, I waited until I felt I had something to back up that claim...At the time those votes were cast there were only 3 people in here, you & I and BROTHER.
Ban the bitch.
i am never logged out, unless i have cleared my cache, cookies & passwords.

jackboots Wrote:i wish Frank would disable POTD, it's often abused.
I know that abuse of the system was happening regularly in that other place...The only other time it happened here was when the demented ones' shit posts were being voted on daily, we all know who was responsible for that...I have not seen any Mockers dick around with the system again until now.
It's kind of too bad... Post It seems like a pretty good poster but now he's linked with dumbass in my mind now.
Duchess Wrote:
I know that abuse of the system was happening regularly in that other place...The only other time it happened here was when the demented ones' shit posts were being voted on daily, we all know who was responsible for that...I have not seen any Mockers dick around with the system again until now.
It was sooooo obvious who was voting for Mooseknuckle, no one else here was a raging bigot besides those two.
Yeah, at first I thought it was that breexo person because they were logged in since he/she/it joined.

POTD will be gone when we get that converter finished and the board switched to new software anyway.
[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:At the time those votes were cast there were only 3 people in here, you & I and BROTHER.

Just remember people are often signed on in Invisible mode, so you can't see them. They can still vote.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:
Quote:At the time those votes were cast there were only 3 people in here, you & I and BROTHER.

Just remember people are often signed on in Invisible mode, so you can't see them. They can still vote.
[Image: sign0027.gif] I'm aware of that.
Duchess Wrote:
Middle Finger Wrote:[user=29]Duchess[/user] wrote:

[Image: sign0027.gif] I'm aware of that.

I was trying to be a good boy, and be a helpful bitch ...
86 112
Whoever is playing with the blue bars, should be whackeded with a broom.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Duchess Wrote:Yesterday I thought it might be her but, I didn't want to make any wild accusation so, I watched & waited this morning & within moments of her entering Mockshe had used her 10 votes...Of course, I didn't actually see her click on the vote button but, it's either her or jb & I don't think it's jb...If I'm wrong, I have no problem with giving her an apology.

http://www.youtube.com/v/caMEvABx5-s&amp...p;border=1

Duchess Wrote:
[Image: Pot_Calling_the_Kettle_Black_T-Shirt.ashx]
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Another example why Duchess should be a mod.

Not funny.

Not MockWorthy.

But, your post is vote worthy.

Frank? Are you listening? We want, nay need Duchess as a SuperMod.