Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
~VALENTINES~
i'm so sappy. i bought my grown sons really nice 109 boxed chocolates (not cheap ones!) for Valentine's Day monday. i'll find some funny cards too before then. i don't care how old they get, they secretly like getting Valentines so they don't feel like poor Charlie Brown who never got anything. 2134

do you do anything sappy or special for anyone that day?
yeah, i know it's an artificial holiday, but it's been around for enough years to make it legit. i like antique Victorian Valentine cards. charming~~

[Image: hearts-1.gif][Image: hearts-1.gif]
[Image: hearts-1.gif]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

No, I don't plan anything special and it horrifies my boss & a couple of my friends. They think I should be delighted to celebrate...nothankyouverymuch.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I buy for everybody who sprang from my loins. Everybody else can eff off.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I seemingly just finished Christmas, my kids and my husband had their birthdays this past week and I still have to throw the birthday parties for the kids.

FUCK VALENTINE'S DAY!

Commando Cunt Queen
i don't give a shit about that! i have just forked out so much money the academic year is about to begin here and it has cost me a tiny fortune. its not cheap sending kids to school these days.
(02-09-2011, 06:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: I buy for everybody who sprang from my loins. Everybody else can eff off.

Do women have loins? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Here is a card from about 1959 I am rooting around for the older ones.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
cool!

here's a romantic old VD advert~~

(02-09-2011, 09:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 06:55 PM)Cracker Wrote: I buy for everybody who sprang from my loins. Everybody else can eff off.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU_CONzFOUQTjy4PfxM3D...h7qy-EA-LI]

I figure you haven't had a chance to see either one in a long while. Lose the spare tire around your middle and your loins will reappear.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Chalk another up for

"fuck valentines day"

I hate it.

Oh and fuck all those sappy fucking whiny annoying jewelry commercials.
That reminds me, pork loins are on sale this week...........get the fuck outta my way!!!!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-09-2011, 10:23 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 09:49 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTU_CONzFOUQTjy4PfxM3D...h7qy-EA-LI]

I figure you haven't had a chance to see either one in a long while. Lose the spare tire around your middle and your loins will reappear.

babies come from the loins of a man and the womb of a woman, shitbird.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Jesus Dick, I gave you a picture. How can you disagree with a damn picture?
(02-09-2011, 10:41 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Chalk another up for

"fuck valentines day"

I hate it.

Would you get pissy if your husband didn't bring you anything at all? Not even dinner? Truth, please.
(02-09-2011, 10:41 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Oh and fuck all those sappy fucking whiny annoying jewelry commercials.

Exactly.

But I really want that platinum/14k gold mix ring...Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-09-2011, 11:12 PM)username Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 10:41 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Oh and fuck all those sappy fucking whiny annoying jewelry commercials.

Exactly.

I can see that you know shit about jewelry.

If the gold is not at least 18k the mother fucker doesn't love you.
John Adams

(02-09-2011, 10:56 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 10:41 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Chalk another up for

"fuck valentines day"

I hate it.

Would you get pissy if your husband didn't bring you anything at all? Not even dinner? Truth, please.

He never has before. I have no reason to think that will change this year. I'm over being pissy. I just fucking all out hate the whole thing.

Exactly.

All those jewelry commercials piss me off. Shallow and pitiful and so badly done.

That said, I would not turn down platinum.
(02-09-2011, 11:23 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Exactly.

n/m. But sometimes firmer is better.
Commando Cunt Queen
(02-10-2011, 12:54 AM)username Wrote:
(02-09-2011, 11:23 PM)IMaDick Wrote:

Exactly.

n/m. But sometimes firmer is better.

Kewlpics would help prove your point.

John Adams