Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Good Morning shit birds
Today is my last day of work for awhile, I'm taking a voluntary lay off.

I can't wait to go on unemployment and just sit my ass around for awhile.

I will be starting my own business again while I'm off it's pretty fucking exciting.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Fuckin' aye that sounds good! I'd love to get paid for doing nothing, I really would. I've never aspired to be a housewife though.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-25-2011, 09:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Fuckin' aye that sounds good! I'd love to get paid for doing nothing, I really would. I've never aspired to be a housewife though.

I have never drawn one dime from unemployment before, but I figured what the hell, if I can get paid while do the start up of my business then I should probably do that.

I'm ready to be in control of my time again.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

So Dick will be the Kitchen Bitch for awhile.eh?Doing laundry and dishes and cleaning up all the piss on the floor that misses the toilet 'cause he cant find his little dick in a hurry.
You paid into the system.

Get everything these lazy-ass entitlement whores get.

Have fun . . . and a solid business plan.

I'm bettin' you're the toughest boss you've ever worked for.

Go easy on the new employee for the first week.

(02-25-2011, 09:02 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Today is my last day of work for awhile, I'm taking a voluntary lay off.

I will be starting my own business again while I'm off it's pretty fucking exciting.

This was my families unfortunate reality a few years ago, I would never want to re-live that time in our lives again. Best wishes to you IMaDick Smiley_emoticons_wink

Three things cannot be long hidden: the sun, the moon, and the truth.Smiley_emoticons_wink

(02-25-2011, 09:12 AM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-25-2011, 09:05 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Tiki is definatly right.You have been paying to it for years.You have earned the right to lay back for awhile to regroup and chart a new course.
When your buisness is up and running,you'll be paying more than your share into the system again.

I have never drawn one dime from unemployment before, but I figured what the hell, if I can get paid while do the start up of my business then I should probably do that.

I'm ready to be in control of my time again.

(02-25-2011, 09:02 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Today is my last day of work for awhile, I'm taking a voluntary lay off.

Good morning, buttacup!!
86 112
crap. now he's going to have even more time to annoy the snot out of me. my taser needs new prongs already. hah

(02-25-2011, 08:05 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: crap. now he's going to have even more time to annoy the snot out of me. my taser needs new prongs already. hah

It could all stop if not for your refusal to submit.Smiley_emoticons_razz

John Adams

Do you see what misguided did to that post? I'm looking for him now...so I can scare him some more. Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-25-2011, 08:03 PM)Middle Finger Wrote:

Good morning, buttacup!!

Fuck, Don't ever try to be nice to me again Smiley_emoticons_kotz
John Adams

I saw. Poor guy. He tries so hard.

Good, Dick. Do I have to be PC about unemployment for the duration of your stay?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-25-2011, 08:39 PM)Cracker Wrote: I saw. Poor guy. He tries so hard.

Good, Dick. Do I have to be PC about unemployment for the duration of your stay?

Fuck no, I'm on a 5 or 6 week vacation until we start building again.

by then I should have my own business in operation and triple my income.

John Adams

Good luck. They say fortunes are made when the economy is in the toilet.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-25-2011, 08:36 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you see what misguided did to that post? I'm looking for him now...so I can scare him some more. Smiley_emoticons_fies

Allright,I'm here.What the hell do you want?

Now I'm gone.Be back.

Doing what, working the restroom stalls at the local truck stop?

'Duchess Wrote:Yes, I like apples, so do my horses & so do the deer that I buy apples for because they have stripped my fruit trees bare.

Lay it on me. Smiley_emoticons_razz

~Gogo~

Divine Friend of MOCK FORUMS

(03-03-2011, 12:49 PM)Gogo Wrote:

I'm working the restroom stalls at the local truck stop? so stay the fuck out of there ,that's my gig got it dickhead?

John Adams

Why bring geese into this?