Where is your plunger?
I dropped a friend off last night and I had to run in and use the restroom. Her plunger was right behind the toilet. It made me think that she shits like an elephant.

Where is your plunger? Please tell me you don't leave that dirty, nasty thing out where people can see it or leave it in the room where you try to get clean. If you do, please move it to the garage.

Thank you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Eww. I would never leave something like that out in the open. Nooooo. It's hidden from view.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(03-19-2011, 12:38 PM)Cracker Wrote: I dropped a friend off last night and I had to run in and use the restroom. Her plunger was right behind the toilet. It made me think that she shits like an elephant.

Where is your plunger? Please tell me you don't leave that dirty, nasty thing out where people can see it or leave it in the room where you try to get clean. If you do, please move it to the garage.

Thank you.

If one were to have the propensity to 'shit like an elephant', it would be nice to have the plunger within arms reach when the toilet begins to overflow.
Mines in the garage somewhere.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Right behind the shitters in my house, however, it's one of those that looks like this.

[Image: AAAAAskvquIAAAAAAMlYbA.jpg]

As the post above states, a plunger needs to be handy.

Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

If you shit like an elephant, you are probably habitually overeating. Your body should use most of what you take in. You should eliminate small batches of nondigestible food remains and a small amount of waste materials your body is expelling.

Did you know your body replaces your entire 6 qts. of blood in a cycle that lasts a few months (new blood cells made, old ones eliminated)? Some of the old blood is turned into bile (if I remember correctly), and the rest is eliminated in your stool.

It's bad enough seeing the toilet brush in the little stand behind the bowl. Plungers are fucking disgusting.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.

Ooohhhhh gawd.
Under the sink in the cabinet, when you have kids it's good to have one within arms reach. You just never know when spongebob is looking for an escape route.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
What ya'll are failing to address is normally it's not the shit that does the clogging, but the excessive use of asswipe.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Don't you know it's more civilised to make your guests come and tell you they plugged up your toilet and where the fuck is the plunger completely embarrassing them than it is to have one handy so that they don't get completely embarrassed by your lack of preparedness.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Guests only use the guest bathroom. I only want peeing guests. They won't need a plunger.
(03-19-2011, 01:38 PM)thekid65 Wrote: What ya'll are failing to address is normally it's not the shit that does the clogging, but the excessive use of asswipe.

My kids will use a half a roll of t.p. and then NOT flush the toilet. So there I am, plunger in hand, sweat breaking out on my forehead. Slowly I depress the handle, wondering, wondering if the toilet is up to the job. As the water rises, I then begin to pray to the toilet Gods that the mass of water and poop will stop short of the rim and not overflow the edges of the toilet.

Sometimes my prayers are answered and sometimes not. The toilet Gods are fickle. Smiley_emoticons_slash
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-19-2011, 02:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Guests only use the guest bathroom. I only want peeing guests. They won't need a plunger.

You don't let your guests take a dump if they need one?

How does that system work?, when they excuse themselves do you say "You better not be going for a shit!"

?

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

Jesus Christ, OP, I don't ask my guests anything like that.

I'm being a smart ass for christssake.
(03-19-2011, 03:45 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: when they excuse themselves do you say "You better not be going for a shit!"

This is really making me laugh when I think about saying that to a couple people that are sometimes here. They would look at me like I had snakes coming out of my head. 28

(03-19-2011, 02:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I need some advice for my in-laws who love to come to my house and go straight to the bathroom for a big dump. Are you tactful or do you just come out and tell somebody, 'Hey, there'll be no shitting in there!'?
(03-19-2011, 04:21 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: I need some advice for my in-laws who love to come to my house and go straight to the bathroom for a big dump.

Thats what a toilet is for numbnuts, or do you brush your teeth in the bowl?
(03-19-2011, 04:39 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Thats what a toilet is for numbnuts, or do you brush your teeth in the bowl?

Hey, until you've tried toiletwater don't bash it.

I was trying to get Duchess' take on how she tells HER guests that they CAN'T take a shit at her place.

Please read a little more thoroughly.

I do, however, like the use of 'numbnuts' as a putdown. One of my all time faves. Please use that with Dick next time he annoys you.
(03-19-2011, 03:28 PM)username Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 01:38 PM)thekid65 Wrote: What ya'll are failing to address is normally it's not the shit that does the clogging, but the excessive use of asswipe.

My kids will use a half a roll of t.p. and then NOT flush the toilet. So there I am, plunger in hand, sweat breaking out on my forehead. Slowly I depress the handle, wondering, wondering if the toilet is up to the job. As the water rises, I then begin to pray to the toilet Gods that the mass of water and poop will stop short of the rim and not overflow the edges of the toilet.

Sometimes my prayers are answered and sometimes not. The toilet Gods are fickle. Smiley_emoticons_slash

hah They sure are!
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-19-2011, 05:20 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote:
(03-19-2011, 04:39 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Thats what a toilet is for numbnuts, or do you brush your teeth in the bowl?

Hey, until you've tried toiletwater don't bash it.

I was trying to get Duchess' take on how she tells HER guests that they CAN'T take a shit at her place.

Please read a little more thoroughly.

I do, however, like the use of 'numbnuts' as a putdown. One of my all time faves. Please use that with Dick next time he annoys you.

Stop being a pussy, numbnuts

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams