Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
70 is the new 40
Some just never age.........

Attached Files
.jpg   welch.jpg (Size: 4.58 KB / Downloads: 105)
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

She looks fantastic! Seventy isn't so scary when it looks like that.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I would hit that, seriously I would.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-25-2011, 01:06 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I would hit that, seriously I would.

Now that I'm in mid-40's, I look at nearly every woman, regardless of age, with the 'would I or wouldn't I' question. At age 39, I never would've looked at a woman in her 50's and thought of her sexually.

Funny how things change.
My wife is the only woman I have ever been with that is younger than me, I don't really know if that was ever a conscious decision on my part or not.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I believe thats a great concept that 70 can be the new 40! I am not adverse to a bit of nip and tuck.
(03-25-2011, 06:44 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I believe thats a great concept that 70 can be the new 40!

Don't delude yourself. 70 is 70. I can't stand it when women say that shit to each other.

Commando Cunt Queen
I just cannot say enough about this, yoga infested, healthy food, non-alcoholic bitch. The nerve! Smiley_emoticons_smile

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(03-25-2011, 07:16 PM)username Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 06:44 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I believe thats a great concept that 70 can be the new 40!

Don't delude yourself. 70 is 70. I can't stand it when women say that shit to each other.

Maybe for you!
(03-25-2011, 08:29 PM)aussiefriend Wrote:
(03-25-2011, 07:16 PM)username Wrote:

Maybe for you!

Yes, when I'm 70 years old, I will actually be 70 years old. If you think you can be 40 when you're 70, you're probably already in the early stages of dementia.
Commando Cunt Queen
You know what username, I have looked after people with dementia and its a devastating experience that the family and the person go through. Why would you say such a mean nasty thing to me?

I hope they find a cure for dementia
Username disregard the last post, I am overly sensitive, which can help sometimes in my job but sometimes it is not good in my personal life.
Regret: When you can edit shit because it's only been five minutes, but you are too tipsy to think of it.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
YOu are onto me Cracker!
(03-25-2011, 09:25 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Why would you say such a mean nasty thing to me?

Why are you asking that question in Mock? Huh? That's a stupid question, Aussie and I'm on the verge of giving you some mean & nasty you won't soon forget.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Duchess, i should not be allowed online during certain times!
The saying goes: "You're as old as you feel". I know people in their 40's that act like they're 70, & people in their 70's that act like their 40. so. . .

So c'mon 70, so I can be 40 again! hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

I noticed at 40 that I have to watch what I eat now and exercise. I stopped drinking sodas (loved my Coke, had to let it go) and started eating healthier. I don't want to be an "old" 70.

I also don't want to hump OP. Thirty years won't increase his attractiveness to me, and if I am stuck in an old folk's home and can't yell for help, I may find a tiny ginger pumping away when I wake up from my nap...

That is my nightmare.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-26-2011, 01:14 PM)Cracker Wrote: I noticed at 40 that I have to watch what I eat now and exercise. I stopped drinking sodas (loved my Coke, had to let it go) and started eating healthier. I don't want to be an "old" 70.

I also don't want to hump OP. Thirty years won't increase his attractiveness to me, and if I am stuck in an old folk's home and can't yell for help, I may find a tiny ginger pumping away when I wake up from my nap...

That is my nightmare.

I wouldn't touch you with iamadicks dick.

The thought of you in a state of sexual arousal chills me to the bone and makes me sick to the very depths of my mortal soul.

I bet I could strike a match on your face.

Your husbands reward was surely a place in heaven after being married to you.

(03-26-2011, 02:15 PM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote:
(03-26-2011, 01:14 PM)Cracker Wrote: I noticed at 40 that I have to watch what I eat now and exercise. I stopped drinking sodas (loved my Coke, had to let it go) and started eating healthier. I don't want to be an "old" 70.

That is my nightmare.

I wouldn't touch you with iamadicks dick.

The thought of you in a state of sexual arousal chills me to the bone and makes me sick to the very depths of my mortal soul.

I bet I could strike a match on your face.

Your husbands reward was surely a place in heaven after being married to you.

I'm sure it is very lovely having a man around the house to cook, clean, and watch the kiddo. I may have to hire one.

My skin is lovely, tyvm. I don't cover it in makeup or burn it to a crisp. I have decided I will most likely wrinkle all at once, overnight. So far, so good.

I join you in wishing my ex a speedy and pleasant trip to the heavens. Praise Jesus.