Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
~ sick bitch ~
Real-life Cruella de Vil Skins Ex-Lover's Puppy for BeltBY MEREDITH TRAINA | wpix.com
June 20, 2009
[Image: 47617589.jpg]

Authorities say Lewis intended to skin the dog to make a belt out of the hide. (June 20, 2009)
MUSKOGEE, Okla. (WPIX) - An Oklahoma woman is accused of being a real-life Cruella de Vil, for allegedly killing a puppy, so she could use its black and white fur to make a belt.

Authorities in Muskogee, Oklahoma, say Krystal Lynn Lewis, 23, admitted to having a male friend repeatedly shoot her Jack Russell terrier, "Joplin," a gift from her ex-lesbian lover. She then allegedly skinned the animal and started tanning its hide; police caught Lewis before she couldn't finish making the belt.

When her former gal pal, Jessica Nichols, confronted her about the incident, Lewis allegedly admitted that she was as heartless as the villain in Disney's "101 Dalmatians," that's according to a report in the Muskogee Phoenix newspaper. Then she reportedly asked Nichols, "When have you known me to have a heart?"

Nichols says Joplin was born April 3rd, and she gave the puppy to Lewis because she could no longer take care of him. When she later asked for the dog back, Lewis wouldn't return him.

Police say Lewis had a male friend, Austin Michael Mullins, 26, pump a clip full of bullets from a .22-caliber pistol into Joplin sometime this week. Lewis then reportedly called Nichols to tell her what happened, but Nichols says she refused to believe that Lewis could be that cruel.

"I still wasn't sure she had done it until I opened the paper and saw my puppy's skin hanging there," Nichols said.

Authorities found the pup's black and white hide pinned to a board and left to dry inside Lewis' apartment. The police officers who found Joplin, said they were disgusted and horrified.

"We're talking about a six-or seven-week-old, defenseless puppy," said sheriff's deputy George Roberson. "That's pretty heinous and sadistic."

If convicted on animal cruelty charges, Lewis and Mullins face up to five years in prison and a $500 fine. A judge ordered a mental competency hearing for the pair. They're being held on $25,000 bail.
I would stop eating chocolate.. but I'm not a quitter!

:B
Mother fuckers.
86 112
I want them to die in agony, alone in a ditch...Yes, I do.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I'm with you Duchess. The maximum punishment is not nearly enough if convicted.