Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
peeps
Easter is coming soon, so i wonder if anyone has any creative uses for peeps. who doesn't love the little fuckers? indestructible, you can shoot them full of holes, run over them with your car, hack them with an ax, THEY WON'T DIE! hah

i love this one, a DEXTER peep attached~~

[Image: peeps.jpg]
[Image: Peeps-FTL.jpg]

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Just bought some chocolate covered peeps. Don't recall seeing them last year. They kinda suck. There isn't much peep inside...just a tiny piece. Now a big baby chick peep covered in chocolate would be good!!
just thinking about biting into one of these little fuckers sends sugar chills down my back...

I named one of my dogs "Peep" since I aquired her around easter time.
Fug duh kund

I don't like marshmallow.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
blasphemous awful Easter peep.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

They're best when they're stale. IMO Just like oreos!
or like the marshmallow 'peanuts' around halloween
Fug duh kund
They are great for target practice and explode when hit especially if you let them dry out a little. Plus they are yellow and can be seen from a distance.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I heard of putting Peeps in the microwave. In all my years on this planet I have never tried it. What happens? Does the peep get huge or something?
I am thinking of buying some and roasting them over a flame..like marshmallows. Wonder what would happen??
Very colorful smores.
put them in hot chocolate

i don't like all the different colored ones. just the traditional yellow buggers. i'm a peep bigot.

[Image: peepsdecreme3.jpg]

[Image: peeps.jpg]

I don't think I've ever had one of those and I've never bought them for my kids. Does that make me a bad mother? Am I missing out?
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-09-2011, 06:04 PM)username Wrote: I don't think I've ever had one of those and I've never bought them for my kids. Does that make me a bad mother? Am I missing out?

Are you from the United States?
(04-09-2011, 06:04 PM)username Wrote: I don't think I've ever had one of those and I've never bought them for my kids. Does that make me a bad mother? Am I missing out?

They look the same coming out.........just like corn or beans.
(04-09-2011, 06:07 PM)Maggot Wrote:

They look the same coming out.........just like corn or beans.

115 OMG, shitting bunnies!
Commando Cunt Queen
[Image: peeps.gif] [Image: peeps.gif]

[Image: peepssimpsons.jpg]
(04-09-2011, 09:37 PM)QueenBee Wrote: [Image: peeps.gif] [Image: peeps.gif]

[Image: peepssimpsons.jpg]

Is that Marge simpson?hah
I've never gotten them for my kids either, nor have I ever had one. They gross me out.
Peeps are part of growing up. I don't think mine eat them, but it wouldn't be easter without Peeps.

I eat circus peanuts. I think I must be the only one, and it's been ten years or so, but I do consume them. JSYK, they use that as the marshmallows in Lucky Charms. If you have ever eaten Lucky Charms, you have eaten dehydrated circus peanuts.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.