Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Shit fight
I had a shit fight with my child's teacher today on the phone. I rang from work because it was the only time we could connect, I had been dealing with psychotic patients and suicidal patients all day.

She was a fucking up herself looking down her nose trying to pull "professional" rank with me. I told her I was a professional too! I hate saying that because some of my friends are really really smart and they are not educated, it dosent mean shit. Even my further studies are for other reasons its not to show the world i am shit hot. I am as fucked up as anyone.

I went up to the school after work, the bitch was gone. The thing is this fucking menopausal bitch that needs hormone replacement therapy if she talks to me like that, what is she like with the children?

She was angry with me because I went to the principal about my child getting hurt at school. I am writing this now, because I am going to chill out and I don't want to make a fool of myself on this site as I usually do. If you want to call me a nutter go for it. I feel like shit anyway.

ps pass my regards onto Joel Osteen!

Aussie, her feelings are irrelevant. Screw her, you did the right thing. Don't let her & people like her get to you.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
A custard pie to the face usually shuts them up.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I am going to ring and try and talk nicely to her tomorrow. I was talking to my babysitter tonight, she knows I am very easy going and kind hearted (am not boasting). But if you fuck with me especially anything to do with my child, I will turn into a psychobitch.

But I will explain I have had a very intense day and I spoke to her at the end of my shift, and I think I might have taken some of my exhaustion/frustration/stress out on her.

God I love Mock!
Hey I didn't say this before thank you for your support Duchess, and even Maggot, that he would suggest a custard pie and not eat it! especially after one of his "sessions". love you guys
(04-15-2011, 08:44 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: love you guys

*sniffles* This is so sweet.

Let's all have a group hug, shall we?

Commando Cunt Queen
Tell me you didn't curse. Because you automatically lose if you curse.

Why would she be mad that you talked to the principal? Do you what you need to do and leave her out of the loop if she is going to be an asshole about it.

Some teachers are fabulous and are in the building because they love kids. Some teachers suck. It has been that way since the beginning of time.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Yeah, aussie didn't quite offer up enough of the story for me to give an opinion.
Commando Cunt Queen
I think she drinks at work.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
ahahahahahah you guys are funny, and there I was thinking I was on your ignore list!

I certainly did not curse I talked as hoighty toighty as she did. But the following day I talked calmly and nicely and apologised and she did too. I think she copped some of my stress from work that day. Poor woman. At the end of the day these people look after our kids right? My child is growing and learning and it is thanks to this woman, so I need to chill.
I'd love a group hug right now!
You always come to your senses, aussie.

Stress sucks. I sometimes wish I worked alone in a cubicle. It's hard dealing with people at times.
Thanks Cracker thats a huge compliment coming from you! I appreciate it. I agree I think I am abit out there sometimes, but I am back.
(04-15-2011, 11:11 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I agree I think I am abit out there sometimes, but I am back.

Aussie, the space shuttle of Mock. Smiley_emoticons_smile Welcome home.
Commando Cunt Queen
(04-15-2011, 11:22 PM)username Wrote: Aussie, the space shuttle of Mock. Smiley_emoticons_smile Welcome home.

hah Our own lil' space cadet.

reporting for duty SIR!
Glad that all worked out well, hope the kid is ok, sux when they get hurt.
I had a friggin @#$%% and this @#$%^ thought that @##$%%! It was just horrible. ok.

Would you care to elaborate?
I don't wanna get caught bitchin in here.