Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
*Cinco De Mayo*
what are you doing to celebrate?
do you have special recipes?
plans?
i may just go buy some nacho chips and nacho cheese stuff and guacamole. that's the extent of my Mexican experience. & i used to make tacos for my kids. Que? Ole? that's all my Spanish too. hah

Attached Files
.gif   mariachi.gif (Size: 40.7 KB / Downloads: 105)
.gif   mex.gif (Size: 49.46 KB / Downloads: 105)
.gif   may5.gif (Size: 11.93 KB / Downloads: 106)
.gif   mex2.gif (Size: 18.3 KB / Downloads: 107)
.gif   cactus.gif (Size: 31.04 KB / Downloads: 414)

I'm gonna hire a beaner to mow my yard next week. Cuz I'm nice like that.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Fucking illegals! Damn them to hell!

Okay . . . now that I got that out of my system . . .

I've prepared 10 lbs. of machaca beef for my brother's office celebration.

Yes . . . I am a wonderful sibling and for my rewards I was invited to an attorney friend's Cinco de Mayo celebration!

Here's the rub . . . he is an anti SB 1070 attorney. Yes . . . he knows that I am pro SB 1070.

However, his Mexican National clients are preparing and supplying most of the food and the bastard knows how much I love authentic comida Mexicana.

Call me a whore, but I'M GOING! You're damn right I'd sell my soul for handmade tortillas and chili rellenos. Go ahead . . . call me a hypocrite while I'm licking the remnants of the last of the barbacoa or carnitas off my plate. Or wiping the scorching fresh salsa off my chin.

Sure . . . I feel a little dirty.

Maybe a bath with a few Pacificos will make me clean again.
Tiki is a Slut

Respect-applause

[Image: CincoDeMayoSombrero1.gif]

I want to see a pic of the machaca. Try to keep the drunk attorneys out of the frame, please.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Hmmm, 5th of May, let me see. Maybe go to Rotary Park and blast the Star Spangled Banner on a fat-ass boom box? Making sure to get the thump thump going? Or maybe that country song about being proud to be an American? Then head over to Town & Country park? Might even make a pit stop at McNalley in between?
Tiki, marry me!

You can even sleep in the middle, now how fucking good does it get?!

And at night time you can tell me stories about what the heck a Cinco de Mayo is. Sounds either like a latin sandwich drenched in Mayo or the revenues one makes from selling Mayo to me really.
dick is gonna hire a pinata party by offering some wetbacks a dollar an hour to do it for him.

Then when they refuse he is gonna come back here and whinge about illegal immigrants AGAIN!

Smiley_emoticons_smile
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Hmmm, maybe we will have Moe's for dinner. Do you guys have Moe's? The best burritos eva!! I love me a Homewrecker with extra guac.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
We have a Moe's, but my husband is a weirdo and doesn't like Mexican food so I haven't mentioned stopping in there. There is a really good authentic mexican restaurant here that I can talk him into once in a while, but thats just because he likes the huge $2 Dos Equis drafts they have there.
chili rellenos....*thud*

two please. And make them a double.
I can hardly wait for the festivities to start.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

They're having a big Cinco De Mayo festival on Beach St. with a bunch of food, music, and alcohol. I won't be going this year because I'm fat miserable bitch.
Timing is everything.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

sally, I'll have a few drinks for you. I'm such a good friend that way. Smiley_emoticons_wink
hah

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YYxO3Y-wOrM
(05-05-2011, 08:04 AM)ramseycat Wrote: Hmmm, maybe we will have Moe's for dinner. Do you guys have Moe's? The best burritos eva!! I love me a Homewrecker with extra guac.

What??? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch

hah I think it must be a franchise, Mo given both Ramsey & Sally have one in their town & they live more than a thousand miles apart. There isn't one here & I live in the middle of them.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Well .... pheew then.
I just found out there is a Moe's in Rossford Ohio. I 'm gonna have to check it out!