Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trolls, Stalkers, Max-Pads, Cunts.....
OH MY!<--- clicky

Seems we have a stalking, unintelligent troll in our midst who came here to goad our Lumpy.

The link is double the fun though...... as you read through you'll see how Ol' Smooth (aka Baby Rider ::lmao:Smiley_emoticons_smile tries to take credit for the obvious.

Hiya Maxi-Pad / Stupid Cowboy Bitch ::flip::

You're just dumb all over the internet aren't you?
I think LMPP needed to hear a few things, though. It's hard to call BROTHER a troll on this site.
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:I think LMPP needed to hear a few things, though. It's hard to call BROTHER a troll on this site.
Not when you're King Troll of Shit Mountain. ::thumbs::
86 112
Handbags at dawn - 50 paces. ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao:: Now that's my kind of duel.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Middle Finger Wrote:I think LMPP needed to hear a few things, though. It's hard to call BROTHER a troll on this site.
No I'd go more with stalker and general nut job. ::nuts::

I tossed troll in there because it's the topic du jour this week.

You just have trolls on the mind.

There is nothing Lumpy needs to be "told" that she has not already recognize in herself out loud and the last thing she is is a back stabber. :kiss::
Who has that kind of time?
Amazing yet dull at the same time.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Who has that kind of time?
Amazing yet dull at the same time.
Much like many of your posts.
Just remember I make it very easy for you.
OnBendedKnee Wrote:Who has that kind of time?
NUT JOBS
The Antagonist Wrote:You just have trolls on the mind.

There is nothing Lumpy needs to be "told" that she has not already recognize in herself out loud

I disagree. There are several things I think she needs to hear and she does NOT recognize something. For example, that she has done a lot of trolling in the past. I happen to generally appreciate or enjoy her trolling from a purely objective point of view (i.e. if I was not an admin) but I am not going to pretend that I haven't seen her troll (well) many a time, across several sites. True, not the real dumbed down or stereotypical trolling, but the same basic effect.
86 112
Frank overuses the word 'troll' much like the klan does... anyone that dares to question or disagree with him/them is automatically designated and labeled as such.

It's not terribly creative and it certainly isn't accurate but I don't really expect anything more from either party.
The Antagonist Wrote:

There is nothing Lumpy needs to be "told" that she has not already recognize in herself out loud and the last thing she is is a back stabber. :kiss::

hey bucco, you are the one doing the stalking.

As for for being a "stalker".......she came to my little stupid forum from a forum that kept kicking her off for no reason. Thatcommunity was full of"troll Mods" and "troll members"callingall the "new members" "trolls". Go figure.

Where dostupid mean assholeFucks get the entitlement to to this? huh?

BROTHER Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:

As for for being a "stalker".......she came to my little stupid forum from a forum that kept kicking her off for no reason. Thatcommunity was full of"troll Mods" and "troll members"callingall the "new members" "trolls". Go figure.

Are you sure you're thinking of the right person? WickedMoon was the first forum I had ever joined, which is where I had the misfortune of running into you while you were on your third or fourth incarnation and bugging the shit out of the old members.

I'm still in touch with boo, would you like me to verify that for you?

LuMPyPussy Wrote:Frank overuses the word 'troll' much like the klan does... anyone that dares to question or disagree with him/them is automatically designated and labeled as such.

It's not terribly creative and it certainly isn't accurate but I don't really expect anything more from either party.

I don't even use the word troll much. I just did because that is what people have been saying, and you denying. I much prefer "problematic" or "rule-breaker" or "repeat offender."
86 112
Middle Finger Wrote:
LuMPyPussy Wrote:Frank overuses the word 'troll' much like the klan does... anyone that dares to question or disagree with him/them is automatically designated and labeled as such.

I don't even use the word troll much. I just did because that is what people have been saying, and you denying. I much prefer "problematic" or "rule-breaker" or "repeat offender."
Yeah, I prefer that too. ::bravo::
LuMPyPussy Wrote:
BROTHER Wrote:
The Antagonist Wrote:

Are you sure you're thinking of the right person? WickedMoon was the first forum I had ever joined, which is where I had the misfortune of running into you while you were on your third or fourth incarnation and bugging the shit out of the old members.

I'm still in touch with boo, would you like me to verify that for you?

I'm at Wickedmoon now.(I shall Post for you I'm still Pixie ...but it's old there)....It was my first forum I was on it with "web tv"Iwas kicked off because I refused to join "the pack" they were all attacking some girl and I had P's to join in, I stood up for her and watch all the wolves m ove in.....and I never posted when you were there....oh wait we were there a few times together. (after we were banned a few times)ha,ha

You kept trying to get me to join up at FM....when I did I got banned because they thought I was with wicked Moon and I didn't agree that John Wayne was a hero........you stayed and paid for a membership for me......and then you did so for others......everybody loved Snooze.......then you had to live up to expectations or face the wrath!:Diablo:
You got it wrong once again... we were posting at Olin's forum and one of the WM people posted the link to FG (not FM) and there was a mad rush of people to join. I liked it and forked over $10 to be a 'green member.' Most of the WM people got banned for being flaming assholes.

I paid for Frank's membership, but I sure don't remember paying for yours. But once again, me doing something nice is being thrown back in my face.

You're kind of fucked up, you know that? You can keep insinuating all you want, but I've got friends online that I've known for years... do you?
LuMPyPussy Wrote:I paid for Frank's membership, but I sure don't remember paying for yours. But once again, me doing something nice is being thrown back in my face.
I never use that against you, which would be easy to do, because I did appreciate the kindness you've shown me here and there, on a few levels. You may realize that I've NEVER brought it up. I only mention it now because YOU mentioned it.
86 112
LuMPyPussy Wrote:You got it wrong once again... we were posting at Olin's forum and one of the WM people posted the link to FG (not FM) and there was a mad rush of people to join. I liked it and forked over $10 to be a 'green member.' Most of the WM people got banned for being flaming assholes.

I paid for Frank's membership, but I sure don't remember paying for yours. But once again, me doing something nice is being thrown back in my face.

You're kind of fucked up, you know that? You can keep insinuating all you want, but I've got friends online that I've known for years... do you?

You paid my membership because I had a problem with paypal......you payed for Babyshits, you paid for Gallby or what ever and you paid for the Redheaded guy.

I'm kind of "Fucked up"? I PM 'd you and you were all 'peaches and cream', I asked how clancy was and you said you would tell him hi. I asked what was going on and you told me to read. And then you start this dissing shit!