Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Oprah
Good riddance.

I'm sick of hearing about her and these last shows of hers (which seem to be a self-love fest).

She's a racist bitch. I wonder how it would go over if Bill Gates offered scholarships primarily to underpriviliged white children.

Commando Cunt Queen
I didn't care for Oprah when she would talk ghetto with some of her black guests. Like they shared something special and whitey wasn't included. The last time I saw more people waving lighted candles in the dark was for Harvey Milk.
Username resents black people.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Or maybe just racist bitches.
And the difference is.....?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I think she is the 'Real Thing' but sometimes when I watched I would have doubts..

The secret of success is sincerity. Once you can fake that you've got it made!
- Jean Giraudoux

(05-25-2011, 08:42 PM)Cracker Wrote: Username resents black people.

I resent hypocrites. I resent a rich black woman who did famously well for herself in America who favors people of her own skin color when handing out her scholarship money. She espouses this whole notion of equality for all, love your neighbor and then proceeds to hand out her money primarily to black youth.

Commando Cunt Queen
I was just teasing Adub because she said I resent black people because I called Michelle Obama Chewbaca/gorilla again.

I know you like dark meat. You don't have to explain to me.Smiley_emoticons_biggrin
(05-25-2011, 09:15 PM)Cracker Wrote: I was just teasing Adub because she said I resent black people because I called Michelle Obama Chewbaca/gorilla again.

I knew that (cuz I'm smart that way).
Commando Cunt Queen
I don't think white kids have as much as of a problem getting into college as black kids.

Put yourself in her position, whites have been oppressed by the black majority for centuries, you become rich, who are you gonna help the poor white kids who can't afford college or the black kids who are all but a shoe in?

And please try and answer honestly.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.

I don't care how Oprah spends her money & no one else should either. Jesus Christ.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(05-26-2011, 08:31 AM)Duchess Wrote:

I don't care how Oprah spends her money & no one else should either. Jesus Christ.

Exactly, calling her a racist bitch because she helps black kids get to college?!

For fucks sake.

We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
I would rather have my eyes taped wide open and watch a 3 day Gilligans island marathon than watch 1 min of that fat piece of look at me I make you kiss my ass for money bitch.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(05-26-2011, 09:56 AM)Maggot Wrote: I would rather have my eyes taped wide open and watch a 3 day Gilligans island marathon than watch 1 min of that fat piece of look at me I make you kiss my ass for money bitch.

Yeah giving away cars and shit to her audience makes her a bitch.

Some people in here are just like the clones from Invasion of the Body Snatchers they just point their fingers and scream.

Oprah Winfrey?! aaaaaarrrrgggggghhhh!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

(05-26-2011, 08:15 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I don't think white kids have as much as of a problem getting into college as black kids.

Put yourself in her position, whites have been oppressed by the black majority for centuries, you become rich, who are you gonna help the poor white kids who can't afford college or the black kids who are all but a shoe in?

And please try and answer honestly.

Black people have just as much, if not more access to goverment grants as white people. The department of education gives grants, which are taxpayer gifts, to students who can demonstrate financial need without even needing any proof of academic ability. Both black and whites can equally sit on their asses while collecting thousands of dollars for a useless degree at the taxpayers expense.

If I were Oprah I would put my money to something more respectable like helping sick and homeless children, but I'm not that fat racist cunt so its really none of business what she does with her money.

(05-26-2011, 10:12 AM)sally Wrote: Black people have just as much, if not more access to goverment grants as white people.

Sally is spot-on.

Bill Gates: Money ONLY to NON-WHITES for college.

So . . . what's the REAL message from Mr. Microsoft?

"I'm ashamed to be mega wealthy and WHITE." - OR -

"Nigger . . . you ain't never gonna be sumpin' widdout Caspers like me. Here . . . I'll take you away from Funky Town ('cause Oprah still be in the buffet line and waitin' fo' sum yard bird)."
Please see Chris Rocks stand up dvd "Never Scared" to learn the difference between being rich and true wealth.

I couldn't give a fuck who Oprah chooses to help I just know she gives away a lot of shit which makes her a better person than 99.9% of other multi millionaires.
(05-26-2011, 10:45 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: I couldn't give a fuck who Oprah chooses to help I just know she gives away a lot of shit which makes her a better person than 99.9% of other multi millionaires.

I believe (and have always believed) in Noblesse Oblige.

This includes goodwill to one's fellows.
Ya handouts of free money always make those who recieve it better people, and the one who gives the hand outs well they are certianly better than anyone else.

OP you have a welfare mentality.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-26-2011, 10:10 AM)Ordinary Peephole Wrote: Yeah giving away cars and shit to her audience makes her a bitch.

Did you Tivo that one, OP? Smiley_emoticons_fies

It's the hypocrisy that I hate (and I still think it's racist). I can honestly say, if I had that kind of money and chose to share it, I'd spread it around.

Fuck Oprah. And while we're at it, fuck Gayle too--just on general principal. 54
Commando Cunt Queen