Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Tatum Contosta , 4, Fla. missing
oh shit. he hasn't been seen since mom went to jail a week ago. and God knows who his daddy is.
who leaves their child with a homeless junkie? call someone responsible if you're going to jail! or tell them at the jail!

Kissimmee police just learned of the boy's disappearance on Thursday, according to police spokeswoman Stacie Miller.

KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- Police officers in Kissimmee said Friday they are looking for a missing 4-year-old boy.

Officers said Tatum Contosta was last seen at the Budget Inn Motel on East Vine Street in Kissimmee on July 14.

The boy's mother, Jessica Contosta, left him with 45-year-old Silverio Irizarry. She claims Irizarry, a homeless man addicted to heroin, was supposed to watch her son for about an hour, according to a news release.

Kissimmee police said the boy's mother was arrested on July 14 in Orange County.

According to Orange County jail records, Jessica Contosta was arrested on prostitution charges on July 14. She has neither seen nor heard from her son or Silverio since then, police said. she's still in jail.

Anyone with information in this case is asked to call Crimeline at 1-800-423-TIPS (8477).

dirtbag
[Image: 28631168_640X480.jpg]

Tatum
[Image: 28631166_640X480.jpg]

ho mom
[Image: Jessica_Contosta_20110722081210_640_480.JPG]

where are you Tatum? why didn't your stupid whore mother report you to the people at the jail for your safety?? how long have you REALLY been missing?

[Image: tatum-contosta-missing-0726.jpg]

oh thank goodness! i feared the worst. i was afraid the guy was another imaginary nanny.

detectives are trying to find out where the pair has been for two weeks. Police say Irrizarry is a homeless heroin addict.

The Associated Press

KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- A 4-year-old central Florida boy missing since mid-July has been found.

Kissimmee police say Tatum Contosta was found Friday morning in a Walgreens in Orlando. The Florida Department of Children and Families will take custody of the boy.

Police say the boy's mother, Jessica Contosta, left him with 45-year-old Silverio Irrizarry at Kissimmee motel on July 14 while she went to Orange County. The child was with Irrizarry Friday morning.

Police spokeswoman Stacie Miller says Irrizarry won't be charged since the child was left with him. But detectives are trying to find out where the pair has been for two weeks. Police say Irrizarry is a homeless heroin addict.

Jessica Contosta was arrested July 14 on charges of prostitution and failure to appear in court on a 2009 theft case.

lucky boy!

[Image: tatum-contosta-found-0722.jpg]

Thank God! But wait......did the "mother" turn herself in to authorities or was she arrested? Don't the police usually call child services when they arrest an adult and the children are present? I'm not clear how leaving the boy with Junkie McTiemeoff was an option.
panem et circenses
she left him with the junkie while she was going to orange county. not clear if she was going to Sheriff office. she had to know there was a warrant out and she'd be arrested. in any event, she didn't tell them about her child when she was taken into custody. she waited a week. dumb bitch. i hope she never gets him back.

lots of females who get arrested have kids, and any of them i arrested, i called a relative or DCF.

That is what I thought SOP was, and agreed, she should never get him back. Somehow I think she will. It's Florida, after all. I'm so ashamed.
panem et circenses
so glad the man had a good heart despite his problems.

July 23, 2011
KISSIMMEE, Fla. -- A 4-year-old Kissimmee boy who had been missing for a week will be turned over to the Department of Children and Families after an emergency custody hearing was held Saturday morning.

WFTV was at the hearing where a DCF worker explained to the Judge that they were unable to locate any relatives or family that could take custody of the young boy.

The decision to put the boy in DCF custody came a day after he was found safe with a man, and a week after his mother was arrested in Orange County.

Just before noon on Friday, police said they found Tatum Contosta with a man at the Walgreens near Sandlake Road and Orange Blossom Trail.

The boy was with a friend of his mother's at the time because she had been arrested for prostitution. WFTV learned that she never reported her son missing.

The man who took care of the boy for seven days gave details about how he knows the boy's mother and for how long, but he said the boy cried for his mother every day.

Police said 4-year-old Contosta was found safe and sound at a Walgreen's in Orange County after a WFTV viewer said she recognized the boy from WFTV’s newscast and called 911.

Contosta was with Silverio Irizarry, the man Contosta’s mother left him with at a Kissimmee motel eight days ago. The mother said she'd be right back, but ended up getting arrested in Orange County that day for prostitution.

Irizarry said he had no idea where she was all that time.

“He cried for his mother,” said Irizarry.

Irizarry told WFTV on Friday he had no money, but friends took him and the boy in off the streets, and people he ran into donated food.

“The boy eats like an adult. He really likes pizza, and cheeseburgers,” said Irizarry.

DCF said someone reported concerns for Contosta’s well being the day after the mother’s arrest. DCF talked with her, but she said she was not concerned about Contosta and that she had left him with Irizarry.

DCF tried for days to make contact with Irizarry at a motel and Thursday reported the child missing to Kissimmee police.

“He's going to be with a loving foster family,” said Carrie Hoeppner, DCF spokeswoman.

Police said they don't plan to charge the man and they said he did the best that he could under the circumstances.