Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
help me persuade Tiki to get out of Godforsaken Arizona

OK i need everyone to help me convince Tiki it's time to move to the Eastern seaboard. we have no haboobs or poison lizards and the only sand is at the beach. come on Tiki, listen to reason! we have rain and greenery. and pretty snow at Christmas. Mini xmas tree

here is an example of the typical AZ. trailer resident--->

KTVK
SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. - Seven reptiles, including snakes up to 16 feet long, have been rescued from a home in northern Arizona.

The reptiles are underweight and because they haven’t been properly fed, they are not happy.

The staff at the Herpetological Society in North Scottsdale carefully handled the four pythons and small lizards surrendered Monday by a northern Arizona man whose collection grew out of control.

All of the animals were living inside his mobile home with his family.

The owner had a particularly hard time giving up his Albino Burmese python, which the Herpetological Society staff said is vastly underweight and needs medical help.

Negotiations with the hoarder weren't easy, but after four hours of that kind of persuasion, the hoarder gave up his four biggest snakes.

The hoarder kept dozens more at home, though.

The few snakes and lizards that made it out have already received medical care and the staff is defrosting giant rabbits to feed them on Tuesday.

In a few months, when they're healthier, the slithering snakes seized Monday will be given to zoos.

poison gila monster, another AZ resident---->

[Image: 65311-004-8586BB9A.jpg]

nice poisonous sidewinder--->
[Image: sidewinder-rattlesnake_5864_600x450.jpg]

Arizona flower arrangement
[Image: Prickly_Pear_Cactus-380.jpg]

er, uh...Tiki, just ignore the fact the entire East coast just had an earthquake. and that hurricane Irene may hit us up here this weekend. it really is nice here, i mean the President himself vacations here! hah

I'll take the West over the East any day of the week. As long as she lives in the elevated/cooler portions of Az...there would be no reason to consider moving
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

Shit...my aunt & uncle lived in Phoenix for years. They had green stones for a lawn because it was too hot and dry for real grass. And my aunt talked about having to put gloves on to go drive the car..in the summer..because the wheel was so damn hot. And do NOT give me that crap about dry heat..hot is hot
What rubbish, a Blue Tiki simply belongs into the tropics. Somewhere around Easter Island preferably, but since that's a bit off the charts, I will take her with me to .... Zanzibar!

Yep, we shall run around the sparkling sand of this tropical paradise wearing nothing but a set of half coco nuts and covering ourselves with Strawberry Coladas. Does that simply sound slurpy or what?!
Arizona? Is Tiki in the U.S?
(08-26-2011, 03:08 AM)Mohammed Wrote: What rubbish, a Blue Tiki simply belongs into the tropics. Somewhere around Easter Island preferably, but since that's a bit off the charts, I will take her with me to .... Zanzibar!

After a thoughtful and thorough deliberation with myself, I have reconsidered my opinion of polygamy.

If, of course . . . you and the girls will have me.

Aussie . . . it's Arizona, Saskatchewan.

Never mind the girls, they'll be too busy swimming with the dolphins, enjoying the sun, sand, swimwear, besides, Zanzibar is quite big so they'll never find them!

Check this http://www.asiliaafrica.com/Matemwe-Retr...llery.aspx

After a long and deliberate thinking process we came up with that as being the next plan. Beats any sort of desert dwelling if you ask me. And LC, it's way more east than you as well. Maybe we should even call it .... "The Blue Tiki", where the palms are luscious, the drinks are copious and the staff most scrumptious.
Tiki, stay away from Mo ham mud the giggling masturbatar, can't you tell he is hard up and hasn't been with a woman in years?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(08-27-2011, 11:00 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Tiki, stay away from Mo ham mud the giggling masturbatar, can't you tell he is hard up and hasn't been with a woman in years?

Bwahahaha!

He's handsome, has a gorgeous woman & daughter. He's smart, witty, appears to be very well read AND well traveled. What the hell is there not to like? I find him to be very interesting & always look forward to his posts & photos. He'd be the perfect dinner guest.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
appears.

Thanks for that.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Oh brother. 78

Who the fuck cares who anyone is in here? I don't. I don't give a flying fuck who people are or where they come from. It's absolutely meaningless to me. I simply don't care.
Is mo a Mock member?

Does he get a pussy pass?

If he does just tell me, I won't make him cry like a little bitch.
John Adams

(08-27-2011, 11:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Oh brother. 78

Who the fuck cares who anyone is in here? I don't. I don't give a flying fuck who people are or where they come from. It's absolutely meaningless to me. I simply don't care.

Oh ya, stop whining, Jesus Christ.Smiley_emoticons_smile
John Adams

(08-27-2011, 11:40 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Oh ya, stop whining, Jesus Christ.Smiley_emoticons_smile

I think while I was sick all of my snark just stored itself & today I'm feeling absolutely explosive with snarkiness. Rawr!

I'm here for you sweetie, just let it out.
John Adams

(08-27-2011, 11:59 AM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm here for you sweetie, just let it out.

Hahahaha! Thanks, babe.

(08-27-2011, 11:38 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Is mo a Mock member?

As fucking if!

The day some spunk gargling champion from a redneck trailer park gets me to cry, will be the same day George W. Bush will be spreading out his prayer matt to send a heavenly sentence to Buddha before masturbating over a statue of Krishna in eternal ecstasy while having the name of Jesus Crist painted on his buttocks in purple lipstick.

Well, who knows, stranger things have happened.
(08-27-2011, 03:06 PM)Mohammed Wrote:
(08-27-2011, 11:38 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Is mo a Mock member?

As fucking if!

The day some spunk gargling champion from a redneck trailer park gets me to cry, will be the same day George W. Bush will be spreading out his prayer matt to send a heavenly sentence to Buddha before masturbating over a statue of Krishna in eternal ecstasy while having the name of Jesus Crist painted on his buttocks in purple lipstick.

Well, who knows, stranger things have happened.

You just did cry fool.

Stop fucking whining like a little bitch.

Who is Jesus crist?

If you get a chance buy yourself a chin.

John Adams

You are one touchy little dick aren't you?!

So a reply equals crying to you? And you of all people getting into spelling? Mate, your family tree must be used by the scientific world as what not to fuck. You are the perfect example why evolution can go sometimes horribly wrong. Sort of like the Neandertals.

But that's the nice thing about nature, it knows when it totally fucked up. So just like them, you too, and everything genetically related, will be gone soon.

And the rest of the planet lived happily ever after.