Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Putin is a bad-ass biker
on a three-wheeler! hah vroom vroom

more photos at link.

[Image: article-0-0DA1406B00000578-802_634x449.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0DA0177300000578-915_634x449.jpg]

Russian Prime Minister Vladimir Putin joined a biker gang and led them on a testosterone-fueled motorcade.

Over-revving the engine as he sat astride a three-wheeled Harley Davidson, the former KGB tough man looked both ludicrous and very much at home in the latest of macho stunts that have punctuated his political career.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1WXfGVeBJ

Geez, what's next for Putin?:

[Image: New+Picture+(2).bmp]
Last month in popular science they had a pogo stick that could go 23rds higher than any other one, it had and elastic band and boinged you up above a car. I kinda want it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(08-30-2011, 09:09 PM)Maggot Wrote: Last month in popular science they had a pogo stick that could go 23rds higher than any other one, it had and elastic band and boinged you up above a car. I kinda want it.

It does sound fun. But, I'd probably boing too high and land on the hood of the car (like that poor lady the cop is trying to get off the hood in the other thread, bet that's what happened to her).

I think a trampoline would be fun though...
Lots of Putin pics at link, what a guy! Kewlpics
a man for all seasons

http://www.theatlantic.com/infocus/2011/...an/100147/?.

[Image: s_p19_RTR26F3Y.jpg]

LC you made me laugh, the vroom, vroom comment. Also, I love that pic of Putin with his man boobs, it makes him more human.
Putin, the bad-ass, is seeking presidency again. All of his bad-ass adventures have helped keep him constantly in Russian news since he left the Kremlin in 2008. He seems like a caricature to me, but he is certainly driven.

[Image: r-VLADIMIR-PUTIN-large570.jpg]

MOSCOW — Vladimir Putin's decision to reclaim the presidency next year sets up the possibility that he could rule Russia until 2024 and foreshadows a continuation of the strongman rule that many in the West have called a retreat from democracy.

Although Putin departed the Kremlin in 2008 due to term limits and moved about two kilometers (1.5 miles) down the road to the prime minister's office, in a sense he never left at all. He cannily used Russia's state-controlled national TV channels to remain the country's pre-eminent political figure, with appearances portraying himself as a bold adventurer in Russia's wilderness, a vigorous advocate of the country's global importance and, occasionally, as a bit of a rogue consorting with scruffy motorcyclists.

snipped from:
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/24...imir-putin
All joking aside Putin is a snake, a very aggressive political snake.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Well, not in time for Valentine's Day, but still a nice birthday gift perhaps for those who oppose Putin's anti-gay laws or his quest to reclaim Crimea.

Introducing...the Putin butt plug. $23 USD.

[Image: o-PUTINYOURBUTT-570.jpg?6]

I'd not want Putin up my ass, personally, but it's kinda funny and the resemblance is pretty striking.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/03/07...Weird+News

I wonder if anyone will have the balls to tell him about this. 113
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yeah well our leader can ride a bike.......here Putin stick it where the sun don't shine!

[Image: obama_bike.jpg]
(03-09-2014, 08:54 PM)Maggot Wrote: Yeah well our leader can ride a bike.......here Putin stick it where the sun don't shine!

hah

And, that's not all!

Our leader's got moves, too.

[Image: obama-shake.gif]

Putin, pfft. He probably can't even manage the hokey pokey.
Does Putin still ride?
Putin's a girl!

He's a scary mutha. I look at him and immediately think, deranged.
Is Putin still a scary assed biker?

I don't know what to think of him anymore after listening to him speak at the Summit.