Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Info in the 1984 RICO charges of the KWPD
I don't know why I can't find much in depth information inline in the June 1984 case where the Key West Police Department was declared a criminal enterprise under the R.I.C.O act.

I am researching the hundreds of cases where there is evidence to build a case in which the police force as a whole should be declared a criminal organization, but much of the information in that case seems to have been "suppressed".

Discuss.
Looks like people click but decides not to comment on my thread, which speaks of crimes committed against the citizens of this country. Does a crime changes because of the profession or affiliation of the ones committing them?

I think not.

I will post proof of my research being as solid as any other crime in this section:

New York, NY - The massive NYPD ticket-fixing probe -- which has already driven a veteran cop to attempted suicide -- has uncovered evidence of dirty officers lining their pockets with drug cash, The Post has learned. The NYPD, already on edge about likely indictments over fixed tickets, will be blown away by the more serious drug-profit charges, which could signal widespread corruption and even more scandal, sources said.

Original article below:
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/cops_...s&FEEDNAME=

"Some of the officers will face charges related only to ticket fixing," said one source with knowledge of the investigation.
Another case of crime within the police force, stealing from evidence room:

Pueblo Co., CO - The Pueblo County sheriff says the head of the department's evidence and property section has resigned amid an investigation into missing cash.

Sheriff Kirk Taylor told the Pueblo Chieftain Friday that Tara Adame resigned earlier this month.

Taylor says she is a person of interest in the investigation and hasn't been arrested or charged.

Link of the article:
http://www.denverpost.com/news/ci_18920513?source=rss
I can quote articles of drug trafficking, bribes, robberies, murders, sexual assaults of all kinds, arson and any other crime in the land, committed by members of the police force from every state in the country within the past 30 to 60 days.

??
Nutfuck.

My brother is a cop. He's a pretty good guy. People call him when other people are hurting them and he always shows up. He's good that way.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(09-19-2011, 09:31 PM)Cracker Wrote: Nutfuck.

My brother is a cop. He's a pretty good guy. People call him when other people are hurting them and he always shows up. He's good that way.

Agreed.

Does a drug dealer that makes sure his kids get the best education and takes care of his own less guilty of a crime because he is a good person?

How about the doctor that fucks up and kills someone for his own negligence but saved hundreds or thousands of lives before it?

I don't doubt there are good cops out there. I personally enjoy the friendship of a few, males and females. I also personally know some that abused and still do abuse the advantages being part of the police force offer him.

You are missing my point altogether, if all you have to say is "my brother is a cop and he is good". That is completely besides the point in my research.
So how do you think the brothers and sisters feel about the cops that are part of the two articles I posted? Are they any less criminal because of it?

How about this gem? How do you think his family and friends think of him? How many times he had an easier time committing his crimes because of the implicit trust people put on him due to his profession?

Brazos Co., TX - A Brazos County deputy constable who was under investigation for sexual assault and kidnapping was arrested Friday on a separate charge of sexual assault. "Well the investigation is still ongoing," said Master Officer Rhonda Seaton, of the College Station police department. Seaton said students should not feel unsafe in any way. "Students who get to know our officers personally always find them to be upstanding men and women who courageously contribute to the safety of College Station," Seaton said. "There is absolutely no reason to fear your local policeman."

http://www.thebatt.com/constable-arreste...-1.2597320

Would you agree with the fact that there are criminals within the organization?
There are criminals and scumbags in every profession. Including political and religious "leaders". People that abuse power are as old as time and you aren't telling us anything we aren't already aware of. I guess my first thought about the 1984 case you first mentioned was "1984? Who gives a shit?"
(09-19-2011, 09:42 PM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: Agreed.

Does a drug dealer that makes sure his kids get the best education and takes care of his own less guilty of a crime because he is a good person? No. Illegal as fuck.

How about the doctor that fucks up and kills someone for his own negligence but saved hundreds or thousands of lives before it? Eh, everybody has a bad day. He has insurance.

I don't doubt there are good cops out there. I personally enjoy the friendship of a few, males and females. I also personally know some that abused and still do abuse the advantages being part of the police force offer him. If you know people doing wrong, do you not have a moral obligation to tell? I think you do. It is on you.

You are missing my point altogether, if all you have to say is "my brother is a cop and he is good". That is completely besides the point in my research.

I think you are using the term "research" loosely. Would "obsession" or "quest" or "personal vendetta" be more accurate?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Here: http://174.123.24.242/leagle/xmlResult.a...-1986-2006

How much information did you want?
If you've ever watched Andy Griffith, you know that Barney could be persuaded to do most anything for a pretty gal or some of Aunt B's home cookin'. Obviously this corruption dates back to way past 1984.
(09-19-2011, 09:49 PM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: Would you agree with the fact that there are criminals within the organization?

This is news to you?

God help us if you "research" the pious and the political.

(09-19-2011, 06:44 PM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: Discuss.

I hate it when people post that. I automatically think, "Fuck you."

Shove your "discuss" up yer ass. Or a discus, whatever you have lying around...
(09-19-2011, 09:31 PM)Cracker Wrote: Nutfuck.

Isn't that what your tax dollars pay him to do? There's nothing impressive about hitting the standard of work your job demands of you. Your brother sounds average.

(09-19-2011, 10:34 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 06:44 PM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: Discuss.

Shove your "discuss" up yer ass. Or a discus, whatever you have lying around...

I know what you mean dude. Tiny irrelevant things like that piss me right off too.
(09-20-2011, 07:02 AM)Edam Athak Wrote:
Cracker Wrote:
The Ghost of EH Wrote:Discuss.

I know what you mean dude. Tiny irrelevant things like that piss me right off too.

I know, too.

I hate it when the forum "Discussions, Opinions and Debate" is ignored for the chic "Cell Block" thread.

And the fact that a douche, after starting a thread, gets pissy because no one is responding to his 'profound' revelation.

Cracker, do you always get so cranky when someone disagrees with you or presents a different point of view that doesn't agree with your position?

I thought the point of the forum was to discuss different cases and situations in an adult environment.
(09-19-2011, 10:15 PM)Cracker Wrote:
(09-19-2011, 09:42 PM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: Agreed.

Does a drug dealer that makes sure his kids get the best education and takes care of his own less guilty of a crime because he is a good person? No. Illegal as fuck.Well, you seem to have a double standard.

How about the doctor that fucks up and kills someone for his own negligence but saved hundreds or thousands of lives before it? Eh, everybody has a bad day. He has insurance.You are again missing the point completely. Again.

I don't doubt there are good cops out there. I personally enjoy the friendship of a few, males and females. I also personally know some that abused and still do abuse the advantages being part of the police force offer him. If you know people doing wrong, do you not have a moral obligation to tell? I think you do. It is on you.

I think you are using the term "research" loosely. Would "obsession" or "quest" or "personal vendetta" be more accurate?

Not at all. I brought a point on a thread and you came out screaming with Preparation H in hand.
The abuse of law enforcement is something we all need to start talking about a little bit more in my opinion. Their power has increased immensely over the last few decades, and has changed society in this country. Much like politicians, the have absolute control over our lives and it needs to be addressed before is too late (if it isn't already).

Someone comment on my "obligation" to report these things. I have tried in two different occasions to report police abuse and wrongdoing, and both times I was strongly advised against by my lawyers not because of the validity of my claims, but because of the implications my family and I would have suffered because of it.

If you don't think there is something terribly wrong with it, then I guess we all deserve to be sheep.

(09-20-2011, 10:30 AM)The Ghost of EH Wrote: The abuse of law enforcement is something we all need to start talking about a little bit more in my opinion. Their power has increased immensely over the last few decades, and has changed society in this country. Who has given them this power and by what method?

I have tried in two different occasions to report police abuse and wrongdoing . . . Where? To what agency?

. . . and both times I was strongly advised against by my lawyers not because of the validity of my claims, but because of the implications my family and I would have suffered because of it. Okay, did you report it or did you NOT report it , because of advice from counsel? Attorneys are Officers of the Court. You hang with sleaze lawyers.

If you don't think there is something terribly wrong with it, then I guess we all deserve to be sheep. You are a sheep. You are the one who failed to rally against misconduct. We don't deserve cowards, like you.

Don't be a moron, Tiki. Superheroes are awesome in cartoons, but when you are talking about criminals you got to think twice about what you say. Didn't I already proven these fucks are criminals? How many more links of articles proving this fact you would like me to post?

The proper way to report them is thru internal affairs. I reported them once and was sent home to "think it over". I was told "if you still want to move forward, we will take your statement then". This was a warning given to me by the internal officer. No doubt.

There is nothing to think over. I am reporting a misconduct by an on duty police officer. Take the fucking report. Because of the nature of the incident, bringing light to it would have opened another bigger can of worms, which was police bribes by some businesses in the area.

I don't know which world you live in, but in mine sometimes witnesses in these situations sometimes have accidents. Either them of their loved ones. It wasn't that fucking important to me. I moved and my problem was solved. Not that there are not the same things happening where I live now, but at least I have not been a witness / victim of them here.
I acknowledge that there is a problem.

Ok, now what?
Let us know when you start up your watchdog group, keep us up to date on your current investigations of corruption at your local Police level.

Thanks

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

By the way, I have become an avid gun collector. I have a conceal weapon license, and have them all over my house and vehicles. Don't need cops to protect me from crime. They are in a lot of cases the crime.