Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Javed Iqbal
[Image: _664330_iqbal300.jpg]

Javed Iqbal Mughal (1956 in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan - October 8, 2001 in Lahore, Punjab, Pakistan) was a Pakistani serial killer who was found guilty of the sexual abuse and murder of 100 children. This is disputed now because 26 of the children he claimed to have killed were found alive after his death.

[Image: Javed-Iqbal.gif]

Javed Iqbal said he strangled the children, dismembered their bodies and placed them in a vat of acid. He later recanted his confession. Police found the remains of two bodies in a blue vat in his home after his arrest. Police also found pictures of 100 children whom Iqbal in his letter confessed to having killed. They also found clothes belonging to the young victims. Previously, the worst killing in Pakistani history was in mid-1980s when dozens of people were killed in the Punjab, Sindh and North West Frontier provinces in a series of mysterious night attacks that police blamed on a so-called “hammer group.” The attackers broke into houses and bludgeoned victims to death with hammers but were never found.

[Image: Javed-Iqbal150.jpg]

Parents of missing children were contacted to sort through clothes and pictures to identify their missing children. Most were identified, but police did not recover any bodies. The search for Iqbal was one of the largest manhunts in Pakistan. On December 30 Iqbal walked into the Lahore office of a leading newspaper and turned himself in. He refused to go directly to the police, saying he feared for his life. During his trial, the child killer testified that he was only a witness to the killings. He said his earlier confession was sent as a message to the parents of the missing children, who he then accused of neglect.

[Image: _602331_iqbal300.jpg]

Iqbal wrote in his letter to the police that he killed the children, mostly beggars, in retaliation for the abuse they inflicted on him following a previous arrest when he was accused of sodomy. He claimed he had been wrongly picked up and badly beaten while in police custody. Oddly, he also claimed to have killed the street children. During his six-month killing spree, Iqbal kept a detailed account of the murders, listing his victims’ names, ages and the dates of their deaths. He also kept their shoes and bundles of their clothing. He also recorded the exact cost of disposing of each kid. “In terms of expense, including the acid, it cost me 120 rupees ($2.40) to erase each victim,” he wrote.

[Image: Lahore-Pakistan-map.jpg]

On March 16, 2000, a Pakistani court in Lahore sentenced serial child killer Javed Iqbal to death, saying he would be strangled in front of the parents whose children he was convicted of murdering. Judge Allah Baksh Ranja added that Iqbal’s body “will then be cut into a 100 pieces and put in acid the same way you killed the children.” His three accomplices, including a 13-year-old boy identified only as Sabir, also were found guilty. Sabir was sentenced to 42 years in jail; the other two accomplices were sentenced to death.

A week after his sentencing, Pakistan’s top religious members said the planned execution of serial killer Javed Iqbal went against Islamic tenets. Though the sentence of the killer called for his body to be cut into 100 pieces and dissolved in a vat of acid, the Council of Islamic Ideology said that would desecrate the killer’s body, which would go against the Islamic teaching of respect for the body of the deceased.

On October 25, 2001, Iqbal and Sabir were found dead in their cell from apparent poinsoning. Declared by prison authorities as a suicide, came just four days after the country’s highest Islamic Court had agreed to hear their appeal against the death sentence. Iqbal had voiced fears after his conviction that police would kill him. His lawyer said Iqbal was a victim of a police conspiracy. Jail officials said Iqbal had twice made abortive suicide attempts in the past.

don't you hate it when they cheat justice? 84

Many many have, most of the real greats(manner of speach) took them selves rather than faced their conciquences, its like 1 final grab of control.
(09-26-2011, 03:55 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: don't you hate it when they cheat justice? 84

he never escaped he went straight to it.
he killed 100 + children then took his own life, id say he cheated.
We don't know what hell he has on the other side. I don't think you get to escape that kind of evil. He probably didn't take his own life. That's what you get.
(09-26-2011, 06:16 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: We don't know what hell he has on the other side. I don't think you get to escape that kind of evil. He probably didn't take his own life. That's what you get.

Im just going to say Derp.

Good day.

*snicker*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(09-26-2011, 06:25 PM)Duchess Wrote:

*snicker*

Ok yankee, you are going to tell me what that means? Smiley_emoticons_fies
it mean U R Stoopid.
(09-26-2011, 06:51 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Ok yankee, you are going to tell me what that means? Smiley_emoticons_fies

To laugh in a covertly or suppressed manner. 41

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
How do you not notice something is wrong after about, say, twenty kids? WTF Pakistan?

Pakistan is our enemy. They are their own worst enemy, as well. Not a good place to visit to get hash, ESAD.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Smart@rse! You think we don't know how to *snicker* here in Australia? You think I thought it had something to do with chocolate?

I meant DERP?
(09-26-2011, 06:55 PM)Duchess Wrote:
To laugh in a covertly or suppressed manner. 41

You think we don't know how to *snicker* here in Australia? You think I thought it had something to do with chocolate?

I meant DERP! 41

(09-26-2011, 06:55 PM)ESAD Wrote: it mean U R Stoopid.

Oh I am bereft! You really think I care about the insight of a pothead? This is another country, we have different sayings too, wow. When american's come here, we don't speak it to them without explaining, if they ask we tell them.
(09-26-2011, 07:01 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: Smart@rse! You think we don't know how to *snicker* here in Australia? You think I thought it had something to do with chocolate?

I meant DERP?

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcROqV5DyoPdHpj3Z11Nimj...tr6hVgpSKT]