Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is it okay to be a heterosexual male
and like the music of Sade, Pet Shop Boys and Air Supply? I feel like I can't let my guy friends know this. I mean, I've hinted at it, but I've never come right out and said, "I love the Pet Shop Boys!"

What to do? Continue to live in a musical closet?
Heh.........I listen to a ton of records that I will never admit to listening to. Hall & Oats come to mind.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(10-04-2011, 08:22 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: and like the music of Sade, Pet Shop Boys and Air Supply? I feel like I can't let my guy friends know this. I mean, I've hinted at it, but I've never come right out and said, "I love the Pet Shop Boys!"

Yes, fag. Don't let that out.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Or get some lube...cuz your faggy friends probably listen to that fag music, too. Just decide who's going to catch. Otherwise it could get awkward.

Smoochies! Go girl!
And change your avatar. Maybe Mariah Carey.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
I just hopped over to YouTube and watched Air Supply's 'All Out of Love', and, yes, those guys are ALL gay. (Guess I was hoping against hope that it would've been a different outcome).

Thanks Cracker and Prima, I'll keep it to myself.
(10-04-2011, 11:13 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: Just decide who's going to catch. Otherwise it could get awkward.

Sounds like you've been 'right there' as this was being decided. Fun.
Air Supply? ah yea, no.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(10-04-2011, 08:22 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: and like the music of Sade, Pet Shop Boys and Air Supply? I feel like I can't let my guy friends know this. I mean, I've hinted at it, but I've never come right out and said, "I love the Pet Shop Boys!"

That would be a big hell to the no it's not okay. You might as well say you dig Barry Manilow.

At the Cooooopa (CO!), Copacabana
The hottest spot north of Havannnnna
At the Coooopa (CO!), Copacabana
Music and passion were always the fashion

At the Coooopa (CO!), Copacabannnnnnna

You should be ashamed of yourself. Forfeit your man card immediately.

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No it's not okay, and I'm willing to bet you have a good time with your wife's makeup and underwear drawer while she's at work too.
Now ask us if your ass looks big in those pants so we can finish emasculating you.
It's not even okay to be a heterosexual FEMALE and admit that!!
Remember ELO ? So well produced that even on a cd they still sound good. Zanadu........All over the world..........Mr. Blue sky.......etc.

(10-05-2011, 06:48 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: It's not even okay to be a heterosexual FEMALE and admit that!!

Crap! I thought everyone listened to Gilbert O Sullivan and stuff, Love3 I've seen him in concert though so I'm a bit frisky about it.
Oh yeah Lulu! Smiley_emoticons_hurra3

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...czEBtOnD3k
I've always been a sucker for basic songs with good words and an easy playable guitar backed by a female singer.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=pla...pn9oKaO-3E
(10-05-2011, 07:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: Remember ELO ? So well produced that even on a cd they still sound good. Zanadu........All over the world..........Mr. Blue sky.......etc.

ELO's great. Foreigner and the Cars too. .38 Special, Bad Company, The Cult, Steve Miller, etc. The list goes on and on. ZZ Top's 'Pearl Necklace' with the classic line, "and that's not jewelry she's talking 'bout, it really don't cost that much."

A TON of great music throughout all the decades, even up til present day. But, Maggot, if you have Sade's 'No Ordinary Love' in your I-Pod, you're gay. Just remember that.
Thats OK ........I have no ipod. But I can still hear the music. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(10-05-2011, 07:46 PM)Maggot Wrote: Remember ELO ? So well produced that even on a cd they still sound good. Zanadu........All over the world..........Mr. Blue sky.......etc.

Man who could have gone either way: It's Xanadu and Olivia Newton John sang it in a movie so it totally loses it's street cred.

ELO can't hold a candle to Earth, Wind, and Fire. Funk is cool. Disco is NOT. Sorry.
(10-05-2011, 10:54 PM)Cracker Wrote: ELO can't hold a candle to Earth, Wind, and Fire. Funk is cool. Disco is NOT. Sorry.

Comparing ELO to Earth, Wind and Fire is like comparing a bowl of pudding to a crowbar.

ELO were a prog rock band they had NOTHING to do with disco.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.