Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Jhessye Shockley , 5, AZ -- MISSING/PRESUMED DEAD
odd. i have to wonder if unknown female is a relative. or what.
reports have had 2 spellings of child's last name.

[Image: jahessye_shochley_20111011213455_640_480.JPG]

[Image: glendale1_20111012071514_640_480.JPG]

[Image: 15671973_BG2.jpg]

GLENDALE, AZ (KPHO)

The Glendale Police Department has issued an AMBER ALERT for 5-year-old Jahessye Shockley.

Shockley was last seen being picked up about 4:20 p.m. Tuesday by a black female in a black Chevrolet Malibu in the area of 45th and Glendale avenues.

Glendale police ask persons with any information related to this case to contact them at 623-930-3000.

Earlier in the day, Glendale police said they were seeking a person of interest as a bloodhound and investigators from around Arizona joined the search for Shockley.

Glendale police said a 25- to 35-year-old African-American woman driving a 1998-2000 Chevrolet Malibu was seen in the area with a child fitting the description of Shockley.

Shockley had wandered away from siblings at her home in the Autumn Leaves Apartment complex near 6800 N. 45th Ave. shortly before 5 p.m. Tuesday, officers said.

The Arizona Child Abduction Response Team joined the search Wednesday morning.

Shockley is black and has long black hair with a ponytail. She is described as about 3' 5" tall and weighs 55 pounds. She was last seen wearing a solid white T-shirt and jeans.

Authorities confirmed the new spelling of the child's last name Wednesday morning.

Officer Tracey Breeden said the girl's mother left the home for about 30 minutes and left the child and other children in the care of a 13-year-old sibling.

When her mother arrived home and found her child missing, she immediately called the Glendale Police Department.

Glendale Police detectives have been searching the area in an attempt to locate the child.

Phoenix Police air unit and patrol units are also helping out.

ABC15

GLENDALE, AZ - An Amber Alert has been issued Wednesday morning in the case of a missing 5-year-old girl in Glendale.

Dozens of police officers in the Valley have been out looking for Jahessye Shockley since she was reported missing around 5 p.m. Tuesday.

Glendale Police officers responded to the call of a missing child at an apartment near Glendale and 43rd avenues.

Jahessye had reportedly wandered away from siblings at her home a little before 5 p.m. and possibly exited out the front door.

She was with three siblings at the time, and police say the oldest was 13 years old.

Police said the mother arrived home, discovered her child was missing, and immediately called police.

Glendale Police say a tip came in that a black female between 25 and 30 years old, about 120 pounds, with black hair in a bun and brown eyes, was seen putting a child in a vehicle, matching Jahessye's description.

The woman was reportedly wearing a white tank top and blue jeans rolled up to mid-calf.

The vehicle was a black 1998 to 2000 4-door Chevy Malibu, which drove away from the area eastbound on Glendale Avenue.

Five-year-old Jahessye is a black female, approximately 3-feet-5-inches tall, 55 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes.

Jahessye has long hair that was in a ponytail. She was last seen wearing a solid white T-shirt, blue jean shorts, and pink flip flops.

Glendale Police are asking for the community’s assistance to locate Jahessye.

If you have any information, you're encouraged to contact the Glendale Police Department at 623-930-3000.

Jahessye Shochley, 5, Arizona Republic News

Glendale police have issued an Amber Alert for a 5-year-old girl who went missing Tuesday night, and are searching for a woman in a Chevrolet car who was seen in the area.

Jahessye is Black, approximately 3 feet 5 inches tall, weighs 55 pounds, and has black hair and brown eyes. She was last seen wearing a white T-shirt, jeans and had her hair in a ponytail.

Jahessye Shockley is believed to have wandered out the front door of her home near Glendale and 45th avenues between 4 and 4:30 p.m. Tuesday. At the time, Jahessye was in the care of three siblings, the oldest of whom is 13, according to Sgt. Brent Coombs, a Glendale police spokesman.

Jahessye’s mother told police she arrived home after a brief errand to find her daughter missing. After about 30 minutes of searching around the apartment complex, the Glendale woman called police, Coombs said.

By early Wednesday, police sought a woman seen putting a child who had similar description to Jahessye in a car near where the girl was reported missing. The car is described as a dark-colored Chevrolet resembling a Malibu. It may be a 1998 to 2000 model, authorities said.

The woman is described as Black and about 5-foot-8, 120 pounds and between 25 and 30 years old. The woman apparently wore her hair in a bun and was last seen driving east on Glendale Avenue.

Police are looking to talk to her as soon as possible to determine whether she is connected.
The girl didn’t appear to resist. “It was very casual,” Coombs said.

Police say they aren’t clear Jahessye was abducted but issued an Amber Alert due to concerns about the length of time she has been missing.

“The time that has passed now has entered into an area where if it was just simply walking away we probably would have heard something by now,” Coombs said.

Investigators have deployed numerous resources to find the girl.

The Arizona Child Abduction Response Team, which includes the FBI, Chandler Police Department and the Arizona Department of Public Safety, are helping in the search.

Phoenix police air units have also flown in the area and early Wednesday, police stopped and searched vehicles driving in the neighborhood, Coombs said.

Glendale police K9s and bloodhounds have searched pools and dumpsters as well as the girl’s school, which Coombs said is a private school in Glendale.

Authorities are talking to the girl’s classmates and have checked on sex offenders in the area. Jahessye is considered an inquisitive child who could unlock a front door and wander to a neighbor’s house.

“She’s very well known in the area and plays with all the kids in the neighborhood,” Coombs said.

Police ask anyone with information to call 623-930-3000.

[Image: NCMC1181452c1-1.jpg?t=20111012113749]

Amber Alert:

http://www.amberalert.com/alerts/36f39ea...7da627d2f/

Victim
Jahessye Shockley
Jahessye Shockley Name: Jahessye Shockley
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Ethnicity: Black
Height: 3ft 5in
Weight: 55
Description: No Information Provided
Subject Believed to be Wearing : White T-shirt, Blue jeans Shorts, Pink Flip Flops
Suspect
Unknown Unknown
Unknown Unknown Name: Unknown Unknown
Hair: Black
Eyes: Brown
Ethnicity: Unknown
Height: 5ft 8in
Weight: 120
Description: 25 - 30 yrs. old, hair is in bun
Vehicle
alerts.vehicle_photo Year: 1998
Make: CHEVROLET
Model: MALIBU
Color: Black
License State:
License Text:
Description: Y
[Image: 36308889-2.jpg]

who/where is her daddy? i've seen no mention yet.

[Image: girlmissing6am10122011_20111012062828_640_480.JPG]

Oh, she's a cutie pie. I hope they find her soon and unharmed but I'm pessimistic. Unless it's a parental abduction, people never seem to take kids without the intent to harm them (unless it's a replacement baby or something). Shit.
Commando Cunt Queen
i just emailed 2 AZ news stations to ask the mother and father's names. i haven't been able to find them. we'll see if i get a reply.

FBI is in.

here is a video report, has an aunt speaking:

http://www.kpho.com/story/15671973/glend...sing-child

and another:

why the damn secrecy about parents' names?? i don't like that. it says something to me.

[Image: jahessye-shockley.jpg]

Damn.

She's precious. She looks loved.

Maybe there isn't a father's name, LC.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-12-2011, 08:09 PM)Cracker Wrote: She's precious. She looks loved.

This one reminds me of my five-old Godchild.

She attends a private school, too.

According to the 'precise' reporting on the local news, Daddy is NOT a suspect as he resides in another state. No. They didn't mention the state.

Side note: Glendale is about 15 miles due West of my house. Think the Cardinals' Stadium (yeah . . . I know what the purchased name is).

Glendale, like most of the Valley has changed. When you hear or read of Drop=Houses being busted; think Glendale.

Thugs, drugs and illegals.

Picture aid recipients.

thanks for keeping an eye on your AZ local news Tiki. Notworthy

a ghetto-type area and yet the child attends private school.

Okay. 6 PM news just released this gem. Again, this is local news.

Police are now stopping all vehicles leaving an unnamed apartment complex. Apparently, at about the same time this child went missing, yesterday, a female resident of this complex spotted a child, matching Jahessye's description "looking for her mother".

No. The interviewer nor the woman (who didn't want to be identified or photographed) didn't mention how she new the child was looking for her mother.

When this woman approached the child to render aid, the child ran off. She then saw the same child being "grabbed" by the arm and inserted into a vehicle.

Guess where the tip for the Amber Alert came from?

Still no mention of the mother's name. The father's, too.

Oh . . . by the way . . . mom is eight months pregnant!

The news is now concentrating on why the Amber Alert was issued hours after the fact.

I hate it when this happens. This isn't helping to find this missing child.

Another damned exercise in "Hey! Let's look busy and give the illusion we're doing something to help!"
facebook page up:

https://www.facebook.com/find.jahessye

i think woman in blue is mom. 8 months pregnant. no name given. no babydaddy mentioned.

[Image: 101211fliers.jpg]

[Image: 101211command1.jpg]

[Image: 101211mom4.jpg]

[Image: 101211mom2.jpg]

[Image: 101211mom.jpg]

(10-12-2011, 08:45 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: thanks for keeping an eye on your AZ local news Tiki. Notworthy

a ghetto-type area and yet the child attends private school.

The "private school" is probably a "day care center". Since she is 5, she might have missed to cut off date to enter kindergarten.

Also notice that the mom left Jahessye and other siblings under the care of a 13 year old sibling. How many children are there?

She is adorable, I hope she is found soon. Something just doesn't feel right about the whole story.
Latest from the 7 o'clock news from Glendale PD Sgt. Coombs:

1.) Search dogs (6 teams - early this morning) combed the apartment complex to hit on Jahessye's scent - NO HITS

2.) Now relying on tips - so far, 24 tips have been given

3.) Expanding and canvassing the area

4.) Pleading for the public's assistance

5.) They are still not convinced this is an abduction

6.) Still not mentioning the mother's full name
The girl's great-aunt talked about how Jahessye's mother has been doing as the search continues. She said, "Mom is not holding up that well at all. You know, this is, I'm sure, the toughest thing for a mother to face."

Police said the girl is well-known in her neighborhood, is curious and able to execute tasks, such as opening doors, that some 5-year-olds may not be capable of doing at that age.

Two bloodhounds were brought into the investigation Wednesday morning from Florence, Ariz. The search is also being conducted by air, and officers are examining surveillance video from nearby businesses.

Canals and vehicles have also been searched, and everyone in the area has been called by authorities using reverse 911.

On Thursday morning, officers were again searching the area with six dogs from different agencies.

They also brought in a second mobile command center, the same one they used for the Super Bowl.

Their goal for Thursday is to canvas 51st to 39th avenues and Glendale Avenue to Bethany Home Road -- which would cover a 3-square-mile distance from the girl's home.

If you Google map 'Cardinals' Stadium, Glendale, AZ', you will see Glendale Avenue and its relative position to the address of the missing child, Jahessye.

The Stadium is West (about 4-5 miles) from her address.

I-17, the Interstate that runs North and South (N, to Flagstaff and I-40 - S, to I-10 - Tucson and Los Angeles) is less than 2 miles East of her apartment complex.

Police stated they received a tip, from the Flagstaff area, reporting a possible sighting.

The PD continues to state that the mother's alibi is "solid" and the father is not being considered.

If I'm still here at noon, I'll post what the local news is reporting.
Update: 12 PM (MST)

More than 100 officers (from 12 different agencies) plus backround-checked volunteers are now participating in the search.

Not many 'solid' tips are coming into the command center.

Police are continuing to plead for the community to report anything that might help to find this child.

No mention about the alleged sighting in Flagstaff.

Mother's name is still being withheld.
many thanks again Tiki Smiley_emoticons_smile

ok, child's father not a suspect. but who is current babydaddy? and reports say mom was at work, not running an errand. still a secret name of mom. No one else lived at the home with the mother and her children.

we are almost at critical dangerous 72 hour mark for abducted child. :(

PHOENIX (AP) — The parents of a 5-year-old Arizona girl who has been missing for two days were not under suspicion and police had no evidence of a kidnapping, but investigators said Thursday they weren't ruling out anything.

Jahessye Shockley was last seen by her three older siblings around 5 p.m. Tuesday after their mother went out to run an errand. Police suspect the girl left through the front door of the home.

The girl's father does not live with the family and there were no fights between the parents over custody, said Glendale police officer Tracey Breeden.

The longer Jahessye remains missing, the more concerned police grow.

"Anytime the time lengthens it becomes difficult to locate a person," Breeden said Thursday. "With the time going by, you're very concerned about their welfare, especially when you have a 5-year-old child involved. The longer they're away, the more likely something could happen."

ok here's a name.

Jahessye’s mother, Jerice Hunter, declined to speak to The Associated Press but told KNXV-TV that she just wants her daughter back.

“She’s somebody’s child — mine,” Hunter said through tears. “Please bring my child home.”

i was afraid this was why we couldn't get a name. mother is a monster.

GLENDALE, AZ - The ABC15 Investigators have learned the mother of a missing 5-year-old Glendale girl has a criminal history.

According to court documents , Jerice Hunter served prison time in California for "injury to a child."

Police are not calling Hunter a suspect or even a person of interest in her child's disappearance.

Glendale police Officer Tracey Breeden said police are aware of Hunter's criminal history, but declined to provide specific details, saying, "our primary goal remains focused on Jahessye's safe return."

Hunter pleaded no contest to four counts of causing injuries to her children. In the words of the California trial court that heard this case, the records state Hunter "never ever should have had children."

In October 2005, the children's grandmother called police after she noticed a cut on her 3-year-old granddaughter's leg. Three other children in the home also had cuts and scars on their bodies.

Records show Hunter's 14-year-old son told police she had repeatedly punched him and whipped him with sticks over a two-year period.

Police said Hunter's husband -- a registered sex offender -- also participated in the abuse by holding one of the children down.

The records include statements from one child who told police the husband whipped her sister five to six times a day, up to three times a week, and all of the children said the abuse occurred for years.

In January 2006, prosecutors dropped torture charges against Hunter in exchange for a plea of no contest. Hunter's lawyers asked for probation, but the state's probation department said she was a threat to the well being of her children. Hunter was sentenced to eight years in prison.

She appealed the sentence, but the court denied her appeal.

Hunter's eight-year sentence was imposed in early 2006, and we don't know why she is now out of prison. We're checking with authorities in California for the circumstances behind her release.

[Image: hunter_20111013162004_640_480.JPG]

[Image: Mother_of_missing_5yea987a0186-daf8-45c9...40_480.JPG]

KPHO

These booking photos of Jahessye's mom, Jerice Hunter and the child's biological dad, George Shockley, were taken after the pair was arrested in October of 2005 in northern California by Vallejo police.

The couple was booked for what they call in California inflicting injury on a child, felony child abuse.

Police tell us at least three kids were put in protective custody as a result of that arrest.

George Shockley is also a registered sex offender and is currently serving time in a California prison.

Vallejo police told CBS 5 News they also had contact with Hunter for similar accusations of harming a child the year before in 2004.

A check of court records shows Hunter has children from at least three different fathers.

[Image: 15691075_BG1.jpg]