Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Idiot
Jesus Christ.

Wow, it put a glory hole in his hat! What a fucking moron!

Smiley_emoticons_shocked Holy Shit!

Hahaha! Moron.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Derek "Tex" Grebner, who describes himself as "a pretty unprofessional outdoors show host and an unbiased online gear reviewer," accidentally shot himself in the leg with a Kimber Pro Carry II .45 while drawing his weapon.

The dude in the first video is STILL point his weapon the wrong way as he walks off. He didn't learn A THING by almost taking himself out. The first thing you teach kids with guns is to always point it at the ground unless you intend to kill something. Jesus.

I don't even want to start on ricochet and how close his target is...

(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-15-2011, 08:55 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Derek "Tex" Grebner, who describes himself as "a pretty unprofessional outdoors show host and an unbiased online gear reviewer," accidentally shot himself in the leg with a Kimber Pro Carry II .45 while drawing his weapon.

First thing you learn in firearms, do not put your finger in the trigger upon pulling your service weapon. Dumbass!

(10-15-2011, 08:55 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: Derek "Tex" Grebner, who describes himself as "a pretty unprofessional outdoors show host and an unbiased online gear reviewer," accidentally shot himself in the leg with a Kimber Pro Carry II .45 while drawing his weapon.

Reminds me of Barney! Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

here's a bunch of still photos and story behind idiot in first post:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...s-hat.html

I used to be pretty good on a quickdraw and one day shot the table at the gun range. I was extremely embarrassed until I checked the table for my bullet and found about a dozen others in it too.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
Why stop at guns? You can be an idiot with grenades too.

Dumbass believed what the movies told him.
"I’m not going to cry over it. I already did that on the way home." - Michael Scott
Evolution will eventually take care of all the idiots.
(10-18-2011, 11:30 AM)ESAD Wrote: Evolution will eventually take care of all the idiots.

Promise?

[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(10-18-2011, 11:36 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(10-18-2011, 11:30 AM)ESAD Wrote: Evolution will eventually take care of all the idiots.

Promise?

How about i just continue putting a stop to them one at a time...Starwars

like i have been for the last 10 years? Smiley_emoticons_bussi