Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
SALLY! is that you??
i'm shocked! thought you were on the Daytona Speedway track? hah

[Image: smiley-nascar.gif]

WESH
ORMOND BEACH, Fla. -- A local mother is in custody after police said she raced down Interstate 95 while drunk with her family in tow.

Investigators said Patricia Siciliano's own son had to call police to rescue the family.

According to police, the boy told officers that his mother was drunk and out of control at the time.

"She was doing a 100 (mph) down I-95 and I told her I didn't want to die. And then she wouldn't get out of the car so I had to pull it over. I had to pull like her, like, move her over and she started hitting me. I have bites, cuts and punches all over my face," the boy said.

DAB News Journal
An Edgewater woman is accused of beating a teenage boy who claimed she tried to drive home intoxicated after a Blue Oyster Cult concert last weekend, authorities said.

Patricia Siciliano, 41, was arrested early Sunday and charged with domestic battery, child abuse, resisting arrest without violence and four counts of battery on a law enforcement officer, according to court records.

The 17-year-old told deputies Patricia and Ronald Siciliano had been consuming alcohol Saturday night before leaving Destination Daytona near Ormond Beach. Patricia Siciliano got behind the wheel of a red 1996 Dodge pickup and started traveling south on Interstate 95, according to an arrest affidavit from the Volusia County Sheriff's Office.

The teen "cried, begged and pleaded" for her to stop and allow Ronald Siciliano to drive, saying she was having a hard time operating the vehicle and speeding up to 110 mph, the affidavit states. "I told her I didn't want to die," the boy told a 9-1-1 dispatcher.

After placing the truck in neutral and forcing Patricia Siciliano to pull over, the teen gave the keys to Ronald Siciliano, who continued to drive down the highway. As they went down the road, Patricia Siciliano got mad at the teen for taking away the keys, punched him in the head several times and bit him on the left arm when he tried to restrain her, according to the affidavit.

The vehicle ran out of gas and that's when the teen called 9-1-1.

When a deputy detained Siciliano, she resisted and spit on the officer, authorities said. On the way to the Volusia County Branch Jail, the woman tried to kick out the windows of the patrol car. Police BITCH! When three deputies attempted to restrain her, she spit on them, according to the affidavit.

Ronald Siciliano was driven home by a deputy, while the 17-year-old was removed from the home by the state Department of Children & Families, authorities said. Patricia Siciliano was released Sunday on $4,000 bail from the Volusia County Branch Jail.

[Image: 65489049.jpg]

Thats not Sally! Poor girl probably has a hard time sipping tea you ogre. hah
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
is too Sally. she took a wrong turn off 95 onto the speedway.

I ended up having to be hogtied and sedated, but I'm much better today. No more Blue Oyster Cult concerts for me.
Sally bonds out.
i hate those bitches that try to kick out the cruiser windows. they DO get hobbled!

[Image: 4297bbb0cf3e012e2f9100163e41dd5b]