Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
*got crabs? this year's top toys for kids*
well you know it's coming. this is supposed to be all the rage among kiddies this season~evidently you have to buy this stuff RIGHT NOW!
it's kind of cute, i like the idea of the little bastards playing at marine biology. 17

[Image: article-2052739-0E81B4CE00000578-734_468x286.jpg]

[Image: article-2052739-0E81B4CE00000578-940_468x312.jpg]

[Image: article-2052739-0E81B4C100000578-104_468x490.jpg]

Toys 'R' Us have announced their Top 20 Christmas toys for 2011, based on what customers are requesting and latest trends:

Cars 2 Secret Spy Attack Finn McMissile
Doggie Doo Game

LeapPad Explorer Tablet

Nerf Vortex Nitron

Star Wars Ultimate FX Lightsaber

Girl Tech Fijit Willa

Milky The Rabbit

Monster High Lagoonas Hydration Station

Moshi Monster Moshling Treehouse

Sesame Street Lets Rock Elmo

It’s that time of year again when children are drafting up their Christmas wish lists and parents should expect Xia-Xia the crab to nab the top spot.

Because this cute plastic crustacean, pronounced Shah Shah, has already taken the United States by storm, with one selling every seven seconds.

The massive demand has forced some parents to pay over double the recommended retail price of £8 in an effort to get their hands on the crab.The toy consists for four collectible crabs that dance after children press its claw.

Marine biology was my childhood dream, i always wanted to work with marine life, thinking of going to open university change my life a bit.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

did you notice the Under the Sea thread?

http://mockforums.net/thread-4029.html

i have dived all my life, so took one year marine bio in college. loved it.

[Image: scuba.gif]

Yes we were talking about you diving for a year in one of the fishing threads, it facinated me and re-ignited my clear jelousy and wish to restart my hunt.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

how about one of these for the savvy baby?

[Image: article-0-0E7DA71500000578-543_468x484.jpg]

[Image: article-0-0E7DA77500000578-178_468x311.jpg]

Most parents are constantly battling to stop their children from using their phones, let alone dialing the emergency services on them.

But Fisher Price has launched a new iPhone case complete with a rattle and mirror to make playing with the phones more fun, and it even comes with an app that encourages youngsters to practice calling the police.

The toymaker says its 'Apptivity' case has been designed for parents that want to share their iPhones with their toddlers without worrying that they might break it.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z1bjDtO8PK

i met a 2 and a half year old that could use her dads i phone better than her mum or dad she would go straight to her games, apps and shit new where everything was. her folks seemed oblivioous to it i thought it was incredable her cognative abilities. theirs... not so much, sometimes the apple does fall far from the tree hah