Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Jasmen Gonzalez, 10. murdered in Texas
not buying the sleepwalking story. she should/would have been located by now.

[Image: jasmen_gonzalez.jpg]

Jasmen is described as Hispanic, 4'-3" tall, 90 lbs. with long brown hair. She has a small mole on her upper lip. While she normally wears glasses, she left the house without them.

Fox
Police are searching for a 10-year-old girl who disappeared Saturday night while visiting relatives in Carrollton, Texas.

Police believe Jasmen Gonzalez may have been sleepwalking and wandered out of the home.

Police are concerned because Gonzalez is believed to be wearing only her pajamas, with no socks or shoes, and the overnight low temperature in Dallas was 39 degrees.

"She doesn't know anyone," John Stovall of the Carrollton Police Department told FoxNews.com. "She's been missing for over 10 hours, it's concerning."

Police have set up a command post and are using a K-9 team and helicopters to search the area.

Gonzalez and her family live in Oklahoma City and were in Texas visiting relatives.

Police have asked anyone with information about Jasmen Gonzalez to contact the Carrollton Police Department at (972)466-3333.

yep. i knew it smelled. FBI in and several people inside the residence have been taken to the police department for questioning. and a truck towed.

The Dallas police helicopter, a Child Abduction Response Team and the FBI have all joined in helping Carrollton police search for the missing child. A Carrollton police spokesperson said while they are involved in many cases of missing children, this one is "unique." UNIQUE??

No Amber Alert had been issued as of 1 p.m. Sunday, however.

FBI agents were going door-to-door speaking with residents, and every car attempting to enter the two-block radius around the Walnut Street address was being stopped.

"We want to know who is coming in and out," News 8 was told.

Police said they towed a white Ford F-150 pickup truck with Texas license 33C-NZ9 as part of their investigation, however they have not released details on why.

[Image: article-2055394-0E9A43E500000578-78_468x286.jpg]

Carrollton police say the body of a Hispanic female has been found in the 1100 block of Clint Street.

It has not yet been determined whether this is 10-year-old Jasmen Gonzalez, who was reported missing about midnight.

[Image: 1030_girl_search13.jpg]

[Image: 1030_girl_search11.jpg]

Carrollton police spokesman Lt. Doug Mitchell said a body was found at 3:35 p.m. Sunday outside a residence in the 1100 block of Clint Street, just a couple of blocks away from where the girl disappeared. He said the investigation continues.

"The circumstances surrounding her disappearance are questionable," Mitchell added. "There's a lot of investigative work that has to be done. We'll take it one step at a time; we'll be very methodical in what we do; and we'll come to a resolution."

God I hope its not this poor child but the chances of it not being are very slim
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(10-30-2011, 08:52 PM)Jezreel Wrote: God I hope its not this poor child but the chances of it not being are very slim

It's still a child even if it's not the one the thread is about.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I hate to say it, but this sounds like another Celina Cass. I am hoping that's not the case.

Any word on the "body found"?
wfaa out of Dallas says the search for her has been suspended. I think that says a lot.
(10-30-2011, 09:05 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: wfaa out of Dallas says the search for her has been suspended. I think that says a lot.

yeah. you know it's likely her. so one of the relatives they went to visit? i guess we'll know more tomorrow.

No identity has been released, but the search for Jasmen was suspended.

"There was no trauma on the body. There is nobody in police custody at present," said Carrollton police spokesman Lt. Doug Mitchell at a 5:30 p.m. news conference, although he said investigators have a "person of interest" in mind.

Police said she had been kidnapped.

A man described as a "person of interest" was being interviewed by investigators on Sunday night. Police said he does know the Gonzalez family, but no arrests have been made.

SUV being examined by police
[Image: 1030_girl_search20.jpg]

(10-30-2011, 09:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: No identity has been released, but the search for Jasmen was suspended.

Shit!

http://www.dallasnews.com/incoming/20111...d-girl.ece

"At a police news conference Sunday afternoon, police said that they suspect the girl was abducted and that there is a person of interest in the case. Nobody is in custody, and further details weren't released."

"At the news conference, police said that the search for Jasmen had been called off after authorities found a body about 3:30 p.m. Police said the identity of the body has not been determined.

The body was found less than a half-mile from the apartment complex where Jasmen was staying."

I'd say it's a pretty fair bet it's her. Very sad.
Poor little girl. I'm sick of kids not even being safe at home anymore.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(10-30-2011, 08:56 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 08:52 PM)Jezreel Wrote: God I hope its not this poor child but the chances of it not being are very slim

It's still a child even if it's not the one the thread is about.

I know, either way it would be a sad situation, I am sick of all these kiids going missing, being murdered, there are some sick fucks out there. Makes me hug mine even tighter each day

The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

It's been confirmed.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/Carrollton-poli...77098.html
CARROLLTON, Texas – A 10-year-old Oklahoma City girl who was abducted from a relative's home in Texas was stabbed to death, according to the Dallas County Medical Examiner's office.

Police believe she was sexually assaulted. She was found with her pants and underwear pulled down and with no shirt on, according to a police affidavit.

A person of interest, identified as 23-year-old Jose Concepcion Sifuentes, was being detained on an immigration hold and questioned by police as a person of interest Monday. Sifuentes was at a party at the relative's home Saturday night, the last night Jasmen was seen.

(10-30-2011, 09:14 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(10-30-2011, 09:05 PM)Fibonacci Prima Wrote: wfaa out of Dallas says the search for her has been suspended. I think that says a lot.

yeah. you know it's likely her. so one of the relatives they went to visit? i guess we'll know more tomorrow.

No identity has been released, but the search for Jasmen was suspended.

"[b]There was no trauma on the body
. There is nobody in police custody at present," said Carrollton police spokesman Lt. Doug Mitchell at a 5:30 p.m. news conference, although he said investigators have a "person of interest" in mind.
[/b]
Police said she had been kidnapped.

A man described as a "person of interest" was being interviewed by investigators on Sunday night. Police said he does know the Gonzalez family, but no arrests have been made.

Stabbed to death. So much for "no trauma on the body".
FortWorthStarTelegram

steenking trash

A 23-year-old man who had been at the apartment she and her family were visiting was being questioned Monday night, a Carrollton police spokesman said. No arrests had been made, he said.

According to the affidavits, the man, described by police as a friend of the relatives whom Jasmen and her family were visiting, was among the adults in the apartment when Jasmen was last seen about 11:15 p.m. Saturday. About 15 minutes later, relatives realized that the girl was not in the bedroom where she had been sleeping.

"Once the occupants of the apartment realized that Jasmen was missing, they realized that [the man] was also missing for an approximate 15-minute period," the affidavit stated.

The bedroom has a door to the exterior of the apartment. Police initially considered that the girl might be a sleepwalker. Officers found Jasmen's glasses outside the apartment and soon began to suspect that she had been abducted, the affidavit stated.

Her body was found facedown shortly after 3:30 p.m. Sunday in the 1100 block of Clint Street, less than a mile away.

While speaking with investigators, police said, the man gave several "basic statements of deception, including lying about his date of birth and having tattoos."

The affidavit stated that two dogs trained to detect the odor of decaying human tissue alerted on the man's Lincoln Navigator while it was parked at the Carrollton police station.

In a search of the SUV, investigators seized items including a black-handled knife and samples of what appeared to be human blood. Police also seized clothing that the man had been wearing, affidavits show.

Police searched two other vehicles, including a red Chevy van owned by Jasmen's parents. Inside, officers found red fibers consistent with a red blanket. Relatives had told police that Jasmen had gone to sleep that night with a red blanket. The blanket is among items that police are searching for, according to the affidavits.

"Investigators observed that there were numerous discrepancies between the time lines and events of the evening as described by the occupants of the apartment," one affidavit stated.

:(
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
My brother, his wife and their young son stayed with me temporarily over the summer. One of the "rules" was that they couldn't have anybody over to the house. No work buddies - NO ONE. I have a young daughter and I'm extremely cautious (ok, paranoid) about who she's exposed to. If my brother was offended, he didn't act like it and that wouldn't have changed my mind anyway.
DIE
[Image: jose-sifuentes_20111101095603_640_480.JPG]

FOXDFW.COM

CARROLLTON, Texas - Carrollton police on Tuesday charged a family friend with the murder of 10-year-old Jasmen Gonzalez, whose body was found Sunday afternoon.

Police moved 23-year-old Jose Consepcion Sifuentes from their jail, where he was being kept on an immigration hold, to Lew Sterrett Justice Center in downtown Dallas on Tuesday morning.

Sifuentes was charged with the girl's murder after incriminating evidence was found in his vehicle and apartment.

According to a search warrant affidavit, police retrieved a knife with a black handle, yellow rubber gloves, hair, half of a golden charm, and samples of suspected human blood.

Tests are still being conducted on the items recovered.

Jasmen and her parents were visiting North Texas from Oklahoma City. About a dozen people, including Sifuentes, attended a party Saturday at the apartment on Walnut Street where the family was staying.

Jasmen was reported missing just before midnight. Several attendees remembered Sifuentes also disappeared for short amount of time during the evening.

Jasmen's body was discovered Sunday afternoon only a few blocks away. The medical examiner determined she died of a stab wound to her chest, and according to a police report there was evidence that she had been sexually assaulted.

Monday night, friends and neighbors in the Carrollton area held a candlelight vigil in memory of the girl.

Others who knew Sifuentes were shocked and stunned that he may be linked to the crime.

"I just want to say that he is a nice person," said one woman who did not want to be identified. "I see him a couple of times and I never think he is a bad person."