Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEY! SONNY!

How's your love life?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]

Sonny, you have zero comprehension skills.

Maytee told CRACKER she hoped her son died in the war. Maytee told TW she hoped her baby would die. The list goes on.

Contrary to what you think, losing someone in a violent manner does not buy one license to wish death on others.

You're a dipshit.
Poor Duchess she is so mis understood.

I'm sure there are several different ways to understand this.

Quote:I wouldn't give a flying fuck if you, that bimbo you reproduced with & your bastard kid all died in a fire. How's that grab ya?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

There's nothing poor about Duchess, paco. Save your sympathy for someone who needs it.
(11-04-2011, 01:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

There's nothing poor about Duchess, paco. Save your sympathy for someone who needs it.

Poor little thing, don't you wish you had anything to say about the words that are used to describe you?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Like his children, always wondering which of their parents have the bigger cunt, must be hard for them.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(11-04-2011, 01:48 PM)ESAD Wrote:

Like his children, always wondering which of their parents have the bigger cunt, must be hard for them.

stop humping my leg

John Adams

I sometimes feel like I am playing a triple dimensional game of chess with Mr. Spock here. At other times it's patty cake.......
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I misunderstood you, which IMO is very easy to do. Your not very clear about things sometimes. Your sarcastic bullshit is hard to sift through tuff tits.