Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kitty Wardwell 1983 death solved.
In an unplugged freezer since 1983. This is just a strange crime that I found horrific but interesting.

Maine murder

“Yesterday afternoon, relatives of a Lewiston man were cleaning out his storage locker and found a woman’s body inside a freezer,” McCausland said. “The rental unit was rented by Francis “Frank” Julian, 80, who died Oct. 1.”
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
I caught this on the news the other day, and I thought, at least her family has some closure now.

Then I got kind of pissed because that Frank guy got away with killing her. I hope he's stuck in purgatory for eternity.
Opening that freezer must have been like opening the gates to hell for the family members. It was unplugged for all those years. I cannot even imagine what state the body was in. No air, no bugs.
Maybe just mummified at that point?
Kitty

[Image: Body_found_in_freezer_may_be_missing_woman]

This story is strange because that guy walked around and acted like she had disapeared. Knowing where she was just laying there must have kept him up many nights staring at the ceiling.
Staring at the ceiling? Did You Do something like this cracker-jack?

Jesus Christ
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Yes duchess. You called?
(11-05-2011, 03:58 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: Staring at the ceiling? Did You Do something like this cracker-jack?

Just a skinny dip into the mind of killer. How would you deal with that in your head?
Sick people in this world.
YOU CAN'T FIX STUPID!Thumb_smiley-vault-signs-060
I will answer Im not sure how I would act, considering I have never been in a situation like that. But I tell you what, why didn't anyone smell anything?
(11-05-2011, 06:18 PM)Sonny223 Wrote: I will answer Im not sure how I would act, considering I have never been in a situation like that. But I tell you what, why didn't anyone smell anything?

Ummmmmm.......She was in an airtite freezer? Stuck in the back of a storage bin with all kinds of other shit piled on top?