Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Aliahna Lemmon, 9, Indiana, murdered
don't know yet if this is a criminal matter...i hope she's home for Christmas. she's been gone overnight. :(

sex offenders reside in her trailer park.
where are the parents? she hasn't been seen since 10 AM friday. not reported until 8:45 friday night.

are 9-year-olds allowed to have a facebook? i thought they had to be 13. she does have one. http://www.facebook.com/aliahna.lemmon

Saturday, 24 Dec 2011

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) -- UPDATE: The Indiana State Police is conducting an aerial search by helicopter for the missing nine-year-old girl. The Ft. Wayne Fire Department's Dive Team will also search nearby bodies of water at some point Saturday.

Police have set up command posts Saturday at the Value Gas station at 10300 Old Leo Road and in Apple Valley mobile home park in the search for the missing girl named Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon.

The Allen County Sheriff's Department (ACSD) said she was last seen around 10:00 a.m. Friday in the Clinton Street and Diebold Road area in the Northway trailer park in Fort Wayne.

At this point, ACSD spokesperson Jeremy Tinkel said they have no information of where girl could be, but there is no suspicion of an abduction.

“For all we know, she could have just walked out the door,” said Tinkel. “We don’t know anything.”

Emergency responders from surrounding areas including St. Joe Township, Woodburn and Poe have also joined in the search.

Indiana State Police have not issued an Amber Alert for Lemmon.

Police said she was last seen wearing a blue and black plaid coat with fur around the hood, a silver and white sweater dress with white tights and black shoes with bows.

Lemmon is described as a white female, 41 pounds 4' tall, Blonde hair, blue eyes, hair just past her shoulders. She has a birthmark on the back of her neck and she has many freckles on her face. Her birthday is 04/02/02.

Aliahna answers to Aliahna, Ailey and Ana.

Anyone with information is asked to contact the Allen County Sheriff’s Department at (260) 449-3000.

Tinkel also said ACSD Sheriff Ken Fries will address media about this situation at an undetermined time.

[Image: Aliahna_Lemmon_20111224082448_640_480.JPG]

[Image: 203317_100002247435486_7922974_n.jpg]

[Image: Aliahna1.jpg]

Oh dear...sweet little thing. She would have had to lie about her birth date to have a facebook page, Her parents either did not keep track of her online activities, or just didn't care that she lied about her age.
that's partly what concerns me. what little girl runs away when santa is coming??

That trailer park is an exceptionally shitty one. Shittier than most of your average shitty trailer parks.

No little girl would :(
That's scary knowing there are sex offenders living in the same trailer park, I'm sure it wouldn't be too hard tl snatch her up and take her back to their trailer. The police are conducting ariel searches, I hope they knock on every mother fucking door in that trailer park, and that its not another Jorelys situation.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

F2 i'm glad we have a member who is local, if you hear any reliable local talk let me know. this stinks on Christmas Eve or any time of course. that trailer park is home to a number of sex offenders.
and why haven't we seen the parents??
waiting for a presser.

i keep thinking of Jessica Lunsford.

Officials are not sure how or why she went missing. The Sheriff's Department is holding a press conference sometime Saturday afternoon.WHEN??

(12-24-2011, 03:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: F2 i'm glad we have a member who is local, if you hear any reliable local talk let me know. this stinks on Christmas Eve or any time of course. that trailer park is home to a number of sex offenders.
and why haven't we seen the parents??
waiting for a presser.

i keep thinking of Jessica Lunsford.

This has really put a huge damper on my Holiday spirits. I can't enjoy myself knowing that little girl is missing so close to home. I need a Granddaughter fix soon so they can put a smile back on my face. I swear I hate this world more everyday!

Fuck the cooking...I'm going to see my babies now before they take off for their other G-ma's.

I'll keep you informed LC if I hear anything before you do.

thanks F2, go and enjoy Christmas Eve with your babies! that's what it's about! Blowing-kisses

http://www.facebook.com/Find.Aliahna
[Image: 408302_220244194720238_218989794845678_4...4348_n.jpg]

poor kid! PTSD at her age! what has she been through?

WANE

Sheriff reveals info about missing girl

Saturday, 24 Dec 2011

FORT WAYNE, Ind. (WANE) -- UPDATE: Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries gave an update on the search for a missing nine-year-old girl Saturday including what happened Friday night and who police are currently questioning.

Fries said Aliahna Marie Maroney Lemmon and her two sisters, ages six and eight, had been staying at the home of one of her mother’s friends in the Northway trailer park near Clinton Street and Diebold Road for about a week since their mother had been ill.

The friend told police Lemmon had fallen asleep in a chair in her clothes, not pajamas Thursday night. Police said she was last seen wearing a blue and black plaid coat with fur around the hood, a silver and white sweater dress with white tights and black shoes with bows.

She was still at his home around 6 a.m. Friday, but at 10 a.m. he saw a pile of her clothes by that chair and assumed she was still there.

Police believe she left the home on foot between those times.

Fries said there must have been some kind of miscommunication between the friend and the girl’s mother about where she was because a call about the girl being missing didn’t come in until 8:40 p.m.

Now, a five mile radius wide search is underway for Lemmon.

Indiana State Police are conducting an aerial search with their helicopter, the Fort Wayne Fire Department’s Dive Team is searching nearby ponds, bloodhounds have been brought in to search the area as well. Fries said they can track scents up to several weeks old. The Federal Bureau of Investigation has also been brought in to help re-interview the mother, her friend, the girl’s stepfather and her two sisters.

Emergency responders from surrounding areas including St. Joe Township, Woodburn and Poe have also joined in the search.

So far, Fries said they are not ruling any possibility of what could have happened to the girl out, including foul play. There have not been any custody, abuse or neglect issues in the past, but family members said the girl is partially blind, has hearing problems and suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Activity Disorder and Oppositional Defiant with Conduct Disorder. wow

Police have also checked out the possible involvement of several sex offenders who live in the area, but based on the information they learned from them, they are not suspects at this point.

Sheriff Ken Fries

[Image: bilde?NewTbl=1&Site=JG&Date=20111224&Cat...H=400&Q=85]

[Image: aliahnalemmonpark.jpg]

it has been reported by several sources that the search was called off at 4 PM with daylight remaining. if so, something is up.
mom was so sick she sent 3 young kids to some guy's house to stay? was she in hospital? is there a dad/stepdad/whatever?
i want to know more about family situation.

From Allen Co. Sheriff's Dept: As of 5:00 PM 12/24/2011 emergency personnel have concluded a 5 mile radius search for Aliahna Lemmon. Aliahna's whereabouts are still unknown at this time. Patrol units will continue to check the area throughout the evening and any tips will be investigated.

Hmmm I agree something is up. I did some reading up on ODD and this is what thhey list as the causes:

Children of alcoholic parents, or whose fathers have "been in trouble with the law" run a 18% chance of developing ODD, beginning very early in age.[3] This could suggest that the development of ODD concerning symptoms of dis-cooperativeness may be influenced by the behavior of the patient's parents.

I wonder what has gone in this childs life to cause all these disorders, especially the PTSD too.

I also just read this someone posted on the above FB site for her:

"Her sisters said she left, saying she was going to a birthday party. The male friend assumed she had gone home, a short distance away. When mom came to get the girls for the party, it was realized Aliahna was missing".

This is odd to me as the cops were not called until 8.30pm, is that when Mom came to get the girls for the party? That's late for a kids party. Also if she was better why wouldn't she be picking them up to take them home?
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

That poor lil' girl. She has had to go through something horrible to develope PTSD. As my son suffers from it. I hope she makes it home before Christmas. :(
Quote:girl is partially blind, has hearing problems and suffers from Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Activity Disorder and Oppositional Defiant with Conduct Disorder.

I can see giving the information about being partially blind and hearing problems, but why report the PTSD, ADHD and ODCD to the public? That seems like an evasion of privacy. They could have just said something along the lines of ..."and other problems".

What has happened to this poor girl to diagnose PTSD? There is obviously much more behind this story.
I haven't heard anything new.
I did read a comment where CPS has been involved multiple times in multiple states for child abuse.
40 year old male friend who does not work? who can take care of 3 girls?

stepdad who can't take care of girls?

search called off at 3:30?

and the thing that always make me concerned:

NO MENTION OF NAMES OF MOTHER OR STEPDAD.

polys given yet?

Journal Gazette
The disappearance of a 9-year-old girl just north of Fort Wayne prompted a massive search Christmas Eve, with more than 120 people scouring the area around the mobile home park where she was last seen.

Planes, boats, police dogs and all-terrain vehicles were used to look for Aliahna Lemmon, but by Saturday evening authorities had found no sign of her.

"I don't know that we've left any stones unturned," Allen County Sheriff Ken Fries said.

Fries said investigators are considering all possibilities, including foul play. "We will rule nothing out," he said.

Aliahna lives with her mother, stepfather and sisters in the Northway mobile home park, near Diebold Road and North Clinton Street. Her mother told authorities she had been sick with a fever for about the past week, so Aliahna and her sisters, 6 and 8, had been staying at the home of a family friend who lives in the same mobile home park.

That family friend last saw Aliahna sleeping in a chair in his home at 6 a.m. Friday, before he went to the Marathon gas station at North Clinton Street and Mayhew Road to buy a cigar, the sheriff said.

When the friend returned, he went back to sleep thinking Aliahna was still in the home. At 10 a.m., Aliahna's mother and the friend spoke on the phone. After that call, the friend realized Aliahna was gone, and he assumed she was with her mother, Fries said.

Because of a lack of communication, Aliahna's mother and the family friend did not realize that neither had the girl until about 8:40 p.m. That's when they reported her missing, Fries said.

The search began Friday night and continued Saturday morning, focusing on the 5-mile radius around the mobile home park. Abandoned buildings and fields were combed; boats were used to search ponds and rivers; and on Saturday afternoon, an Indiana State Police plane could be seen circling the area.

The owner of the mobile home park, which holds about 30 homes, allowed authorities to look through buildings and vacant homes on the property, but nothing of note was found, Fries said.

The search was called off about 3:30 p.m. Saturday.

"We've pretty much exhausted every possibility in this area," the sheriff said, adding that the search would resume if new information became available.

According to the Allen County Sheriff's Department website, 15 registered sex offenders live at the Northway mobile home park at 9435 N. Clinton St. Fries said police have spoken with those offenders, and they are not suspects in Aliahna's disappearance.

"That's the beautiful thing about the sex-offender registry. Within minutes, we know where they all are, and we can send officers to each one of their houses," the sheriff said.

Fries said authorities are not aware of any neglect or abuse issues in Aliahna's family and that she does not have a history of running away. He said her biological father lives out of state and that there are no custody disputes.

Investigators interviewed her mother, stepfather, sisters and the family friend on Friday night and again Saturday. Fries said investigators have no suspects or persons of interest in the case.

Fries said the family friend, who is about 40 years old and lives alone, shared his mobile home with Aliahna's grandfather, who died early this month. The friend is not a sex offender, the sheriff said.

I missed the 11:00 news. I can't believe They searched every part of a 5 mile area by 3:30pm.
I wouldn't say 120 people is a massive search for a 5 mile radius.
From the comments I read, a lot of people wanted to help with the search and the police told them no!! WTF??? I don't understand.

Why have the parents not been identified? Why is the mother NOT on the news pleading for her daughter to be brought back?

People around here are fucking LIVID with the way this investigation is going!

I'm shedding tears and losing sleep over this little girl. My Christmas spirit has pretty much left the building and the only 2 conversations that will be discussed over dinner tomorrow will be the cop getting shot in the face and this missing girl. Good times!!
i know F2, i checked on her as soon as i woke up today, and will continue to do so. the news outlets are on a holiday schedule, there is nothing published yet. i wrote to 2 stations to ask the parents' names, mom and stepdad. daddy resides out of state. but who knows if i'll get an answer. something always smells when the parents are a big secret.

poor girl, she has so many problems.
she should not be prey on facebook in my opinion.

it's not yet too late for a Christmas miracle, i hope you go and enjoy your day!
Mini xmas tree72

one small item:

FORT WAYNE, Ind. -- Police continued searching on Sunday for a 9-year-old girl missing from a Fort Wayne mobile home park since Friday.

[Image: 394642_220258094718848_218989794845678_4...0626_n.jpg]

Thanks LC, I will enjoy my day. My Granddaughters are on their way now. I can't wait to see them in their dresses I bought them.

Still praying this little girl will be found today before Christmas is over. I would leave the festivities today if they would ask for volunteers to search for her.