Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3.5 Average
MERRY CHRISTMAS
You bloody horrible lot Smiley_emoticons_smile

Hope your all well and enjoying your holidays with your families and loved ones, providing you have any OFC, have not been around much lately so just wanted to drop in and wish you all the best and i will see more of you all in the new year, providing you dont all die over christmas or i dont... anyway i digress.

MERRY MUTHA FUCKING CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL.

Cheers
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Merry Christmas, ESAD! Smiley_emoticons_bussi
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(12-25-2011, 06:32 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Merry Christmas, ESAD! Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Thanks dollface.

(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Dick is eating goat today. That has bothered me for days now & while just reading about my "sign" it hit me why I was being so unreasonable about his choice...it's because I'm half goat.
Satans sister.

Well...there are those who would swear I have horns. 113
No they said you have got the Horn, means a completely different thing Smiley_emoticons_razz

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS ESAD~
[Image: lites2.gif]
[Image: 984ade_Charlie_12242011.jpg]

Merry Happy Holidays, Esad! Stuff yourself silly and get drunk! (Have someone tape it for us Smiley_emoticons_smile) Hope your holiday is fun!
Merry Christmas fuck nuts.

The goat is a traditional and cultural normalacy around here.

On New years I have a big pot of Black eyed peas and Ham.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(12-25-2011, 10:06 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO YOU AND YOURS ESAD~

Thank you LC, Hope you have a wonderful day hun lady_cop

(12-25-2011, 10:51 AM)cannongal Wrote: Merry Happy Holidays, Esad! Stuff yourself silly and get drunk! (Have someone tape it for us Smiley_emoticons_smile) Hope your holiday is fun!

I just finished my Dinner, it was fucking epic i am stuffed to near bursting point, plus im still pissed from last night two of my very best friends got engaged after 10 years last night and invited me over, i took 2 bottles of Tuaca with me and they already had a fridge full of booze waiting for me Smiley_emoticons_smile

[Image: 31143179459292469576.jpg]

(12-25-2011, 11:09 AM)IMaDick Wrote: Merry Christmas fuck nuts.

The goat is a traditional and cultural normalacy around here.

On New years I have a big pot of Black eyed peas and Ham.

Merry christmas Dick hope you have a good one pal whatever your doing.

Merry Christmas, ESAD.

Did your baby have a good Christmas? They like the box better than the presents at that age.

Tell your friends not to mess up a good thing.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(12-25-2011, 01:08 PM)Cracker Wrote: Merry Christmas, ESAD.

Did your baby have a good Christmas? They like the box better than the presents at that age.

Tell your friends not to mess up a good thing.

Merry Christmas to you too Cracker, the boy was playing with all his toys making mess everywhere bless him, did not eat any christmas dinner he totally refused so i gave him a banana and he was chuffed LOL

Them two got together 6 weeks before i met them at a rave, we been friends over a decade and they are a couple that still makes me believe there is someone for everyone. blesss.

Blowing-kisses

Mine is singing and playing right now. All is right with the world. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Damn. Did he get that ring from a Cracker Jack box?

Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Merry fucking Christmas. hah
Commando Cunt Queen
(12-26-2011, 02:34 AM)username Wrote: Damn. Did he get that ring from a Cracker Jack box?

Smiley_emoticons_stumm

Merry fucking Christmas. hah

Nah its very nice i thought with real diamonds, why so bitchy? did your come from a crackerjack box?

Merry christmas 2u2.