• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
The Cream of 24
[Image: 31-2356368714M.jpg]

[Image: 31-2356375875M.jpg]
[Image: borndragon.gif]
Oh...My...God ::lmao::::lmao::::lmao::
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I can't stop laughing. ::lmao::
And Ramsey thinks I should find a better way to spend my time...No fuckin' way...I don't think there is anywhere elseI can get this kinda laugh on a daily basis.
Ramsey should get credit for the makeup job on Sinister. Hahahaha!
::dlaugh::
I think thats the funniest one you've done ::lmao::
That's some god damn funny shit right there n'shit. ::lmao::
86 112
You know that is the second time someone has chopped her face onto the Wicked Witch of the West!

Liquid did it (albeit poorly) some time ago.

Must be a sign of some sort!
Excellent work sir dragon, excellent work.

Smiley_emoticons_smile
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
THAT is creeeeeeeeeeeepy
Looks like the clan have decided to ignore our own little artistic genius Born... he posted this 'over there' and didn't get one comment.

Oh well, their loss. I thought it was pretty fucking funny.
They have made a behind the scenes pact to publicly ignore all Mockers...Now they just run their mouths about us privately through emails & pm's...At least until the next time one of you brilliant bitches manages to push someone over the edge...It's only a matter of time. ::dlaugh::
I can't say I've run across such a collective of narrow minded, paranoid, pig headed bunch of conspiracy theorists anywhere I've been on this planet. The length that they will go to to blow wind up each other's ass is astounding....

Don't bother with the facts or what you really feel as long as you back yourcomradeup!

It's some kind of event that you managed to got them to gravitate all to the same place, Frank. Or did you just get one and all the others followed the the foul scent of the of the pissing and moaning that ensued?
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I'd be happy enough without the cross-forum pollination... I can't think of one person over there that I enjoy reading. Let them lurk and then circle jerk 'privately', it's no skin off my nose.
I've never cared about the "cross forum pollination"...It's always been pretty damn funny over here...We all have a sense of humor about it, we don't take ourselves that seriously...They, on the other hand, don't have one single humorous bone between them...They are not a happy group of people, if they are, they do a fine job of hiding it...Miserable bitches, every last one of them.
Couldn't have said it better myself. ::thumbs::
I think the difference is we're all adult enough over here to realise that we don't need to agree with the 'clique' all the time to get along. Like OP, for instance, he gives me some pretty cool insights into things at times, and continually surprises me with his depth of knowledge, then on the other hand he'll say something that just makes me think he's another pom yob football fan... and we aren't scared to call each other on shit, or scared to get past it later on and agree on something else.

That there is the difference
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
Duchess Wrote:They have made a behind the scenes pact to publicly ignore all Mockers...
I made a pact like that with some people once. I remember it was in Ms. Conway's class, 2nd grade.
That says it all.