Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
How do you tell when a politician is lying...
Oh sure. This is the easy one. You can see his lips move.

But how do you know when he's telling the truth?

He's talking about his opponent.

Two parties aren't working. Actually they're working perfectly together. Against the people.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
I tell you what.........If them fuckers dont stop calling me I'm gonna go nuts. I must get 6-8 calls a day.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
did Ru Paul call you? i hear he was in NH today. hah

Are you on the No Call List, Maggot?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-07-2012, 08:40 PM)Cracker Wrote: Are you on the No Call List, Maggot?

If I had his phone number I would call him whether he is on the no call list or not.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-07-2012, 08:36 PM)cladking Wrote: Two parties aren't working. Actually they're working perfectly together. Against the people.

I've been saying the same damn thing. Both parties are so beholden to their special interests (and MONEY) that they've become incapable of working for all the people.

Here clad:

http://www.americanselect.org/?gclid=CMK...QgodNGzWBg

I don't have any illusions that this will work in the near future (and it sounds like they have some kinks to work out) but I do think more and more people are becoming disgusted with having only two electable (viable?) candidates.

Commando Cunt Queen
(01-07-2012, 08:39 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: did Ru Paul call you? i hear he was in NH today. hah

he was at the Red Arrow Diner.

MANCHESTER, N.H. -- "I am not Ron Paul!" shouted RuPaul, the famous drag queen (wearing men's street clothes), at the top of his lungs inside a cramped diner here, a picturesque little restaurant that presidential candidates have visited for years. "And I am not running for president of the United States!," he added.

Sleepy locals sipping their coffee looked up from their cups. What the hell?

[Image: RuPaul-1-300x225.jpg]

I bet that went over well!

You know that was a bunch of hooblygok right?
(01-07-2012, 08:55 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet that went over well!

i would have paid to see Pete's face.

The Merrimack resturaunt is where all the "special" people hang out at. The Red Arrow is filled with old people, they must have 30 "over 65" specials when you walk in the door mostly soup, and a basket that is filled with doggy bags to take in when they are seated. I go bowling on my lunch sometimes right next to there.
(01-07-2012, 08:57 PM)Maggot Wrote:

No. Is it? I still register every year.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-07-2012, 09:16 PM)Cracker Wrote:

I am on the no call list and I remember reading somewhere that it does not stop everything, there is no oversight with the program and I bet that money talks and bullshit walks with it.

How many years ago did that come out anyways?

(01-07-2012, 09:24 PM)Maggot Wrote: I bet that money talks and bullshit walks with it.

How many years ago did that come out anyways?

That's ok with me, just so poor people don't call.

It has been at least 7 years, I think.
(01-07-2012, 08:46 PM)username Wrote:
(01-07-2012, 08:36 PM)cladking Wrote: Two parties aren't working. Actually they're working perfectly together. Against the people.

I've been saying the same damn thing. Both parties are so beholden to their special interests (and MONEY) that they've become incapable of working for all the people.

Here clad:

http://www.americanselect.org/?gclid=CMK...QgodNGzWBg

I don't have any illusions that this will work in the near future (and it sounds like they have some kinks to work out) but I do think more and more people are becoming disgusted with having only two electable (viable?) candidates.

I've suspected for years now that the republocrats control all the parties in the US to assure that no other viable candidate is fielded. 80% of American people are essentially libertarians but for the main part all the libertarian candidates have been kooks and crackpots. If there were a real libertarian candidate; one who believed in balanced budgets, the government staying out of everything then (s)he'd in a landslide. By controlling the party they make sure we keep electing republocrats.

The two party system is strictly unconstitutional anyway. There has been no amendment to supercede the way candidates run and are elected. They maintain an anachronism like the electoral college so they can overturn the will of the people if we ever wise up but have no qualms about subverting the Constitution to maintain a stranglehold on power.
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
(01-07-2012, 09:16 PM)Cracker Wrote:

I've been on the no-call list for years. It always seems to work for me.

[Image: 83c7cf5010fb012f2fc600163e41dd5b]

It's a lying contest, the best liar wins and the rest of us lose because a bunch of shitbirds believe every lie one of them told.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Obama has more money in his re-election war chest than all the GOP combined. Everyone knows that money wins elections. I'm just not sure if I want to be a welfare slut or a homeless person the next 5 yrs.
(01-08-2012, 10:53 AM)Maggot Wrote: Obama has more money in his re-election war chest than all the GOP combined. Everyone knows that money wins elections. I'm just not sure if I want to be a welfare slut or a homeless person the next 5 yrs.

One automatically leads to the other, of course you will have to remarry and become the dependent husband of an ethnic pork rind eating southern bell with a large ass and tattos that barely show up.

John Adams