Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
What kind of arrests require a strip search?
and do they include reach-arounds and how easy is it to arrange bail and beat the rap?

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

I'm not certain about this because I've never been arrested but doesn't a strip search accompany EVERY arrest?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-17-2012, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I'm not certain about this because I've never been arrested but doesn't a strip search accompany EVERY arrest?

That was only half the question. hah
(01-17-2012, 12:53 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Yep, intrusive body cavity searches may not always be conducted, that is a case by case thing, you can ask for a reach around, but this is one time you may not like the results of your request.

everyone gets a nice orange or red jump suit after doing a striptease for the audience..

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(01-17-2012, 12:55 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote: That was only half the question. hah

I don't know anything about reach arounds, making bail or beating the rap.

(01-17-2012, 12:57 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 12:55 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote: That was only half the question. hah

I don't know anything about reach arounds, making bail or beating the rap.

would you like to? hah

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

No, I don't want to be arrested.

We could do some role playing though.

Hahahaha!
(01-17-2012, 01:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:

No, I don't want to be arrested.

We could do some role playing though.

Hahahaha!

Now... THIS ... is a woman who "gets it." Probably pretty often, too.
WAY TO GO, DUCHESS!

Blowing-kisses
I was arrested once for walking across the street with a beer in my hand during bike week. They put me in a van with these two assholes that kept spitting on each other and then when I got to jail I had to strip, squat and cough in front of a bunch of fat ladies. I made it out without getting gang raped.
Stip, squat, and cough?

hahahaahahhaaaa
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-17-2012, 01:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Stip, squat, and cough?

hahahaahahhaaaa

It's standard procedure at many healthcare prisons.
(01-17-2012, 01:54 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 01:46 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Stip, squat, and cough?

hahahaahahhaaaa

It's standard procedure at many healthcare prisons.

I know. It was just funny the way she said it.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
But she said "strip" not "stip." Smiley_emoticons_fies

hah Ramsey and her typos.
(01-17-2012, 12:51 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote: and do they include reach-arounds and how easy is it to arrange bail and beat the rap?

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

it's so nice to have Tommy pervert back. with the predictable topics.
no, i will not strip search you or explore your anus for contraband. however, i will let my partner "Big Nasty Spike" do it. Police

then i will taser you. lady_copTaser 37

I would DIE!!!!...if I ever had to be strip searched.

I thought I was going to be strip searched at the airport in Jamaica last year. It was the most frightened I have ever been in my life...especially when they took me in a room all by myself and the fucking door looked automatically.

So LC, how many hairy, dirty anus/twats have you had to inspect? I'm certain there would NEVER be enough money in the world for that nasty job.
F2: So LC, how many hairy, dirty anus/twats have you had to inspect?

on my Sheriff Dept. we did not do intrusive/invasive searches at arrest or in booking. if it was felt one was required, we had to get permission from LT. and have medical personnel do it. or even take them to hospital for X-ray.
i can do a serious search & pat-down, male or female, but there are limits! EEEWW

(01-17-2012, 03:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 12:51 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote: and do they include reach-arounds and how easy is it to arrange bail and beat the rap?

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

no, i will not strip search you or explore your anus for contraband. however, i will let my partner "Big Nasty Spike" do it. Police

You told me that Big Nasty Spike's batteries were dead.
Ignore

hah
(01-17-2012, 06:51 PM)Tommy Tourette Wrote:
(01-17-2012, 03:15 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

You told me that Big Nasty Spike's batteries were dead.
Ignore

You have it backwards. LC has the taser...Spike goes in with the whole fist, no batteries needed.