Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
WTF is this happy crappy?
A fuckin mouthbreather was just at my office door, speaking thug and attempting to make contact with me. There are several things wrong with what I've just said. First, in order for anyone to be at my office door, you must open the door clearly marked "EMPLOYEES ONLY!!" and then traverse down the hall, and since we never employ mouthbreathers or thugs, I can only assume this guy is an illiterate fuck. Second, if you can't speak proper English to me, it's best if you just don't speak at all. It's for your own safety. Coming to my door, where you DON'T belong and saying "Ey!, KinI axe you sumpin?" is a surefire way to get your ass either tased, maced, or junk punched. No, you can't "axe me sumpin". You can take your ass back out front to front desk and axe THEM sumpin. Follow directions. Kindergarten 101 people. When you see a door marked "EMPLOYEES ONLY!!", unless you work there, I'm pretty sure you aren't supposed to open that door.

And holy cow did he STANK! Like dirty diapers, farm animals and some sort of candy. Sweetarts, I think. Jesus Christ, what a stench.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Don't tell jsmom, she would be pissed her boy was in your office.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

hah I don't mess with worthless trash. I bet she was talking about your "Beverly Hillbilly" ass. You even look like you don't bathe. Shut your pothole shitstick!
There ain't a white boy in the world that says "axe you sumpin".

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Not all black men in the fucking world say "axe you sumpin" either fucknut. BTW know it all...there are WHITE boys that talk that way. They are called WIGGERS, you didn't know? Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch
BTW...Ain't "isn't" a word! so Shut The Fuck Up Beverly Hillbilly shit stain. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Oh boy
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(01-20-2012, 04:22 PM)JsMom Wrote: BTW...Ain't "isn't" a word! so Shut The Fuck Up Beverly Hillbilly shit stain. Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

Sally's going to get pissed if you keep flirting with me.

Tell me it ain't so, no such word as ain't?

John Adams

hah In your dreams...78
Axe me if I care.

What the hell is with all this bitching about shit that happens at the office??

Fuck that. You don't see me giving daily briefings about homework battles and the asshole PTA president I have to deal with.

Get back to work and quit you're damn whining.
Commando Cunt Queen
Care to eleborate?? Whose whinning? Dickless?
(01-20-2012, 04:31 PM)JsMom Wrote: Care to eleborate?? Whose whinning? Dickless?

Can I face palm? Please?

I'll give you a hint...read the original post.
Commando Cunt Queen
:Sarcasm01:
Why on earth did you join the PTA User? I avoid that shit like the plague. No freaking way am I dealing with those SAHM's with nothing better to do but come up with stupid ways to cost me money aka "fund raisers." Or field trips that cost me $10 for a school bus.

Not that I have anything against SAHM's. Most of them work their asses off at home and I know I wouldn't enjoy being my brats 24/7.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
(01-20-2012, 05:14 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Why on earth did you join the PTA User? I avoid that shit like the plague. No freaking way am I dealing with those SAHM's with nothing better to do but come up with stupid ways to cost me money aka "fund raisers." Or field trips that cost me $10 for a school bus.

Not that I have anything against SAHM's. Most of them work their asses off at home and I know I wouldn't enjoy being my brats 24/7.

hah Good to know since I am one.

Temporary insanity. I've always been involved at my kids' schools but I usually limit myself to chairing a single big event or something (the infamous book fair). This year I volunteered for the stupid board. The president is actually a SAHD and he is the most annoying, nerdy, fake mother fucker EVER! He's in the county PTA, he's active in boyscouts... he's got pedophile written all over him although I have yet to find the proof.

He ends every email with "CHEERS!". Enough said.

Commando Cunt Queen
I don't participate in fund raisers. Period. At the beginning of the year, we get a letter sent home saying "this is what your childs class is doing this year. Your child will participate in this, this and this fundraiser, or it will cost you this much, or your child doesn't go or do whatever it is we are doing". To which I send a letter back saying "I do not participate in fundraisers, b/c I have a child and a nephew in the middle school, and a child and TWO nieces in the elementary school. They are all selling the same shit. It's a small town and impossible to sell to anyone when every other child in town is hawking the same shit. And I'm not paying your exorbient amount for my child to participate in said activity, I will pay what it actually costs." We have a "no soliciting" policy at work and my childrens father is unemployed. No one wants to buy 2 feet of gift wrap for $12.00, or an 8 ounce box of chocolate for $15.00. No one wants to pay double the cost for a subscription magazine. When I was on the PTA I wanted to smack the bitches that suggested those ideas. I put on talent shows and had bake sales, something to get the community as a whole involved, instead of pressuring kids to sell XXX amount of crap.
(01-20-2012, 05:32 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: I don't participate in fund raisers. Period. At the beginning of the year, we get a letter sent home saying "this is what your childs class is doing this year. Your child will participate in this, this and this fundraiser, or it will cost you this much, or your child doesn't go or do whatever it is we are doing".

You can't do that in California anymore. You can't even require parents to buy P.E. uniforms. Access to a free, public education has gone crazy. Fucking liberals.
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-20-2012, 05:14 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Or field trips that cost me $10 for a school bus.

Most of them work their asses off at home and I know I wouldn't enjoy being my brats 24/7.

[Image: lois.jpg]

Cheap POS. I have never heard any decent parent bitch about paying for a field trip. Only niggers and white trash do that. Just don't pay it next time. Parents like me send in extra money for the kids with worthless fucking parents who don't want to pay for their own fucking children. Jesus Christ.

If you are raising brats, and I am sure you are, you are a completely useless human being. You don't work at work and you don't parent at home. What good are you?

I don't think I like you.

Oh, and you have fucked up hair.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(01-20-2012, 05:32 PM)LuciferLynn Wrote: "I do not participate in fundraisers, b/c I have a child and a nephew in the middle school, and a child and TWO nieces in the elementary school. They are all selling the same shit. It's a small town and impossible to sell to anyone when every other child in town is hawking the same shit. And I'm not paying your exorbient amount for my child to participate in said activity, I will pay what it actually costs."

Let me explain why it costs so much: People like ramsey don't like to pay for their own kids, so the other parents have to pay extra. Plus, you have to pay for your kid's transportation to and from field trips.

Don't participate in fundraising if you don't want to. I only do Jump Rope For Heart and the cancer stuff. I am not a cheap cunt, however, and I send in a check to the school for the lost revenue. Because I pay for my child and I wish the rest of you cheap mutherfuckers would do the same.

And don't start in about taxes. Bonds only pay for capital improvements. County budgets, mostly funded by gas taxes and sales taxes that EVERYBODY PAYS, NOT JUST PEOPLE WITH KIDS, pay for teachers and consummables and utilities. Parents are expected to pay for extras FOR THEIR OWN CHILDREN.

I cannot fucking believe people bitch about it. Don't have kids if you don't want the extra expense.

I can't imagine bitching about my child getting to do something, or like ramsey, even having to spend time with my kids. I would love to stay home because I raised my kids to be decent people I can stand and don't resent.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Fuck that shit. All I'm saying is I'm not paying $15 for my youngest to go to the zoo when I know damn well it costs $5 to get in.