Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Describe your sex life with a movie title
Dick's is Land Of The Lost so he doesn't need to bother posting.
"Gone with the Wind" hah

Sphincter Cop's would be "Blazing Saddles".
Commando Cunt Queen
(01-27-2012, 06:20 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: "Gone with the Wind" hah

Mine would be "Groundhog Day".
Commando Cunt Queen
Mine would be "Guess Who's Coming to Dinner?"
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
not so much a movie title but a movie character... buzz lightyear... to infinity and BEYOND!
(01-27-2012, 07:00 PM)Smegma Wrote: not so much a movie title but a movie character... buzz lightyear... to infinity and BEYOND!

I think the name of that is "Toy Story". That sounds about right...
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Mine would be "Gone in 60 seconds".
[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQkEaHJjBp2al4c8eEzOVp...EsfKGU7ESb]
Frank's is "Passion of The Christ".
Dickie's is "Lassie Come Home". [Image: attachment.php?aid=4414]

oh shit 115Run1

My mom was pretty devout and she'd "offer up her pain" to Christ, whateverthefuck that means. I can picture Frank doing something similar except he'd be furiously jerking off at the time.
Maggot:

"Dr. Strangelove"
Commando Cunt Queen
Ramsey "Napoleon Dynamite"

Because of her hair. And she probably has a Vote For Pedro shirt.
(01-27-2012, 09:38 PM)Cracker Wrote: Ramsey "Napoleon Dynamite"

Because of her hair. And she probably has a Vote For Pedro shirt.

You should be embarrassed you know that much about the movie... I sure as shit don't.
Aussie is Jungle Fever or Crocodile Dundee, I can't decide which.
(01-27-2012, 09:40 PM)Smegma Wrote: You should be embarrassed you know that much about the movie... I sure as shit don't.

I have a family. Families watch movies. We even have snacks during the movies. Sometimes we talk about the movies after we watch them. We discuss books and school and crushes and grades and life, too. And we crack silly jokes and give each other hugs and the big ones call me or text me how much they love me every single day.

It's very nice. I like it. So, no, I am not embarrassed one little bit. Smiley_emoticons_smile I know a lot about "Step Brothers", too: I'm going to take a pillowcase and fill it full of bars of soap and beat the shit out of you! hahaha
"The Ghost and Mrs. Muir" Smiley_emoticons_smile
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
Aussie:

"The Nun's Story".
Commando Cunt Queen