Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
a Dickie intervention
drop your gun and retch for the sky you cactus-assed tumbleweed-brain, goat-rustling varmint! Smiley_emoticons_kotzGuns

[Image: cactus_sheriff_hg_clr.gif]

My very own thread, I sure hope i get some valuable advice or something.

Thanks LC.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

ok. we'll call it: a Dickie Friday intervention. hah

hah LC you made me laugh. Yes indeed retch for the stars Dick, the sky is the limit!

This thread is long overdue.
Are you a tits or ass man, Dick? What makes your arrow quiver?

With your neck obsession, I am thinking you are one of those chokers like the Kung Fu guy.

What do you think of boys who take their own picture in the mirror? That's worse than girls doing it, right?

I think I can finally sleep. My last thought of the night is Prickly Dick. I really need to get out more.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(02-24-2012, 03:26 AM)Cracker Wrote: Are you a tits or ass man, Dick? What makes your arrow quiver?

With your neck obsession, I am thinking you are one of those chokers like the Kung Fu guy.

What do you think of boys who take their own picture in the mirror? That's worse than girls doing it, right?

I think I can finally sleep. My last thought of the night is Prickly Dick. I really need to get out more.

You're a fairly shallow shitbird in reality aen't you?

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(02-24-2012, 03:04 AM)IMaDick Wrote: My very own thread, I sure hope i get some valuable advice or something.

[Image: th_2484240Pi5PMk5q.gif]
Zeroballs,Have they come to help your fat ass out of the chair yet?
John Adams

Ignore Double post
Dick is immune to intervention; as it should be. Don't go changin', Dick.

Diablo or Angel? You never know, day to day, post to post, with Dick. It's a very good thing.

On a related note: I miss the "ass kisser of the week" awards Dick.
(02-24-2012, 12:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: On a related note: I miss the "ass kisser of the week" awards Dick.

There were far too many contestants to keep track of.

John Adams

(02-24-2012, 12:23 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(02-24-2012, 12:17 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: On a related note: I miss the "ass kisser of the week" awards Dick.

There were far too many contestants to keep track of.

Okay. I just didn't want you to think I was being so honest and nice with no attempt at personal gain. I had my eye on that Kiss-my-ass award.
If I put the contest back up, I won't tell anyone who's ass they have to kiss to win, it could be anyones.

It really fell apart when Duchess started kissing ass, she was the one who's ass had to be kissed to win.

I will see what I can do, but my lemonade stand has really taken off and I might have to hire a couple more illegals to squeeze lemons, which means I will have to watch them and make sure they aren't just sitting around doing nothing.
John Adams

(02-24-2012, 12:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If I put the contest back up, I won't tell anyone who's ass they have to kiss to win, it could be anyones.

It really fell apart when Duchess started kissing ass, she was the one who's ass had to be kissed to win.

I will see what I can do, but my lemonade stand has really taken off and I might have to hire a couple more illegals to squeeze lemons, which means I will have to watch them and make sure they aren't just sitting around doing nothing.

You got my application to become the shoeshine girl at your stand, right? I'm looking for less stress. Already bought my shoe shinin' attire.

(02-24-2012, 12:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: You got my application to become the shoeshine girl at your stand, right? I'm looking for less stress. Already bought my shoe shinin' attire.

All this 'shoe shine' talk reminds me of this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2oP1NMB_I0s

Enjoy!
(02-24-2012, 12:48 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(02-24-2012, 12:40 PM)IMaDick Wrote: If I put the contest back up, I won't tell anyone who's ass they have to kiss to win, it could be anyones.

You got my application to become the shoeshine girl at your stand, right? I'm looking for less stress. Already bought my shoe shinin' attire.

I will be adding ten more shoe shine locations in the coming months, It's amazing how stupid people are, a little cooking oil and some food coloring and they think they are getting real shoe polish.

So far I have single handedly created more jobs than Obama.

John Adams

You should give her that ass kissin' award right now.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
MS:
Sometimes you surprise me. I figured the "shoeshine girl" would have your filthy mind going somewhere more like here:

http://hotgags.com/videos/218-hot-shoesh...er-breasts

Dick:
You didn't tell me there would be oil involved. We need to talk salary.

...like right this second, Dick.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(02-24-2012, 01:16 PM)Duchess Wrote:

You should give her that ass kissin' award right now.

That would hurt LC's feelings she deserves a chance at the award also. I have a sneaking hunch that if zeroballs really wanted to she could be one of the biggest and best asskissers ever.

John Adams