Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
How many times have you been married?
I have been married once, divorced once. One serious relationship since the divorce. One for fun relationship.

Does the number of times a person has been married/divorced/in a serious relationship matter to you?

It kind of does to me. My brother has been trying to fix me up with one of his friends. The friend has been married and divorced twice, and one serious relationship. I can't seem to get past the twice divorced thing.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Married once when I was very young and naive to the ways of the world. Thats enough for me, I'll never do it again. Ever. Never ever no matter what. Fuck all that shit.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Fixing to get divorced for the third time. 2nd marriage was a huge rebound mistake. Either I've got a knack for picking out psychos, or I'm just an asshole, or a combo of both.
Of the millions of sperm injected into your mother's pussy, you were the quickest?

You are no longer in the womb, friend. The competition is tougher out here.

I've never married and never wish too. I'm content with my relationship just the way it is.
(02-28-2012, 07:30 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Fixing to get divorced for the third time. 2nd marriage was a huge rebound mistake. Either I've got a knack for picking out psychos, or I'm just an asshole, or a combo of both.

so what happened with wife #1 and #3?
(02-28-2012, 07:35 PM)JsMom Wrote: I've never married and never wish too. I'm content with my relationship just the way it is.

I just knew it! LOL
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(02-28-2012, 08:52 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 07:30 PM)thekid65 Wrote: Fixing to get divorced for the third time. 2nd marriage was a huge rebound mistake. Either I've got a knack for picking out psychos, or I'm just an asshole, or a combo of both.

so what happened with wife #1 and #3?

I want to know also!
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
(02-28-2012, 09:10 PM)NightOwl Wrote:
(02-28-2012, 07:35 PM)JsMom Wrote: I've never married and never wish too. I'm content with my relationship just the way it is.

I just knew it! LOL

you're too good! hah
Twice. I'm thinking the 3rd time will be the charm.

113 j/k.
Commando Cunt Queen
I dunno...I married for the first time at 47. My husband is two years older. I am his third. Our marriage has now lasted longer than his first two combined. Not saying we have not had ups and downs..but we have hung in there.
One thing I look back on...every time we have had a big fight, his first thing would be to say "Fuck it, I want a divorce" I would say no divorce...I ust think this has always been his way of dealing with conflict with a wife. BTW..he was also in a serious relationship between wife 2 and me.
I have been married once and divorced once. I was very young. I have talked about my "husband" in here but we are not actually married. Maybe common law? I don't know what the laws are for that in GA. We have lived together for over four years and raised 3 beautiful children together(two from his first and one from my first). I love his children like they are my own. We share everything except checking accts. He has asked me a couple times to marry him and I have refused. Not because I don't love him, I just don't see the importance of it except for his kickass insurance. I think he's about to propose again because he's been talking an awful lot about "The Perfect Ring". If he does I will accept. Our children are getting old enough to wonder why we haven't had a wedding yet and I don't want to set a bad example for them. I just tell them we have decided to not get married until the gay people can get married. :HAH:
I used to love her .....but I had to kill her.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(02-29-2012, 10:21 AM)Maggot Wrote: I used to love her .....but I had to kill her.

Who??? Ramsey? Did you really kill her or are you just pulling our leg?

3 times at bat for me and 3 strike outs, so I said fukit and stayed more or less single since 1998. Several "serious" relationships between and after the mariages. Current GF and I have been together for going on 9 years, longer than any of the others. We may get married some day, but no hurry.
(02-29-2012, 10:36 AM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(02-29-2012, 10:21 AM)Maggot Wrote: I used to love her .....but I had to kill her.

Who??? Ramsey? Did you really kill her or are you just pulling our leg?

My pussycat, she's buried in my back yard. Ramseykittens is stretching her legs, feeling her oats and purring like a lioness before a kill.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Only my current wife for 18 years, bitches.
86 112
(03-01-2012, 09:07 AM)Middle Finger Wrote: Only my current wife for 18 years, bitches.

She has put up with you for 18 years???? That woman is a saint. Smiley_emoticons_wink
I have only been married once, and am still married to him today. We were together for 9 years before we got married, been married almost 2 12 years.

Even though we had 3 kids (2 together, 1 from my previous relationship) we didn't see the hurry to get married.
Holy Shit! I was right! Look at what I got last night!

[Image: photo.jpg]
Wow, Congrats!