Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Is this a hate crime?
http://www.fox5vegas.com/story/17048649/...nt-on-fire

KANSAS CITY, MO (KCTV) -
A 13-year-old East High School student suffered first-degree burns after two teens dumped gasoline on him and set him on fire.

The boy was rushed to Children's Mercy Hospital after the flames ignited. His face and hair were burned, according to police.

The boy was walking home from East High when he was accosted by two other boys about 3 p.m. Tuesday.

He said he made it to his home on Quincy Avenue when one suspect physically barred him from entering. The second suspect grabbed a red gallon gasoline can and said, "This is what you get."

The second teen then used a light to ignite the gasoline, which "produced a large fireball burning the face and hair" of the victim, according to a Kansas City Police Department report.

The boy's 36-year-old father said he wants to prosecute the suspects.

The boy is white. The two suspects are black. Police are reportedly investigating whether this was a hate crime.

Kansas City Police Department Detective Stacey Taylor said detectives were concerned about damage to the boy's eyes and lungs. He said this was a particularly heinous crime.

"It was pretty bad stuff," he said.

Police are asking for the public's help in locating the two suspects who are described as being around 16 years old. One was wearing a blue beanie, blue jacket and blue-green Nike Air Jordans with #23. The second suspect was wearing a black hoodie and black sunglasses with silver on the side.

If you have any information, call the TIPS Hotline at 816-474-TIPS.

East High is at 1924 Van Brunt Blvd.

He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
Absolutely a hate crime and the victim absolutely knows who the other boys were.

Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

NM. Wasn't nice. Maggot is being less of a Jesus so I have to pick up the slack and be more of a Buddha.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
We have black on white hate crime In England and authorities are fearful of making them public for fear of Inciting racial unrest.
We also have Asian on white violence that meet the same brick wall with police while white on Asian/Black crime screams from the National newspaper pages.
There are many white victims of Asian/Black violence that are still seeking justice through the courts. ( Ninja, don't even try It. I'll load enough evidence here for you to crawl back Into your glory hole ).

In one recent act of violence here where Asians were arrested, they were only charged with assault. The boys Father Insisted to police that It was racially motivated but the police would not add charges of race crime because the attackers did not utter such words as 'white' whilst beating the crap out of him.

Seems you have the same problem In the USA.
Of course America had been discovered earlier. It was hushed up.

Mark Twain

The UK is the root of all problems in the world. Don't think we don't know that, colonial pig.

Hahahahahahahaha. Just fucking with you. Because you killed India. And Princess Di. We loved her, too. We don't forgive you.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(03-10-2012, 10:49 PM)Cracker Wrote: The UK is the root of all problems in the world. Don't think we don't know that, colonial pig.

Hahahahahahahaha. Just fucking with you. Because you killed India.

Joking aside, you're actually right. Britain's history of attempted colonisation Is the root of many problems. Particually India and Africa.

Just In case Ninja comes along Insisting that there Is no race crime In England on whites, I'll save him the bother now.

http://www.amnation.com/vfr/archives/021438.html

Mark Twain

Anybody who thinks that whites are immune from hate crimes is fucking retarded.
Commando Cunt Queen
After watching the video in the link it gives a better idea as it siding towards a hate crime because the kid is claiming he doesn't even know the other two kids. However if you just read the story there wasn't enough detail to determine it was a crime committed in bias because they did not put that little bit of information. It is possible though he might have banged one of their sisters or some odd connection and this is retaliation but from the video it seems like a hate crime.
i think "hate crime" is a misnomer. they didn't set him on fire in a love crime exactly.

all violent crime is malicious.

my point is, motive is never required to prove guilt. intent is, but not motive.

so who knows what evil lies in the hearts of men?
you can't legislate or prove it.

i think hate crime should be eliminated as a charge.

If two white boys had jumped a black kid & set him afire I doubt there would be a question of whether it was a hate crime or not.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
The white guilt is starting to subside because people are figuring out most black people can't behave.

I like decent people of all colors and detest all people who can't behave. I especially don't care for misbehaved darkies (haha) because they claim criminal activity and lack of a moral code is part of their blackness. If you are going to embrace fuckupedness, Cracker has no use for you.

Who cares if burning someone is a hate crime? It is an animal crime. People who do that are fucking animals.
Only the assailants know whether or not this is a hate crime.

Rottencrotch would have us believe that black on white crime is any where near the levels of white on black crime in the UK.

Common sense says different.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(03-11-2012, 06:23 AM)Lady Cop Wrote:
my point is, motive is never required to prove guilt. intent is, but not motive.

so who knows what evil lies in the hearts of men?
you can't legislate or prove it.

i think hate crime should be eliminated as a charge.

Good point!
Commando Cunt Queen
(03-11-2012, 01:08 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Only the assailants know whether or not this is a hate crime.

Rottencrotch would have us believe that black on white crime is any where near the levels of white on black crime in the UK.

You may want to check that, OP. I already gave you shit on here somewhere about black crime in the UK and I believe the darkies have whitey beat across the board for all crimes.
(03-11-2012, 01:11 PM)Cracker Wrote: You may want to check that, OP. I already gave you shit on here somewhere about black crime in the UK and I believe the darkies have whitey beat across the board for all crimes.

I was talking about racially motivated crimes vinegar tits.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
Blacks hate whites, it's a fact.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(03-11-2012, 01:08 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: Only the assailants know whether or not this is a hate crime.

Common sense ?

Show me documented factual evidence that white on black crime Is higher than black on white crime.

Instead of just spouting crap that you can not substantiate, provide evidence as I have In my link.
You have absolutely no Idea what you are talking about. Do some research you fuckwit retard.

http://warband.wordpress.com/the-colour-of-crime/

Mark Twain

(03-11-2012, 02:28 PM)Oscar Wrote: Common sense ?

Show me documented factual evidence that white on black crime Is higher than black on white crime.

Instead of just spouting crap that you can not substantiate, provide evidence as I have In my link.
You have absolutely no Idea what you are talking about. Do some research you fuckwit retard.

http://warband.wordpress.com/the-colour-of-crime/

I will certainly try and do more than post links to an anti-immigration, anti Muslim website rottencrotch.

You planning on cracking some more heads open at your next BNP/EDL meeting you criminal scum?
(03-11-2012, 02:01 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Blacks hate whites, it's a fact.

Not as much as rottencrotch hates blacks and Muslims.

I dislike people, their color is irrelevant.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]