Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
The Dickie Memorial Compliment thread
Blueberry Hill had a great idea...that Dickie should compliment someone every day. i think we all should do it! post something nice about someone at Mock! (don't strain yourself) Smiley_emoticons_razz
surely you can think of something each day. hah

It was a fucked up Idea and Blueberry dipshit should be banned for posting it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Sarcastic Dickie's idea of a compliment---->

(05-07-2012, 12:34 AM)IMaDick Wrote: It was a fucked up Idea and Blueberry dipshit should be banned for posting it.

(05-07-2012, 12:34 AM)IMaDick Wrote: It was a fucked up Idea and Blueberry dipshit should be banned for posting it.

I'm not sure you're grasping the concept, me boy.

Care to try again?
(05-07-2012, 12:39 AM)Midwest Spy Wrote:

I'm not sure you're grasping the concept, me boy.

Care to try again?

I will as soon as you grow a pair.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

i have a compliment to share.

Sonny223 is not quite as stupid as a turnip.
he is as smart as a houseplant.

[Image: thumb.jpg]

Lady cop is a great Super Moderator...

She really knows when to take the bull by the horns and act.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Dickie is a Sweet and Generous Caballero

[Image: 457fc64edfb87f32ab1a03145f77edd7.gif]

[Image: GIF94.gif]
"take the bull by the horns and act".

i rarely have to "act" around here. but 98% of the time when i do, nobody even realizes it. it's quietly and behind the green curtain. proactive and prophylactic.

another compliment...Cracker may be controversial, but i like to read her posts. she has a ready wit and intelligence i appreciate. agree or not, she makes life interesting around here when i am mired in soupchickenist benign drivel or bloody murder.

(05-07-2012, 01:41 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: ..Cracker may be controversial, but i like to read her posts. she has a ready wit and intelligence i appreciate. agree or not, she makes life interesting around here..........

+1
(05-07-2012, 12:21 AM)Lady Cop Wrote: post something nice about someone at Mock!

Okay, I can do this...

I was just thinking about some of you when I posted previously to this. I think you all do a fantastic job of running some people off & keeping the level of tard related behavior down. You are Mock guardians in every sense of the word & I appreciate your presence here on a daily basis.

Thank you! 27
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I compliment Duchess for renaming Dick, Paco. It fits.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies

Will everyone think my post is about them?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I compliment Midwest Spy for speaking his mind. Sometimes he bitches, sometimes he makes a damn good logical point, and sometimes he's just a pervy dude. But, I think he calls it as he sees it at the time; I dig that about him.

Now, if only he wasn't so goddamn moody...Smiley_emoticons_wink
(05-07-2012, 07:44 AM)ramseycat Wrote: I compliment Duchess for renaming Dick, Paco. It fits.

I compliment Ramsey for making a post that doesn't mention Cracker.
All of you guys are the best thing since toilet paper.

And twice as effective.
John Adams

(05-07-2012, 11:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote: All of you guys are the best thing since toilet paper.
And twice as effective.

17 Thank you, Dick. Yep, I'm often right behind you...
(05-07-2012, 10:54 AM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: I compliment Midwest Spy for speaking his mind. Sometimes he bitches, sometimes he makes a damn good logical point, and sometimes he's just a pervy dude. But, I think he calls it as he sees it at the time; I dig that about him.

Now, if only he wasn't so goddamn moody...Smiley_emoticons_wink

And I really appreciate you, HotD.

Your generally positive nature, ability to take the high road, and your very nice body!

Thanks so much!

P.S. You're right about the moody shit. There's a reason I haven't asked you to do my horoscope profile, because I know exactly what it will say.
(05-07-2012, 11:48 AM)IMaDick Wrote: All of you guys are the best thing since toilet paper.

And twice as effective.

I've got your back.

LC goes to great pains to make this site a success and knows how to do it. If you don't like the site now just wait... ...you will.

So don't crash and burn too early. Dancingparty
[Image: egypt_5.gif]
P.S. You're right about the moody shit. There's a reason I haven't asked you to do my horoscope profile, because I know exactly what it will say.

Bullshit...you're moody because you have PMS and you're getting ready to start your period.

On that note...I compliment MS for coming in here while being called a pussy everyday and still comes back for more.
I would say that takes some balls, but you don't have any.