Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3 Average
If you were stuck on a deserted island
with one person from Mock who would you want it to be? And who would be your last choice?
Well, I'd want it to be one of our women members (for obvious reasons)!

I'm going to sift through (in my mind) the plethora of candidates and get back to you.

What a fun exercise!
I can tell you who I WOULDN'T want to be stuck with. But I'd have to think about who I would want to hang with. At first I thought Duchess since we have a lot in common. But then I thought no. We both wouldn't want to ruin our nails trying to find word for a fire. LLOL
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'd pick Maggot, he'd probally be good at making a fire and finding food. Dick would probally be good too, but I'd worry about him trying to molest me. I haven't decided who my last choice would be.
(05-26-2012, 11:06 AM)sally Wrote: with one person from Mock who would you want it to be?

MS...so I could use him for bait, fish bait, crab bait, turtle bait, etc.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
i'd have to say Maggot because he's so competent!

that was funny Duchess! hah

if Maggot were snowed in or eaten by sharks while clamming, i'd like to have Dickie there. he's a strong guy. i'd make him build a hut and collect firewood and coconuts.

[Image: amndhk.jpeg]

If anyone could figure out a way off the island, it would be Clad (the professor) but we'd probably grow old and die while he pondered the possibilities.

I would not take KS. I think she'd murder me in my sleep the first night.
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-26-2012, 02:01 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: if Maggot were snowed in or eaten by sharks while clamming, i'd like to have Dickie there. he's a strong guy. i'd make him build a hut and collect firewood and coconuts.

[Image: amndhk.jpeg]

make /ask I supposes when you're hungry those 2 would sound like the same thing.

It's a friggin deserted Island why would you want curtains?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

I didn't choose Dick because I was afraid he'd do unspeakable things to me & there would be no one around to hear me scream.
what curtains? huh?

i'd also make you go spearfishing. in case there's big tiger sharks. hah

hah[Image: shark.gif]
me ---->[Image: RelaxingUnderPlam.gif]

(05-26-2012, 02:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:

I didn't choose Dick because I was afraid he'd do unspeakable things to me & there would be no one around to hear me scream.

I would be there to hear you scream.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Hmmm, if Clad is the Professor, I think ESAD should be Gilligan and maybe Sixfooter, the Skipper. MS could be Thurston, Duchess, Lovey, Sally could be Mary Ann and Cracker could be Ginger after having suffered a severe head injury and the loss of half her brain cells when the ship went down.

hah

[Image: gilligans-island-cast.jpg]

That's Mrs. Thurston Howell III, to you, peon, thankyouverymuch.
(05-26-2012, 03:23 PM)username Wrote: Hmmm, if Clad is the Professor, I think ESAD should be Gilligan and maybe Sixfooter, the Skipper. MS could be Thurston, Duchess, Mrs. Lovey, Sally could be Mary Ann and Cracker could be Ginger after having suffered a severe head injury and the loss of half her brain cells when the ship went down.

hah

[Image: gilligans-island-cast.jpg]

Did you notice in the pic that my hand is gently caressing Mary Ann's ass?

Sally, you ready for a trip to a deserted island?

hah
Make sure the island is deserted and that Tonyg41 and Gilligan aren't hiding out there. Otherwise those curtains you mentioned are a must.

[Image: Untitled-2.jpg]
(05-26-2012, 03:26 PM)Duchess Wrote:

That's Mrs. Thurston Howell III, to you, peon, thankyouverymuch.

hah Perfect!
I'd go with Maggot, to get stuff done..and LC for security.
(05-26-2012, 02:38 PM)username Wrote: I would not take KS. I think she'd murder me in my sleep the first night.

That's what I thought about Aussie. I can picture her having an anxiety attack and smashing in the head with a coconut while I'm trying to get some rest.
(05-26-2012, 04:43 PM)QueenBee Wrote: I'd go with Maggot, to get stuff done..and LC for security.

i think all you'd need security for is the occasional monkey.
unless there are cannibals.
Smiley_emoticons_biggrin

[Image: palm.gif][Image: witchdoctor2_smiley.gif][Image: witchdoctor2_smiley.gif][Image: witchdoctor2_smiley.gif]