Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Klan Rally Tonight! bring your own sheet.
[Image: NC_SRL1.jpg]

The Statesville Record & Landmark, a North Carolina newspaper, greeted readers this morning with the news of a KKK rally being held in the North Iredell County area this weekend. It was the headline news in a town of 24,633. According to the flyer that they printed on the front page (mercifully blocking out the contact information) the rally is to be held in a neighboring town, with the sickly ironic name of ‘Harmony.’

The flyer, and subsequently the front page of the newspaper, promises “Free Admition (sic)” and “Free Onsite Camping.” They’ll be food and drink vendors, souvenirs and of course, a cross burning.[Image: kkk123.gif]

Perhaps unnecessarily, it also adds the proviso, “White People Only.”

[Image: nog.jpg]

[Image: kkk.gif]

http://www.addictinginfo.org/2012/05/23/north-carolina/

Here is mine:

[Image: 1120892565.gif]

I wonder what their souvenirs consist of. They are very difficult to find online, I tried to find some for Cracker's birthday thread.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
here's one.

[Image: 759933-noose_lg_716525_large.jpg][Image: lynch.gif]

I have just realized how the marching penguins in my sig line rather match the Klan theme of this thread. I think I will change it once this thread moves down a bit.
[Image: KKK-store-church1.jpg]
http://www.kukluxklan.bz/store.html

[Image: cap-big.jpg]
[Image: tshirt-big.jpg]
[Image: pin-kkk.jpg]
Pass.
[Image: prev42.jpg]

Sarcastic
[Image: irony-kkk-on-fire.jpg]

Quack Quack
I think the picture below the flyer is much more offensive.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Yep.
The NAACP causes more trouble between peoples than the Klan these days.

If the good ol' boys wore suits instead of sheets and switched to bonfires instead of crosses, there wouldn't be much difference.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
good point, still crackers are smarter than that. This inbred hate goes so deep it subverts the original intention imo.

Look at that fat cracker looking at the nigger in his souvenir shop. Tell me that isn't ignorant arrogance?

See, I ask you this because I know you see things at this level.
I think people get Neo-Nazi groups and the Klan confused. The Klan started after the Civil War when the North tried to take away all the rights of the Southern states. Look it up. Many of those kind of folks hate Northerners (and nigger lovers, haha) as much as they hate black folks. Well, uppity black folks. I don't think I know any actual Klan (have met a few, not people I actually know, might know some who don't advertise it) so I really don't have anyone to ask. The few I have met seemed like normal people with that little quirk.

Neo-Nazis are more of an outright hate group. Plus, I think they claim to be an actual political party/organizaion.

I think the whole issue is funny because I know there is a segment of the black community that fucking hates whites the way the Klan hates blacks. They even hate you liberal fucks. You just don't know that.

The whole thing is a wash to me. I don't care if some whites hate blacks or some blacks hate whites. I hate most people, too.

[Image: 2341975997_NAACP20RACIST20OBAMACARTOON_a...large.jpeg]
----------Klan------------------Neo-Nazi

Same difference.
NAACP, KKK, tea party, left liberals, Gloria Allred, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson...

They're all crazy fuckers.
You're pretty crazy too
(05-27-2012, 12:08 AM)username Wrote: NAACP, KKK, tea party, left liberals, Gloria Allred, Al Sharpton, Jessie Jackson...

They're all crazy fuckers.

I find it interesting that you try to include the tea party in with the racists and fear mongers.

Chicken shit race baiting Liberal bitch that you are Im not surprised by it.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams