Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Entertain me...
What is your favorite type of entertainment? TV? Movies? Live music? Parties? Reading?

I really like going to see a local band. We have a couple around here that are really good and we always have a good time. I also enjoy going to SPAC in the summer for their outdoor concerts. I used to love going to the movies but not so much lately. Nothing out that good. I always read.

What floats your boat?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I'm planning a Pirate party at the lake, I already asked the General Manager if He wants to come to it.Because we need someone to walk the plank, I don't think the scrawny fucker has the balls to show up though.

I like putting together stuff like this with the guys at work, We will have live Music, fights and plenty to eat and drink for 4 days.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

Having sex like wild, slightly angry, monkeys.

*attempts to derail thread*
Commando Cunt Queen
(05-30-2012, 02:22 PM)username Wrote: Having sex like wild, slightly angry, monkeys.

That is what you do for entertainment?

Do you have home video?
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(05-30-2012, 02:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm planning a Pirate party at the lake, I already asked the General Manager if He wants to come to it.Because we need someone to walk the plank, I don't think the scrawny fucker has the balls to show up though.

I like putting together stuff like this with the guys at work, We will have live Music, fights and plenty to eat and drink for 4 days.

Is there a reason why you capialized He? Is God or Jesus GM?
(05-30-2012, 02:22 PM)username Wrote: Having sex like wild, slightly angry, monkeys.

*attempts to derail thread*

Feel free to derail this thread with something interesting. Or start a topic of your own that will inspire mass posting at Mock. Duchess will be pleased.
(05-30-2012, 02:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 02:18 PM)IMaDick Wrote: I'm planning a Pirate party at the lake, I already asked the General Manager if He wants to come to it.Because we need someone to walk the plank, I don't think the scrawny fucker has the balls to show up though.

Fuck off.

Is there a reason why you capitalized he and misspelled capitalized?
John Adams

(05-30-2012, 02:31 PM)IMaDick Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 02:28 PM)ramseycat Wrote:

Fuck off.

Is there a reason why you capitalized he and misspelled capitalized?

I forgot my glasses today and I never proof read my posts here.
(05-30-2012, 02:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Feel free to derail this thread with something interesting. Or start a topic of your own that will inspire mass posting at Mock. Duchess will be pleased.

Wild, angry monkey-like sex isn't interesting?

Uptight bitch.

Troll

Is that why you make these inane posts? To please Duchess?

Dick, we have a winner for the ass kisser award!!!
(05-30-2012, 03:11 PM)username Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 02:29 PM)ramseycat Wrote: Feel free to derail this thread with something interesting. Or start a topic of your own that will inspire mass posting at Mock. Duchess will be pleased.

Uptight bitch.

Troll

I think Rams is living off the Gubment tit...who could possibly get away with doing absolutely nothing for 8 hours a day unless the prez is paying you to do so? Nothing but soup-chickiny BS day after day.

[Image: 554401_337269003012907_127583850648091_8...4291_n.jpg]
I think dopey is fighting her obsession with Cracker by starting a meaningless thread every 5 minutes. She's turning this joint into a mommy forum.
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021
I would do some stuff to FQ2 I think. Apropos of nothing in this thread. Username too. I would like a forum full of soccer moms...
Thank god I am oblivious to the opinions of others while caught in the blinding splendor of my own cleverness.
I hate it when people say "entertain me", like I am some sort of performing monkey. Why can't I just be myself?
(05-30-2012, 06:43 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 03:11 PM)username Wrote:

Uptight bitch.

Troll

I think Rams is living off the Gubment tit...who could possibly get away with doing absolutely nothing for 8 hours a day unless the prez is paying you to do so? Nothing but soup-chickiny BS day after day.

[Image: 554401_337269003012907_127583850648091_8...4291_n.jpg]

Monkey sex would be a fascinating topic. Feel free to share your experiences with the group.

F2, when is the last time you started a thread of interest? Feel free to do so now.
(05-30-2012, 09:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I hate it when people say "entertain me", like I am some sort of performing monkey. Why can't I just be myself?

Becoz I don't like it.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Monkey sex would be a fascinating topic. Feel free to share your experiences with the group.

F2, when is the last time you started a thread of interest? Feel free to do so now.

Keep your fantasys about me to yourself...I don't swing that way, and even if I did, you wouldn't be on my radar.

I'll let you keep making a fool of yourself, posting your threads of "interest"...give us a warning though, when they actually get interesting.
(05-31-2012, 04:39 AM)ESAD Wrote:
(05-30-2012, 09:49 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: I hate it when people say "entertain me", like I am some sort of performing monkey. Why can't I just be myself?

Becoz I don't like it.

No one really cares what you like.

Fights?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
So.....Dick entertains himself by getting together with all the guys at work and going out to the lake for four days where they drink and fight and pretend to be pirates?

Aaaaah. Now it becomes clear.
At the end of the 4 days...

[Image: a8c1dbc6.jpg]
“Two billion people will perish globally due to being vaccinated against Corona virus” - rothschild, August 2021