Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Do you know a
Post whore? hahBlowing-kisses You know I love you, but STFU will ya?

If i was sitting across the table from you my eyes would be rolling back in my head, I would need to have shock therapy to revive my sanity,I would need industrial ear plugs, I wouldn't be able to get a word in edge ways, I would need a tape recorder so I could slow the stream down to a mile a minute, I would need wrenches to tighten your loose lips.hah

Top poster today
Lady Cop (38 posts)
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

YAY!! [Image: postwhore.gif] 1933 PostwhorePostwhorePostwhore

Alright LC! And, she's doing it with no hands and a donut in her mouth.

Bet you couldn't do that, Dick. Wait...don't even try it.
Dickie can't walk and eat a donut at the same time. [Image: donutcop.gif] 28

(06-01-2012, 02:49 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Dickie can't walk and eat a donut at the same time. [Image: donutcop.gif] 28

hah He's gonna get you for that...

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSP7QIC2nKD3LxvrYUoaN4...ytzRVpvHer]
Why the hell would I want to walk and eat a donut at the same time?

7 is 7 is 7 don't fuck with my 7.
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-01-2012, 03:12 PM)IMaDick Wrote: 7 is 7 is 7 don't fuck with my 7.

What does that mean? What's the significance of 7? Is that cop talk for donut?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
10-7 Out of service

means Dickie is at dunky donuts.
Policehah

Too bad the statistics only show the top poster. Dick is probably only trailing LC by 4 or 5 posts for chrissake.
(06-01-2012, 02:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Post whore? hahBlowing-kisses You know I love you, but STFU will ya?

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Today's top poster: IMaDick (29 posts)

I don't want anyone to shut up. Even when it's quiet in here we have a couple hundred posts in a 24 hr. period. We've had many days in recent weeks where we average twice that. Now that nice weather is here I expect a slow down to occur, similar to what happens around the holidays. People have better things to do than to hangout online.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(06-03-2012, 09:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-01-2012, 02:34 PM)IMaDick Wrote: Post whore? hahBlowing-kisses You know I love you, but STFU will ya?

Smiley_emoticons_bussi

Today's top poster: IMaDick (29 posts)

I don't want anyone to shut up. Even when it's quiet in here we have a couple hundred posts in a 24 hr. period. We've had many days in recent weeks where we average twice that. Now that nice weather is here I expect a slow down to occur, similar to what happens around the holidays. People have better things to do than to hangout online.

I guess I will have to start a post whore contest.

Just look what my contest system did for ass kissing.hah

I would say it has more than tripled the ass kissing.
John Adams

I like users ass best. Smells like strawberries when she showers.
I could outpost any of you.
Trust me on that one, motherfuckers. I see the spam filter so much I've learned to count silently between posts sometimes.
Yeah you might wanna go ahead and name it the Ma Huang Sor trophy.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Did anyone else see a turtle head poking out of Ma's butt? He needs to rid himself of the little turd that floats around trying to support him, He's a bitch if he don't.
John Adams

LC posts a lot about true crime as opposed to the usual drivel most other members post here. Unlike the rest of the forum LC's forum has actually achieved something.
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.
(06-03-2012, 01:42 PM)Cynical Ninja Wrote: LC posts a lot about true crime as opposed to the usual drivel most other members post here. Unlike the rest of the forum LC's forum has actually achieved something.

If you don't like it here WTF are you doing here? jesus christ that was pretty unsupportive of Mock.
John Adams

(06-03-2012, 01:44 PM)IMaDick Wrote: jesus christ that was pretty unsupportive of Mock.

Says the douchebag who is CONSTANTLY moaning. Instead of moaning why don't you just fuck off?
We need to punish the French, ignore the Germans and forgive the Russians - Condoleezza Rice.