Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mock Appreciation Thread
I know there's a couple other of these, but damn..................

Best Messageboard. Ever.

Thanks Ladies.

Am I mistaken in thinking you are an owner/Admin of a forum?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
No he does run a forum I'm an admin there, but you it's not an open reg we set up accountsfor people, you wish to join hun? Blowing-kisses
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

Www.trollkingdomradio.com
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

(06-07-2012, 06:25 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Am I mistaken in thinking you are an owner/Admin of a forum?

I've had TKR going for many years in different forms. Sometimes hot, sometimes not. I put much less into it than here for example.
I still think it's a nice retreat.

(06-07-2012, 07:49 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I've had TKR going for many years in different forms. Sometimes hot, sometimes not. I put much less into it than here for example.

I only asked because I would think you would consider your own site the best site. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(06-07-2012, 07:46 AM)ESAD Wrote: you wish to join hun? Blowing-kisses

Maybe in the fall, I'm more into spending my free time outside these days.
(06-07-2012, 08:03 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 07:46 AM)ESAD Wrote: you wish to join hun? Blowing-kisses

Maybe in the fall, I'm more into spending my free time outside these days.

Smiley_emoticons_smile you may like it there my summer so far is rain rain and more rain so message boards for moi, how are you today, well?

(06-07-2012, 07:57 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 07:49 AM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I've had TKR going for many years in different forms. Sometimes hot, sometimes not. I put much less into it than here for example.

I only asked because I would think you would consider your own site the best site. Smiley_emoticons_smile

Actually I don't. I keep it open because I can try shit out without having the haters get in the middle of things.
(06-07-2012, 08:08 AM)ESAD Wrote: how are you today, well?

I'm wonderful. I finished a couple big projects, one personal & one work related so I have a lighter schedule and I've been enjoying outdoor living. Everything is cooperating, the weather, my phone, my fax, it's been perfection.
(06-07-2012, 08:15 AM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-07-2012, 08:08 AM)ESAD Wrote: how are you today, well?

I'm wonderful. I finished a couple big projects, one personal & one work related so I have a lighter schedule and I've been enjoying outdoor living. Everything is cooperating, the weather, my phone, my fax, it's been perfection.

Make the most of it while it all does :p

(06-06-2012, 09:16 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: I know there's a couple other of these, but damn..................

Best Messageboard. Ever.

Thanks Ladies.

D'ya hear that Dick? Ma approves of you.
+1 You're a fucking pisser, you know that?
(06-07-2012, 08:18 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: +1 You're a fucking pisser, you know that?

hah I'm a cranky bitch in real life (not really)
I love Mock and all it is. People need to be alerted to their fallacy and reminded that the world is not here for them but must be shared by all. You people are the best and I mean that wholeheartedly.  Blowing-kisses Good or bad I don't even care if I get dumped on, I might deserve it.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(09-24-2020, 08:35 PM)Maggot Wrote: I love Mock and all it is. People need to be alerted to their fallacy and reminded that the world is not here for them but must be shared by all. You people are the best and I mean that wholeheartedly.  Blowing-kisses Good or bad I don't even care if I get dumped on, I might deserve it.
You're a good egg, Maggotyboo. Drinking too much

You deserve to get dumped on, but you handle it like Champion. Blowing-kisses
I used to belong to Jack's forum, he had a lot of good games on it.
Sally, the flaming asshole of MockForums
[Image: xzwbrP0.png]