DO YOU WEAR SUNGLASSES?

Do you? Do you have more than one pair?

Personally, I wouldn't go out in public without a pair on. You're not allowed to see my soul.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Almost required, living close to the ocean.
The days I forget to bring a pair with me are slightly miserable because of it.
Mine are broken and I need a new pair. Since they broke however, I've been doing without... and it can be very miserable.
Yes I do when it's sunny out. I have two pair. One I keep in my purse and one I keep in the holder in the car as a spare. I don't buy expensive sunglasses cuz I am always losing them!
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
You like your sunglasses like your men:
Cheap and disposable.
I never wear glasses or sunglasses.
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.
(06-11-2012, 11:37 AM)Duchess Wrote:

Do you? Do you have more than one pair?

Personally, I wouldn't go out in public without a pair on. You're not allowed to see my soul.

Or any bloodshot eyes. hah

Hahahaha!
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Prescription sunglasses.

I wish I wasn't nearsighted and could wear the cooler, regular sunglasses.
Transitions but only when I'm driving at work I wear nemisis safety glasses..
Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.
John Adams

(06-11-2012, 12:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Prescription sunglasses.

I was diagnosed nearsighted years ago and I have regular glasses but I only wear them when I'm driving at night or in the rain (or in unfamiliar territory).

As a result, I'm usually blind as a bat when it comes to anything or anyone some distance away. I live in a fairly small town and I constantly have people waving at me or yelling "hello" across a parking lot and I have no fucking clue who they are.

It's gotten old. I have "get a pair of prescription sunglasses" on my things-to-do list.
I have Baby Phat transition glasses.
love shades!

i have the standard-issue cop sunglasses Police

some aviators

some cool black ones

and my favorite OUTRAGEOUS FABULOUS vintage Christian LaCroix leopard sunglasses that cost me a fortune in Key West. hah

i am lusting after some new
[Image: bvlgari-sunglasses_1.jpg]

[Image: yhst-52138418228198_1954_5772139]

(06-11-2012, 01:48 PM)username Wrote:
(06-11-2012, 12:54 PM)Clang McFly Wrote: Prescription sunglasses.

I was diagnosed nearsighted years ago and I have regular glasses but I only wear them when I'm driving at night or in the rain (or in unfamiliar territory).

As a result, I'm usually blind as a bat when it comes to anything or anyone some distance away. I live in a fairly small town and I constantly have people waving at me or yelling "hello" across a parking lot and I have no fucking clue who they are.

It's gotten old. I have "get a pair of prescription sunglasses" on my things-to-do list.

Thank God you can see clearly enough to text while driving.
(06-11-2012, 02:47 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: Thank God you can see clearly enough to text while driving.

I know, right? There are priorities. Huh, if I get prescription sunglasses I'll have to either remove them or put 'em up before I text. I might have to rethink this.
I lost my prescription sunglasses in the ocean a few years ago. I was sad.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[Image: IncredibleMrLimpet1.jpg] Mr. limpet has them
I wear my sunglasses at night...
I read that during a heavy downpour that one should wear sunglasses to see better. Tried it and it's true. Haven't tried that at night when it's pouring rain.
Go get yourself a pair of Cheap Sunglasses...