Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A house we visited in Hungary
Please don't put this in the members photo section as it's not very flattering. That's my son sitting next to me praying to Jesus that I don't make him be polite and take the drink from the old lady with her nipples poking out of her knitted shirt.

The pictures do not do this place justice, I snapped them as I was on my way out the door gagging. The house belongs to my husband's uncle's inlaws.

[Image: pilisszantoswitzerlandeger388.jpg]

[Image: pilisszantoswitzerlandeger401.jpg]

[Image: pilisszantoswitzerlandeger395.jpg]

[Image: pilisszantoswitzerlandeger384.jpg]

Is that home built on the side of a mountain?
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I know you wanted to clean that shit up. I know you did.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
Nothing a five gallon can of gasoline and a blowtorch can't fix.

I bet those pots in the kitchen sink could tell some strange stories (if they could only talk).
(06-19-2012, 08:58 PM)Cracker Wrote: I know you wanted to clean that shit up. I know you did.

I enjoy cleaning once in a while, but not that much. The place stunk of 40 years of filth and piss. The spot I sat down at was wet and I'm hoping it was cat piss since they had 20 of them. We had to go back to the hotel and shower after leaving there.
Should we jump on that for Hoarders Hungary?
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(06-19-2012, 09:34 PM)Cracker Wrote: Should we jump on that for Hoarders Hungary?

I will never watch that show.

One of my G-mas was a hoarder. It's very traumatizing to see your family member living that way. Even more traumatizing when we had to go clean it all up after we put her in assisted living. We burnt newspapers for 8 hrs straight in a 55 gallon drum. That barely put a dent in the mess. I could go on and on about the horrors I saw that day. The house had to be gutted down to the studs. My poor dad was so embarrassed, but the old hag wouldn't let us in the house for the last 2 years she lived there. Obviously, I didn't particularly like this G-ma, for many different reasons. She had a lot of cool shit in there too, worth a lot of money.
Hoarding is a mental illness. Those people just have too many cats.
(06-19-2012, 10:11 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: She had a lot of cool shit in there too, worth a lot of money.

Did any of it survive, or did it get ruined by the filth and trash?
(06-19-2012, 10:35 PM)Jimbone Wrote:
(06-19-2012, 10:11 PM)FAHQTOO Wrote: She had a lot of cool shit in there too, worth a lot of money.

Did any of it survive, or did it get ruined by the filth and trash?

Yes, because most of it was in the bedrooms, which I guess she filled up first. The worst was in the main parts of the house.
Sally, what was your general impression of Hungary? Did you feel safe?
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3

It looks like a hovel & I hope you checked each other for bugs who may have tried to hitchhike out on your clothing and/or in your hair.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
your titpic was banned by photobucket.
(06-20-2012, 05:38 AM)pspence Wrote: Sally, what was your general impression of Hungary? Did you feel safe?
I loved it there, very nice place to visit. I'm going back next year,but won't be stopping at the dirty house this time.

The only time I didn't feel safe is when we went to my husband's uncle's house which is in a gypsy town. They went somewhere while I stayed and I started to get bored and decided to walk to the convenience store a block away to get beer and cigarettes. The town was actually pretty nice, it didn't look like the ghetto or anything so I figured it would be safe to take a walk.

Well I ran into a bunch gypsy guys and one fat girl and they started following me. I don't know what they were speaking but it wasn't Hungarian, maybe it was Romanian. I tried to tell them I no speak gypsy, but they just kept talking to me and pointing at my boobs while the fat bitch kept laughing. I ended up having to give them half my damn cigarettes before they finally left me alone.
Sally, maybe I missed it.

When were you there?

Were you in Budapest? Take a ride on the Danube?
(06-20-2012, 03:16 PM)Midwest Spy Wrote: Sally, maybe I missed it.

When were you there?

Were you in Budapest? Take a ride on the Danube?

My husband has some land in a cute little Slavic village about 40 mins. from Budapest. We plan on building a vacation house there if we ever get a moment to do it.
(06-20-2012, 02:46 PM)sally Wrote: they just kept talking to me and pointing at my boobs

Those babies really are an international hit!

Congrats!

Will you be touring the Upper Midwest anytime soon?