Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
HEAT WAVE!!
[Image: 191-wetfoto-wet-blue-jeans-tight-wetlook...ea-033.jpg]Its a heat wave
He ain't heavy, he's my brother.

It feels like 118 right now. It's sweltering.

[Image: IMG_1114.jpg]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Holy mother fuck. It was nearly 90 at 10 am here. My ac has been working overtime.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
Me thinks its naked swim time. Well..........maybe when the sun goes down.

Uh huh *nods*
(06-20-2012, 04:06 PM)Duchess Wrote:

Uh huh *nods*

You can come along if you want chicky. Lets stir up the chlorine and play who can make the biggest cannonball.
Why am I feeling so "frisky" today?

It's hump day. Smiley_emoticons_smile
(06-20-2012, 02:45 PM)Duchess Wrote:

It feels like 118 right now. It's sweltering.

[Image: IMG_1114.jpg]

HAHAHAHAHAHA STARBUCKS!!! What a messy fucking desk, look at all those boxes.

You're a hoarder aintcha?
i am leaving my sick bed to comment on heat; i know Phoenix is supposed to be hot and we know it is a
dry heat, but darn, it is hovering around 113 degrees again today. i came down with a severe case of
shingles on Mother's Day weekend and even though blisters are healed, pain remains. People go get your
shots to prevent this. i thought it attacked mostly old people but guess any age can contract it if you
have had chickenpox and in response to post #7, most maggots i know perform better and feel frisky in
the heat so enjoy~~
ugh, shingles. You poor dear.

Take MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) 1000 mg 2x a day for a week, once a day for maintenance, and get an MSM cream if you flare again. Apply freely to the blisters. The MSM will help you avoid future flare ups and is completely safe and water soluble nutrient food. Dietary sulfur.

That'll help with the pain and inflammation.
(06-20-2012, 04:28 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: What a messy fucking desk, look at all those boxes.

That's a bookcase next to my desk, you ding dong & those boxes are camera/cell phone/pda bullshit boxes.
It's freezing bloody cold here. Snow on the mountain.
(06-20-2012, 04:52 PM)Duchess Wrote:
(06-20-2012, 04:28 PM)Ma Huang Sor Wrote: What a messy fucking desk, look at all those boxes.

That's a bookcase next to my desk, you ding dong & those boxes are camera/cell phone/pda bullshit boxes.

I love all your gardening books.
North county San Diego, CA.

73 F just like the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before and the day before.

What I wouldn't give for a fucking tornado right about now.
94 today 100 per cent humidity. When I took the dog for a stroll this afternoon he bolted off the path and found some hole in the ground like a fox hole he was trying to dig his way in, just to cool off. Had to climb through all this brush and drag him out.

What a pain. 86 currently, quite unusual for the north country.
I'm expecting the average months worth of rain for June tomoz, today was warm and breezey but overhung at times, pleasant weather.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile