Dick...

HotD is close to awarding you the biggest pussy award.

j/s.
Dick = biggest Pussy.

Damn.

Only on MOCK would you read that sentence.

((And only on MOCK would that make any kind of sense.))
Unfortunately, Dick won't be able to see this unless he logs in, damn it. The "guest" view is now very limited. He can't register as someone else and log in to check it out either; registration is cut off.

I'm very outta the loop cuz I don't know what the hell is going on around here, except that Dick-free isn't the preferred state for some of us.

I'm posting this again; same as last time Dick wandered away for days... But, if he's really left us high and dry for good, I'll respect that (and will posthumously give him the "man pussy" award, no doubt).

Ain't no Sunshine when you're gone, Dick.

Huh. I didn't realize how little of the board you can see when not logged in.
Commando Cunt Queen
I love that song and will forever think of Dick when I hear it, even at the grocery store. Publix is known to play some good tunes.

hah
I think there might be something wrong with men who spend too much time online. Seriously. They turn into ladies.

Which lie made him pout? The Ma drama stuff or the picture stuff?

JsMom has a bigger set than Dick.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
(07-15-2012, 10:50 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think there might be something wrong with men who spend too much time online. Seriously. They turn into ladies.

That's an insult to women everywhere.

I think the Ant/Ma/Smegma/drama stuff sent him over the edge but I'm not sure.

Ma wanted to work some "op" with Duchess. Maybe she knows.
(07-15-2012, 11:09 PM)username Wrote: That's an insult to women everywhere.

Most women are like JsMom, ramsey, QueenBee, and ImADick.
(03-15-2013, 07:12 PM)aussiefriend Wrote: You see Duchess, I have set up a thread to discuss something and this troll is behaving just like Riotgear did.
You need to stop talking about Ma's "ops" and side games. Rolling my eyes that much makes my head hurt.
(07-16-2012, 12:12 AM)Donovan Wrote: You need to stop talking about Ma's "ops" and side games. Rolling my eyes that much makes my head hurt.

The op was to make ur head hurt.

j/k. Okay.

Mock is shut down because there is a nigger in the woodpile.

Jerkin' a tards chain on occasion can be fun but I don't do "ops". Jesus Christ. 78
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
[Image: image7JG.JPG]
Why does black Jesus look like one of those creepy Special Moments kids? And why did someone do a money shot in his eye? That's kinda gross.
Oh, is he gone? hah
Carsman: Loves Living Large
Home is where you're treated the best, but complain the most!
Life is short, make the most of it, get outta here!

You think Dick has an alt?

You think Dick has a glory hole at work?
Why are you all treating Dick like a god? It's weird.
(07-15-2012, 11:09 PM)username Wrote:
(07-15-2012, 10:50 PM)Cracker Wrote: I think there might be something wrong with men who spend too much time online. Seriously. They turn into ladies.

That's an insult to women everywhere.

I think the Ant/Ma/Smegma/drama stuff sent him over the edge but I'm not sure.

Ma wanted to work some "op" with Duchess. Maybe she knows.

::rolleyes::
(07-16-2012, 06:10 AM)aussiefriend Wrote: Why are you all treating Dick like a god? It's weird.

He's a legend. hah
(07-15-2012, 10:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote: He can't register as someone else and log in to check it out either

I don't allow that & if I took the time to run an IP through some software I have I would notice that immediately.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]