Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Trent Wayman, 2, Fla. found dead
just breaking, no photo yet.

HOLIDAY --
A 2-year-old boy is missing from his Holiday home, according to Pasco County Sheriff's spokesperson Kevin Doll.

Trent Wayman went missing from his home in the 1600 block of Paragon Place around 3 p.m. and has not been seen since, Doll said. The child was reported missing at 5:57 p.m.

Wayman is described as having a blonde mohawk, blue eyes and is only wearing a diaper. Authorities are working to obtain a picture of the boy.

If you see this child, contact 911 immediately.

Bay News 9

[Image: missing-pasco-boy-72512.png]

aw. :(

Update 9:02 p.m. July 25: The Pasco County Sheriff's Office is reporting that Trent Wayman, 2, was found dead in a pond in front of his home.

"Preliminary information indicates a probable drowning," wrote spokesman Kevin Doll in a media release.

When I was pregnant and looking to buy a house, I wouldn't even consider anything near a pond, marsh, stream, or any body of water. Living in the "Land of 10,000 Lakes", that could've been a problem - luckily, it wasn't.

The combination of little ones and water just scares the everlovin shit outta me.
[Image: boy-2-drowns-holiday-72512.jpg]

[Image: boy-drowns-holiday-72512.jpg]

A neighbor went out in the pond on a surfboard and found the boy's body, relatives said. It appears the boy drowned in the pond. Detectives are working to determine if any foul play is involved.

"He was about to be 2 in August and loved to just play," an unidentified relative said.

heartbreaking 21
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

When my oldest was small, we lived right on a lake, it was less than 100 yards in our backyard. It terrified me so he was taught from birth that he was NEVER allowed to go past the tree without a grown up and when my youngest was small, we lived in florida and always had a pool. They were never ever allowed outside alone. I guess we were very fortunate that they never got it in their head to wander off.
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
BAY9 news

HOLIDAY --
Deputies in Pasco County are trying to determine how a toddler went missing from his home Wednesday and ended up dead in a retention pond near his home.

Trent Sailers, who was a month shy of his second birthday, went missing in the 1600 block of Paragon Place in Holiday around 3 p.m. He was found dead in the pond across the street from his home at 9 p.m.

Family members and neighbors are mourning the boy's death but some also are upset, saying the boy's mother, Toni Wayman, may not have kept a close enough watch on her son.

Relatives told Bay News 9 the boy's mother may have been sleeping when the boy managed to get away. A neighbor said the mother may have had a teenager helping her watch the child, but officials have not confirmed that.

"It is very horrible when you sleep all day and you can't watch your kids," said Cheryl Reel, the boy's aunt. "I don't care if you work third shift or not, you should be able to stay awake with your kids."

According to deputies, the toddler was found submerged in the pond, wearing only a diaper. A neighbor went out in the pond on a surfboard and found the boy's body, officials said.

Pasco Sheriff's spokesman Kevin Doll said the investigation is ongoing and they have not confirmed if the mother was sleeping when the boy got out of the house. There are no charges pending.

"At this point, we're just doing the death investigation,'' Doll said. "We are not commenting on if there will be any charges.''

[Image: Drowning-scene-0726.jpg]

mother
Toni N Wayman
Birth Date : 1-17-1989 Race : WHITE
Weight : 135 lbs Eye Color : GRN
Height : 5'04" Hair Color : BRO
Block : 4000 Woodsville Dr
Birth Place : IA City : NEW PORT RICHEY, FL
Zip : 34652

Arrest Information Charge 1
STATUTE: 843.15(1)(B)/M
CHARGE: FTA DWLSR