• 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Dumbass of the Day
is brought to you by Vermont today! [Image: 2092.gif]

[Image: 628x471.jpg]

[Image: image-600x450.jpeg]

[Image: 628x471.jpg]

[Image: article-2182958-145AE184000005DC-485_634x476.jpg]

Burlington Free Press

A farmer who was arrested last month expressed his displeasure Thursday afternoon in Newport by driving a heavy tractor over seven police vehicles owned by the Orleans County Sheriff’s Department, authorities said.

Roger Pion, 34, has been taken into custody, according to the Sheriff’s Department and Newport City Police.

“It’s more than half our fleet. We have 11 cars,” Chief Deputy Sheriff Phil Brooks told the Burlington Free Press.

“It’s pretty much the biggest tractor you can get,” Police Chief Seth DiSanto said.

“It was a massive tractor. It has four six-foot tandem wheels on the back. It was red. It must be at least a 15-ton tractor,” said Newport Express Publisher Ken Wells, who was at the scene.

Brooks said five of the damaged vehicles were marked cruisers, and two were unmarked, including a transport van. He said an eighth car, belonging to the department bookkeeper, was pushed out of the way in an effort to get at the cruisers. It had minor damage.

The incident happened early Thursday afternoon on the Derby Road near the new office for the Orleans County Sheriff’s Department. The department had moved from downtown into the former Passumpsic Savings Bank last year.

Brooks said he ran to a nearby service station where the department had a cruiser being worked on and jumped in to pursue the tractor, but soon learned that Newport City Police had the vehicle stopped about two miles down the road.

Brooks said Pion was turned over to the Vermont State Police, which will conduct an independent investigation.

Newport police arrested Pion on July 3 on charges of resisting arrest and possession of marijuana, DiSanto said. Pion was due in court next Tuesday.

The U.S. Border Patrol also was assisting at the scene.

(08-02-2012, 07:02 PM)Lady Cop Wrote: Brooks said he ran to a nearby service station where the department had a cruiser being worked on and jumped in to pursue the tractor

This was my favorite part. hah
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
This guy is really stupid. Talk about escalating a minor issue into a serious one. Bet the charges (resisting arrest and possession of marijuana) would have partially been dismissed and he would have faced a small fine for the original infraction.
(08-02-2012, 07:15 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote: This guy is really stupid. Talk about escalating a minor issue into a serious one. Bet the charges (resisting arrest and possession of marijuana) would have partially been dismissed and he would have faced a small fine for the original infraction.

This clod buster went wild, I am cracking up laughing hah He is really stupid!

He should be banned from ever using a tractor again.

[Image: tractor3n-4-web.jpg]
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau
That is pretty funny! Who wouldn't want to run over the cop car of the cop that pulled you over for speeding when you were late to work? ahahhaa I mean I would never be mad at LC for doing that since she is so awesome. This guy is an idiot but you can't say he isn't creative.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
I thought this thread was a dedication thread to RamScat, nice surprise.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

From Roger Pion's FB page

[Image: 36205_105777336141520_6657360_n.jpg]

Hats hanging in the kitchen, pots a hangin' a lovely plywood floor & note the sofa nearby - he's a "redneck" and lovin' it! LOL! hah hah

Can anyone turn this sideways picture around?
"A man is rich in proportion to the number of things he can afford to let alone."
Henry David Thoreau

Smiley_emoticons_skeptisch Hats used as decor. *shudders*
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
I think someone should staple a cap over his face and beat him about the head with a salmon.
(08-08-2010, 06:37 PM)Maggot Wrote: May your ears turn into arseholes and shit on your shoulders......Smiley_emoticons_smile

That place is a dump.
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
[quote='NightOwl' pid='274559' dateline='1343953443']
From Roger Pion's FB page

Hats hanging in the kitchen, pots a hangin' a lovely plywood floor & note the sofa nearby - he's a "redneck" and lovin' it! LOL! hah hah

Can anyone turn this sideways picture around?
[/qu
This picture tells me he does not have a pot to piss in. How will they get the money to pay for all the cars?
(08-02-2012, 08:24 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Can anyone turn this sideways picture around?

(08-02-2012, 11:51 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:
(08-02-2012, 08:24 PM)NightOwl Wrote: Can anyone turn this sideways picture around?

45846688jerry Love the skillets hanging in the kitchen. Wt

"Three great forces rule the world: stupidity, fear and greed."

- Albert Einstein
You can't see from this angle, but that guy needs a rats tail.

(08-02-2012, 11:51 PM)ZEROSPHERES Wrote:

Awesome work Zerospheres! According to one newspaper article his name is pronounced Pee..on - this poor dude cannot win for losing!
Henry David Thoreau
[Image: tractor3n-4-web.jpg]

Oh, I see this is a tecno-savy police department. Just write your name in crayon here...WTF , is this a walmart booking picture?
This fucker looks likes he is one genetic twist away from RETARDED.
(08-02-2012, 11:17 PM)sharit Wrote: This picture tells me he does not have a pot to piss in. How will they get the money to pay for all the cars?

He clearly has THREE pots to piss in. hah
Wtf? Does this guy live at hunting camp?
Just shut up. Just shut the fuck up right now.
He is clearly very organized and keeps his 'home' uncluttered as can be
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(08-03-2012, 10:02 AM)Jezreel Wrote: He is clearly very organized and keeps his 'home' uncluttered as can be

A clear sign of a man with swamp ass and hemmroids. It almosts tickles my fancy!