HIDEOUS

Would you wear these earrings?

[Image: o-BEYONCE-UN-570.jpg?1]
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
Hell no! Those earrings are gaudy.

She doesn't normally take a fashion misstep so I'm a bit surprised to see her wearing something so ghetto.
wear them?

ubangi crap [Image: witchdoctor2_smiley.gif][Image: jungledrums.gif]

i'd take them outside and shoot them. Guns

I'll bury them when you're finished.
they are stunning...i'd want a pair in every color. you tasteless wenches! another beauty is you can use them as door stops when not on your ears. Mine are silver though, they make great vases to display for special company. you chicks just dont have any class.
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
I wouldn't even hang them on my Christmas tree much less wear them.
(08-12-2012, 08:35 AM)Duchess Wrote:

She doesn't normally take a fashion misstep so I'm a bit surprised to see her wearing something so ghetto.

Haven't you noticed she's been blacking it up more and more in the last few years?

I'd scrap the earings and buy a decent watch.
(08-12-2012, 02:23 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Haven't you noticed she's been blacking it up more and more in the last few years?

Someone else mentioned that too when I was making fun of those earrings early this morning. I hadn't noticed it but I bet I do now. hah
Looks like she bronzed her ex-boyfriend's testicles and made them into earrings. Classy.
I think I heard the size of the loop of a woman's earings is the girth of cock she can handle.

Or maybe it was just me. Not sure.
All I can say is better those than this current trend.

[Image: ME14.jpg]

Yuk.

Jesus Christ
(08-12-2012, 03:47 PM)username Wrote: All I can say is better those than this current trend.

Yuk.

Looks like I going to be doing at least one notch better in the ol' competition for resources.
At least that guy will always have a place to carry his extra can of beer.
(08-12-2012, 04:48 PM)Donovan Wrote: At least that guy will always have a place to carry his extra can of beer.

i long to slither my tongue through that nose wire loop thing. hey, i think we found jibbles!
Spay and neuter your dogs and cats. Ban gas chambers in your local shelters. User made the call. User made a difference! Love3
(08-12-2012, 03:47 PM)username Wrote: All I can say is better those than this current trend.

Yuk.

Yah, that shit right there is nasty! hah To think my parents tripped over my old tongue ring you couldn't even see.
Those earrings are tacky.

And this dude? With the gauges? Not only tacky but ugly. Once he decides he doesn't want those anymore, he has to have surgery to fix his earlobe. Or just walk around with it all stretched out and hanging.

Hey! Do my ears hang low? Do they swing too and fro? Can I tied them in a knot? Can I tied them in a bow?
Devil Money Stealing Aunt Smiley_emoticons_fies
Oh I don't know about not making fashion misstep's, remember back in the day of Destiny's Child, some of her outfits then were umm well no words, then again did her mum not design them? Maybe her mum designed these terrible ear ornaments.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

(08-13-2012, 01:45 PM)Jezreel Wrote: Oh I don't know about not making fashion misstep's, remember back in the day of Destiny's Child, some of her outfits then were umm well no words, then again did her mum not design them? Maybe her mum designed these terrible ear ornaments.

I had forgotten about them.

Not only does her mom still design she has a fashion house/clothing line, The House Of "something" I can't recall.