Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
Reena Mae Williams, 3. found dead WI
not good...surrounded by water. don't have parents' info yet.

[Image: 120815015528_renna_mae_williams_missing_girl.jpg]

[Image: RenaMissing.jpg]

The Burnett County Sheriff's Office says a 3 year-old girl is missing after she wandered away from her home in the Town of Swiss, near Danbury on Tuesday night.

The missing girl is named Renna, and she is described as a white female, with green eyes and blonde hair, that was worn in a partial ponytail.

She was last seen wearing pants, a long-sleeved purple shirt, and she was not wearing shoes.

Deputies suspended the search early Wednesday morning, but it is expected to resume during daylight hours.

The DNR is searching the St. Croix River and Danbury dam, which is 2 to 3 miles from the girl's home.

If you have any information, you are asked to call the Burnett County Sheriff's Office at (715) 349-2121

--------------------------

The girl, Renna Williams, allegedly wandered away from her home, which is on a 40-acre island in the middle of Yellow River. Her home is in the town of Swiss, which is about 15 miles north of Siren, Wis.

Duluth News Tribune

Dozens of law enforcement officers were joined by firefighters and volunteers in Burnett County today in the search for a 3-year-old girl who apparently wandered away from home Tuesday evening.

“We have several teams on the ground” conducting shoulder-to-shoulder searches for Renna Williams, Burnett County Sheriff’s Sgt. Ron Wilhelm said at a morning news conference. The area contains dense forest, swamps, waterways, areas of thick brush and open areas.

Renna was last seen on the family property on an island in the Yellow River about one mile south of Danbury, Wilhelm said. Searchers are operating on the belief that the girl wandered away from her home, though they are not ruling anything out, he said.

“We have some boats in the water to make sure she’s not in it,” Wilhelm said.

The island is connected to the mainland by several bridges.

Shortly before 7 p.m. Tuesday the Burnett County Sheriff’s Office received a report that the girl was missing after she apparently wandered away from her residence in the unincorporated village of Danbury in the Town of Swiss, about 60 miles south of the Twin Ports.

Law enforcement and rescue personnel began searching the area immediately, and were assisted by multiple K-9 search and rescue teams as well as a Minnesota State Patrol helicopter equipped with an infrared imaging system. The Wisconsin Department of Natural Resources is searching the St. Croix River and Danbury dam, which is two to three miles from the girl’s home.

God dammit, 3 y/o's shouldn't be able to "wander away".

Fuck!
Commando Cunt Queen
i agree User. this won't end well. besides the water, there are bears, coyotes & wolves in the area.

beautiful little girl. :(

Oh geez... that's a whole other aspect I care not to envision. Awful.

Does she have a bunch of makeup on in that second picture, or is that some post photo editing?
(08-15-2012, 03:20 PM)Jimbone Wrote: Does she have a bunch of makeup on in that second picture, or is that some post photo editing?

I noticed that too. First i thought maybe she had really rosy cheeks. But after looking again it looks like its probably make up. Not in a JonBenet way, more of mommy let me play with her make up kinda way. Looks like just blush n eyeshadow. Which i don't think is too weird, maybe pushing it at just 3 y/o, but who knows maybe it was the first time she had someone "do her make up"

Poor baby :-( circumstances don't sound good
I'll be in Grantsburg, WI this weekend. About 20 miles from Danbury. It is complete wilderness in that area. Very sad. How can you not keep track of your kids? Baffles me.
[Image: 120815014547_missing_wisconsin_girl_search.jpg]

Jenna Danish, the girl's mother, told KARE 11 Reena was playing with dogs when she disappeared Tuesday evening.

Danish also said her daughter's name is Reena and not Renna as was previously reported by law enforcement officials.

Reena's mother, Jenna Danish, said her daughter loves to go fishing and play outside. She said it's normal for her to play outside, but she never wanders off.

"I came outside, I called for her, and the dog she had been playing with all day came up from the river and she was nowhere to be found," Danish said, describing the moment Tuesday night she realized her daughter was missing. "Where she went, the dog went. Wherever the dog went, she went."

Wednesday afternoon, divers setup near the Danbury dam as they opened the gates to check for Reena. By 2:30 p.m., the search was narrowed to a number of "high probability" zones.

Reena's nanny says she knows not to go into the nearby Yellow River or woods by herself. The family's home is on a peninsula surrounded by the river.

"I'm flabbergasted," Danish said. "I have no idea what to think. I have no idea where she's at. I wish she'd just come home."

no mention of a father.

FBI has joined search.

[Image: 120815042014_REENA-WILLIAMS.jpg]

What a beautiful little girl, I hope she is not in that river or been attacked by wild animals, just hiding out scared somewhere.
Sounds like the mother wasn't watching her when playing with the dog. People need to understand even if you tell your child not to wander off and theyknow, it doesn't mean that one day they won't get curious and trot off.
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

3 year old's have NO sense yet. Jesus, she'd just earned the right to get toys smaller than a baseball, FFS.

Jezreel is right. You can think they "know" something but that can be gone in the bat of an eye.

This just gets me so mad.
Ok. 3 yrs old, and allowed to play outside without supervision? I have a fenced in yard, and when my 9 and 7 yr olds are outside playing, I still go check on them every 10-15 minutes. Neither one is allowed to play outside by themselves, either. Maybe I'm just overprotective... Anyway, hoping for the best for this beautiful little girl. Fearing the worst. :(
This is the lead story on the Twin Cities local news channels.

Just saw mom interviewed, and let's just say she didn't look very distraught over the fact that her daughter is missing and very well could be dead.

She says, 'Yeah, the dog come up out of the water, and Reena wasn't with him. We looked around for an hour or so, and that's when we called the authorities.'

Everyone in that area looks like trailer trash too.
(08-15-2012, 05:13 PM)Jezreel Wrote: Sounds like the mother wasn't watching her when playing with the dog. People need to understand even if you tell your child not to wander off and theyknow, it doesn't mean that one day they won't get curious and trot off.
that was my first impression after reading that too.

(08-15-2012, 05:46 PM)username Wrote: Jezreel is right. You can think they "know" something but that can be gone in the bat of an eye.

This just gets me so mad.
Especially if you have a curious kid. Or one that really would follow a dog anywhere..
: (

Makes me grateful my parents had me on a harness, but mostly in public places, we traveled to a lot of countries and child kidnapping was quite common. My friends used to laugh when I tell them about it, but it is stories like these that confirm my parents were right.

No matter what the media is showing, this mom has got to be feeling some anguish. : ( I hope she has family around for support.

Or I hope there isn't some funny business going on! That pisses me off too! There are enough people who want to be parents, and don't get the opportunity to, then you read a story like this and it pisses me off. You have to watch your children!
she has a nanny and was outside alone?? near all that water?
not passing smell test.
so here comes the second night.
not good.

White trash? Surprise! Maybe she gave the little girl some beer and told her to go play by the water.

You should need a license to breed.
Commando Cunt Queen

DANBURY, Wis. (KMSP) -

Sheriff's deputies in Burnett County, Wisconsin suspended the search for a missing 3-year-old girl on Wednesday evening after her body was found.

"It is a tragic situation," said Burnett County Sheriff Dean Roland. "A precious life was lost."

Officials have not yet released where her body was found or a cause of death.

Awwww fuck, inevitable I guess but still, poor baby girl :(
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

BREAKING NEWS: The Burnett County Sheriff's Department says they have found the body of Reena Williams 25 yards from her home. It says she was found in a canal with about three feet of water in it. It says she was found a little bit before 5 p.m. today. We'll have much more on this story coming up tonight on WEAU 13 News at 10 and soon on WEAU.com.

(08-15-2012, 08:00 PM)Lady Cop Wrote:

DANBURY, Wis. (KMSP) -

Sheriff's deputies in Burnett County, Wisconsin suspended the search for a missing 3-year-old girl on Wednesday evening after her body was found.

That's a piss poor release right there. They've "suspended" their search because they found her body?

Never mind the writing critique though. Sorry little Reena. At minimum, somebody didn't watch you closely enough.