Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average
'Toddlers & Tiaras', tots & twats
i know we have talked about this, but i can't find the thread.

[Image: 081712_TIARAS_20120817_110652.jpg]

[Image: 081712_al_court2_640.jpg]

A mom who puts her 5-year-old on display in a Dolly Parton outfit complete with padded breasts and rear, or a dad with a long history of alcohol and drug arrests — a court is set to decide which will get custody of 'Toddlers & Tiaras' star 'Maddy' Verst.
Last year, pint-sized beauty queen Madisyn “Maddy” Verst sparked outrage when she appeared on TLC’s hit reality show “Toddlers & Tiaras” prancing around in a sparkly Dolly Parton outfit complete with padded breasts and backside.

The then five-year-old’s saucy shake and shimmy landed her on the cover People magazine, with the headline asking, “Gone Too Far?”

That question could be answered Friday, August 17 at 1pm EST when a court hearing is scheduled in Campbell County, Kentucky to decide who will be granted custody of Maddy, her mother, Lindsay Jackson, or father, Bill Verst, who has petitioned the court for full custody.

“I’ve done nothing wrong, by way of being a mother, I’m a great mother,” Jackson told FOXNews.com exclusively. “Because I participate in pageants with my daughter is not a reason to take my child from me.”

Jackson claims that her ex-husband is using Maddy’s participation in child beauty pageants as a reason for the court to award him full custody.

full story
Read more: http://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/201...z23pAASVP9

lady_copTHAT IS DISGUSTING! --->

[Image: madisyn-verst-2-660.jpg]

Poor child, she is going to hate both her parents when she is older. This is definitely taking the pageant thing too far.

This is what children should like like:
[Image: en-mo-may-girls-dress-v1.jpg]
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

It makes me cringe to see little girls tarted up. They have belly baring shirts on for christssake. I can't help but think it's more about the mothers want than what the child wants.
[Image: Zy3rKpW.png]
(08-17-2012, 01:27 PM)Duchess Wrote:
I can't help but think it's more about the mothers want than what the child wants.

Yeah because most of the mums are fat warthogs
The only reason people get lost in thought is because it's unfamiliar territory.

well we all know JonBenet Ramsey was the quintessential pageant kid. a pedophile's dream. all these little girls are a pedophile wet dream. and sometimes they do more than look.

stupid stupid mothers who sexualize their little girls.

http://mockforums.net/thread-4265.html?h...net+Ramsey

[Image: attachment.php?aid=3539]

Yeah but have you seen them dance? Talk about sexy.

COME ON ASTEROID!

I can see peds fapping to that..or is it frapping, flapping, fuck. 84
Maddy, age 5. should be turning tricks by 4th grade.

[Image: Toddler.jpg]

It's like I've alway said - Where are all the fourth grade hookers?

Not much learning going on over at The Learning Channel.
here's the repulsive and it appears, mildly retarded, honey boo boo (and mom) who now has a TV show. shoot me now. Russian i despair for America.

[Image: honey-boo-boo3a.jpg]

[Image: da554ba5b850c2e7923ca9dd8fb6893e.jpeg]

[Image: 0106-toddlers-tiaras-500x325.jpg]

[Image: r4-honey-boo-boo-static-406x258-v1.jpg]

Alana Thompson, aka Honey Boo Boo, who lives in McIntrye, Georgia

I guess this is where the twat in your title comes from.
I watched about 4 episodes of that Honey Boo Boo show the other night to see what all the hype was about.
It was hard to listen, as my brain cells were screaming so loud as they died from Honey Boo Boo exposure.
Good Lord. Parade the idiots around for all the world to see...and omg the things they talk about!
You are missed...RIP Lady Cop
It's not just the moms. The few times I've watched parts of one of those shows, I see lots of pageant dads participating. My husband would sooner light himself on fire than see our daughter parading around in those types of outfits and she's 13. He doesn't even like the shorts girls wear at her age.
Commando Cunt Queen
Cheesus... the people need to be sterilized and have their children removed.

Sexualizing their toddlers is abuse, pure and simple. These pathetic parents who live through their TODDLER'S need to die in a fire.
Christ, I'd never heard of Honey Boo.

I won't be tuning in; what a bunch of shit.

Not the girl's fault - pretty exploitive and repulsive parenting, imo
Why I'll just bet that little girl will grow up to have lots of little babies of her own! Im sure at least one or to will be...um...mulatto. But who sees color amIright?
(08-18-2012, 12:51 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Why I'll just bet that little girl will grow up to have lots of little babies of her own! Im sure at least one or to will be...um...mulatto. But who sees color amIright?

I hope the kid defies the odds and turns out alright despite having a dumbass sow for a mother. Not only has she got the mother of the year, but that childhood fame thing has worked out well for so many others too...
(08-18-2012, 01:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 12:51 PM)Riotgear Wrote: Why I'll just bet that little girl will grow up to have lots of little babies of her own! Im sure at least one or to will be...um...mulatto. But who sees color amIright?

I hope the kid defies the odds and turns out alright despite having a dumbass sow for a mother.

You and I both know that ain't gonna happen.
(08-18-2012, 01:11 PM)Riotgear Wrote:
(08-18-2012, 01:02 PM)HairOfTheDog Wrote:

I hope the kid defies the odds and turns out alright despite having a dumbass sow for a mother.

You and I both know that ain't gonna happen.

You're probably right. I hope she turns out okay, but I wouldn't bet against you. The odds are so not in her favor, imo.
That'd be like doubling down on a three-legged horse.

But yeah, hope springs eternal.